Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police (12171 Views)

2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter / Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by wengerjay(m): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2013
Rivers State Police Command, has declared the ADC to the state governor, Mr. Chibuike Amaechi, ASP Seimeikumo Debewari as a deserter.

The police also removed Debewari as the ADC to Governor Amaechi.

The state Police Commissioner, Mr. Joseph Mbu, in a statement, said that Debewari had refused to honour an invitation extended to him by the state Police Commissioner and the Inspector General of Police.

It will be recalled that Debewari was invited by the Police over issues relating to the recent fracas on the floor of the state House of Assembly.

The statement by the Assistant Commissioner of Police Admin, Mr. Austine Sanomi, said that the whereabouts of Debewari had remained unknown to the Police after the incident on the floor of the House of Assembly on July 10 this year.

“Rivers State Police Command wishes to inform the general public that acting ASP Debewari, who had ignored all lawful directives to see the Commissioner of Police and the Inspector General has not been neither seen in Rivers State Command nor at the Police Force headquarters, Abuja since July 10, 2013.

“His whereabouts is currently unknown to the Nigerian Police Force, consequently he ceases to be the ADC to the Rivers State governor.

“As the CP Rivers State Command and by the powers conferred on me by section 398(1) of the Police Act and regulation cap 359 laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990, the officer is hereby, declared a deserter from the Nigeria Police Force subject to the approval of the IG,” he said.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/police-declare-gov-amaechis-adc-deserter/
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2013
Clear they are gonna hunt the ADC !!!

The Guy acted so unprofessional ...... How could he kicked an Honorable !!!

grin,D guy sabi wetin dat yeye mbu and IG go do am, e kukuma tear race .....

Who no go usain bolt such scenario ?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2013
2nd. I'm getting close grin. meanwhile, who is Amaechi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Eneze1(f): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2013
good for him, result of lawlessness
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2013
HMMM, PDP LEAVE AMAECHI ALONE!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Okijajuju1(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2013
If they like, let them declare him wanted and stop his salary and allowances..

He is a Rivers Man and Rivers State will take care of its own. Mbu on the other hand should be careful. Amaechi is rising in his profile and would end up in Aso Rock one day. When that day comes, its game over for Mbu..

SAI Amaechi...

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by homesteady(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2013
I'm very sure it was amaechi that told him not to go!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by ollyboy009(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2013
He surely has skeleton in his wardrup,well their is no place to hide for him under the sky....let's see what's gonna come out of this.
Check my signature below for amazin update!
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by eagleeye2: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Ochu Nwa okuko nwe ada, nwa okuku nwe, oso........
I am waiting for those ETT people.... to come and help derail this thread.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by fr3do(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2013
He should be disciplined
angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by LagosBoi2(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2013
why battling this amechi guy, this scene resemble tinubi vs baba iyabo those yrs. Lets see who wins

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by lonelydora: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2013
How much was his salary in NPF self? Amaechi go don settle am since, tell am make him tear race. NPF his foot!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Okay,good luck in finding him.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by kennyonthrone(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju: If they like, let them declare him wanted and stop his salary and allowances..

He is a Rivers Man and Rivers State will take care of its own. Mbu on the other hand should be careful. Amaechi is rising in his profile and would end up in Aso Rock one day. When that day comes, its game over for Mbu..

SAI Amaechi...
Dream on nigga u aint gonna pay 4 dt nature made it free of charge

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by gen2briz(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2013
Another adjective again this morning "DESERTER"

Anyway make I join the new trend folks 'END TIME TINZ'

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Fazhy: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2013
I hope this officer knows what he's doing.

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by princemolak(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2013
i tire for river state oooo
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by seangy4konji: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2013
End time tinzzz
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Policewoman(f): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2013
He faces serious wahala when he is eventually found.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
i wish the commissioner of police rivers state will apprehend him and sqizzzz the s.h.it outta his b.alls...political policeman sad sad sad sad
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by deeptesting(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Since the police has become an arm of political party and willing tool for intimidation of political opponents what do you expect? Anyways,i thought the ADC was on duty to protect his political boss and he did his job,now the other political arm of NGF led by the IG and Frank Mba is going after his head....I hope the ADC does not go and form another arm of Nigeria Police Force,since we have two factions of PDP now.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Aromas: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2013
So dis guy AMECHI really won't 2 sink down PDP in South South, mheeeeeen c political jungles
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by GenWOJUOLA(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2013
After wetin dem do the hon. Mace, if na u, u go gree go meet IG? D guy like him life pass d police work joor... Life no get duplicate!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by 1shortblackboy: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Okija_juju: If they like, let them declare him wanted and stop his salary and allowances..

SAI Amaechi...
deey Okija this ur post no make sense o our concern should be the fact that the police man acted unprofessionally and should be disciplined. which one u kon dey support bad tin na undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by donconior: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2013
GEJ pls leave this amaechi alone..
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by alphaconde(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2013
These things are end time things.

I can imagine that people like yakowa, yaradua,azazi etal that are in the life beyond are all living in peace, they no longer bother about election year or who is on ones side. For these problems to continue unabated let the world end.
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by Gerrard12(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2013
PDP should let nigerians Ɯħ0 are willing τ̅☺ serve their country with all their might be....jonathan αη∂ his failed tools should let Amaechi be.....ЩЄ want d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ best for rivers αη∂ would not allow wealth hijackers τ̅☺ take over d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ state....
Amaechi..ЩЄ stand by you....long live rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by albiol: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2013
Lawless country smh and ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) for nigeria
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by tpapi: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2013

SAI Amaechi...
bros abeg pass me dat weed wey u dey sniff
Re: Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police by thaoriginator: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Na wao!shockedcryshockedcryshockedcry

So END TIMES is truly real? shocked

God Save Us!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit / Orji To Relocate 78-year Umuahia Market / Biafra: UN. Holding Crucial Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.