Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply (11488 Views)

International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment / Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by lilad: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2008
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

BIOMETRICIAN/STATISTICIAN (REF:BS05/08)

BACKGROUND:

THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TROPICAL AGRICULTURE (IITA), WITH HEADQUARTERS IN IBADAN , NIGERIA , INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR A BIOMETRICIAN/STATISTICIAN.

IITA IS NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH OVER 130 INTERNATIONALLY RECRUITED SCIENTISTS. THE INSTITUTE HAS PROGRAMS IN MANY COUNTRIES OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA . IITA SCIENTISTS FROM ABOUT 35 COUNTRIES WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL AGENCIES TO INCREASE FOOD PRODUCTION IN TROPICAL AFRICA , AND ULTIMATELY TO RAISE THE PRODUCTIVITY AND INCOME OF SMALL-SCALE FARMERS IN AN ECOLOGICALLY SUSTAINABLE WAY.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by tosinlerin: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2008
you are doing great,
Re: Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by bigbrain: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2008
thanks bros, please lets also check out this great site

http://jobemployers..com/

all you need today.
Re: Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by drake2(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2008
hi!
pls do u work in IITA?
i would appreciate ur reply after which if it is affirmative; i would like to offer my e-adress for regular vacancy correspondence.

Thanks
Re: Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by tosinlerin: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2008
@lilad,

thanks for the information,
Re: Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by ishylazzy: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2008
Collective effort can be considered in this regard,
Re: Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by lilad: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2008
thank you,
Re: Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by ishylazzy: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2008
smiley
Re: Iita Recruiting Now, Click Here To Apply by easydone: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2012
People, Please I need help here, anybody know of IITA Ibadan's recruitment process. I actually went for their interview (I met 4 other people for the same job) and about 48 hours later, one of the reference on my CV said he got a reference request for me from IITA. Does this mean I am being considered or is IITA doing the same reference request for the 4 other people I met at the interview?

Any other IITA views will be appreciated.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Procter and Gamble is Recruiting / Business Plan for loans and grants / Discountenance Job Offers From Us, INEC Warns Job-seeking Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.