Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth (27569 Views)

8 Key Thing That Made Dangote The Richest....must Read!!! / Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. / Folorunsho Alakija Surpasses Oprah Winfrey As Richest Black Woman In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by cjfavour(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Which Dangote are we talking about? Is it d one i know dt made his money by enjoying monopolistic market created by succesive govts? If i'm giving monopoly to import cement for a big country like nigeria,y wont i b rich? Even witches and wizards cannot stop me. He imports everything banned by d govt starting frm cigarrete,cement,sugar,uranium,etc.

Frm d priciples he talked about,i believe only luck bt luck in this country full of ethnic and religion sentiment? He's just lucky dt its his brothers hausas who have bn rulin this country and lucky dt he'v always bn close to them,helping them to make money by them giving him license to bring in all d banned items.

I still dnt believe dt Dangote have what it takes to advice one one how to make money instead i believe his advice shld b how to b closer to d powers dt b and how to convince them to ban some items and give u license to import d banned items thereby enjoying a monopolistic market.

Envious of him?yes i am. I want to be even richer than him. Am i nt a human being like him?

okechukwu2013: Millions applied the above principles and worked even harder than Dangote without making 2% of what he attained. I respect him so much but I strongly believe that without golden LUCK and Gods FAVOUR, man will only labour in vain!
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by seguun(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Also been fortunate enough to have an uncle that will lend you 500,000 naira in the 80s. That equals to millions of naira today. Plus your own smartness and determination, you will surely succeed.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Emmy9ite(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks Dad. Am following your footsteps!
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
outdated principles
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by surveycash(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
hopelink1: outdated principles

Update us pls.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by coputa(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dangotes wealth principle is government patronage..he was the sole importer of rice,cement and sugar to the most populous country in Africa...who wouldn't make it under such patronage..legislation were made to his favour by those he sponsored in Government..this was his greatest wealth principle...
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Katsumoto: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
coputa: Dangotes wealth principle is government patronage..he was the sole importer of rice,cement and sugar to the most populous country in Africa...who wouldn't make it under such patronage..legislation were made to his favour by those he sponsored in Government..this was his greatest wealth principle...

Once, 7UP tried to import its own sugar for its products; the shipment disappeared at the port in Lagos. It had to go back to Dangote for Sugar.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Aliki(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
1. Aliko Dangote is a Nigerian

2. Nigeria has the highest population in Africa.

3. Dangote is a manufacturer

4. Monopoly: A situation in which a single company or group(Dangote) owns all or nearly all of the market for a given type of product or service.

5. Nigerian government backed Dangote up with monopolies, making him a sole producer or distributor of certain goods.

6. Dangote is now the richest man in Africa!

6. 2+2=4!
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by woletoys: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dangote uses the government 2 run monopoly so as to survive in any business he venturs in..........ish
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by lekkie073(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
People saying dangote became rich thru govt-backed monopoly status should have their brains examined. Which product is being monopolised by dangote? Is it cement which dangote cement came after the likes of burham, elephant etc or pastries?
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by omotayokay: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Booked...brb!
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by solomon111(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
The people talking about monopoly don't know what they are saying.
Which sensible govt will support chronic importers which most Nigerians are,at the expense of an indigenous manufacturer that creates jobs?
Bill gates also enjoyed monopoly,which is why he is the richest in the world.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Katsumoto: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
solomon111: The people talking about monopoly don't know what they are saying.
Which sensible govt will support chronic importers which most Nigerians are,at the expense of an indigenous manufacturer that creates jobs?

What product or service did Gates have a monopoly in?
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by lekkie073(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Katsumoto:

What product or service did Gates have a monopoly in?
And which product is dangote monopolizing?
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by waltersmedia(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Katsumoto: Principle 8 - Ensure the government of the day enables/promotes monopolies for you in at least 2 industries.

Na only you talk true jare
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Aliki(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
solomon111: The people talking about monopoly don't know what they are saying.

Oga abeg stop comparing Bill Gates to Dangote...Bill Gates did not enjoy monopoly, rather, he enjoyed the "Patent Rights" for his creative genius... which is the exclusive rights granted by a sovereign state to an inventor. Please don't compare someone making noddles and cement to the Microsoft giant.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Aliki(m): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2013
lekkie073: People saying dangote became rich thru govt-backed monopoly status should have their brains examined. Which product is being monopolised by dangote? Is it cement which dangote cement came after the likes of burham, elephant etc or pastries?

You're an old skool and out of touch...go to bed bro! grin
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 04, 2013
Principle 8 - Make sure the president of your country is your personal friend.

Principle 9 - Obtain fraudulent and over-inflated contracts from your government.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by DesChyko1(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2013
N@!®@<>freak:
.. ur case is no surprise ,wen the rich speak d poor will always show dat they have an idea that will only benefit their imagination
Sometimes, we prefer to remain obscure, but negative minded people like you make it such a tough job. Do not throw stones in a market square for it may hit your mother.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by priestcharm(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2013
There is this self proclaimed Nigerian billionaire who refers to Dangote as an illiterate. I wish he can see that Dangote also improves himself by reading lots of books.
It is clear evident in his several business successes compare to this self acclaimed millionaire who only knows how to kill all acquired businesses.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by capuro(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2013
He isn't the richest black man on earth oooo
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2013
love this post
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by buubay: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2013
surveycash: I was reading about Aliko Dangote and I came across this. I learnt something. Hope you will too.

wink

but only GOD will reward ALIKO DANGOTE for help[/color]ing this contry by giving duates jobs. but hes escos are all bad hearters.

Source: demipost . com
[color=#006600]
Follow surveycash for business tips & strategies. Don't procastinate. Do it NOW!
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by euniselfyahoo: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
If the gov. Will let the policy favour all other people i believe Nigeria will have hundreds of Dangote.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by ProminentStar: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
I'm not trying to derail the morals in your post, but it would suffice to note that corruption on Dangote's part and the government as well helped propel him to his current status at an astonishing speed. Examples of these includes 'bad loans', monopolization by any possible means, godfatherism, etc.. This should be Principle one and every other things shall be added unto it.

Sorry I didn't post this early enough. I wanted to verify my view before making it public
bad belle. check out PRINCIPLE 3. Those were his big breaks and great connections Jo. grin
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
I'm not trying to derail the morals in your post, but it would suffice to note that corruption on Dangote's part and the government as well helped propel him to his current status at an astonishing speed. Examples of these includes 'bad loans', monopolization by any possible means, godfatherism, etc.. This should be Principle one and every other things shall be added unto it.

Sorry I didn't post this early enough. I wanted to verify my view before making it public
bad belle. check out PRINCIPLE 3. Those were his big breaks and great connections Jo.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by rossi49ja(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
As much as I respect and admire Dangote's achievements I believe he had it so easy not because of his midas touch but because he had the government's backing, even to the detriment of some of our indigenous investors...Ibeto comes to mind.
This is a man that was given 5years tax rebate on his sugar refinery investment asides the monopoly he enjoys on virtually all his invests. Even a dolt will make it big given the opportunity he has.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by pj3400(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2013
Be careful of what u see and try to emulate. A lot of things look so good and brighter on the surface but a lot is hidden. Even Dangote never believed he will get this richer but are we saying we don't have other hausa people that can rival him because they have the same support of same hausas in power?

One thing that me I know is this, when you are successful, a lot of people are ready to listen to whatever you say, even if its a thrash. And one thing have noticed about all this people that have make it in life or that use to Wright one success book or the other is that, they can only say things that will stimulate you and will never give u a prototype of that plan that make them get richer. They will even advice you to make secret of that thing that make u get richer so that other won't rival you.

Dangote is rich and when he talks, others that are not up to him should not have idea cos if they do, they should at least be as richer as he is but that won't apply to me. He can advice u people and u people can do your best to apply his models but you will never be up to him becos what makes him so richer and remain so Før years, he will never discuss it or even give u a clue or hint.

When people like this talk or advice you. They lie a lot. They will only tell you want you want to hear, what will make them look like a legit biznesman and a saint that is worthy to advice others. they will say things that will make u respect them more and mind u, a lot is hidden. Many of them kills just to get to where they are today, many of them robbed, many destroy ppls life etc. Do you know that some ppl somewhere are getting richer becos of the boko haram issue? Wait and see, very soon, when they surfaces, and when they put that M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ into use, a lot of ppl whom they have destroy dir lives will start to hail them.

You can say whatever u like because u are ahead of me in one way or the other, that's does not mean am blind or I can think Før myself or that I believe you. Am picking all that I needed to cos even when something bad happens, positive things can also be learn from it.

♍aι̥ uncle in USA use to give me a lot of motivational books to read, how to start small biz, how to make M̶̲̥̅̊ǑN̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ etc but I couldn't start or think properly because then, one naira is even ♍aι̥ boss, not until when I start to work that I started savings that a lot of ideas started coming to ♍aι̥ brain whch I started executing little by little.

What works Før you might not work Før others and never force your principle on others. They will move, see, be successful, be respected when the time is right. All they needed is just a catalyst to change them and that catalyst can come in any form. Just be prepared.

Just saying.
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Nice post!
Re: Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth by vikkyhelp(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Dangote is indeed a good example of a flexible and inspiring business mind.
The principles you shared are good but I believe success or failure
in any business venture lies in you the visionary entrepreneur.

Just as Dangote succeeded in his business ventures you could too.
You are the one that takes all the decisions to make whatever
venture you pursue to succeed or fail.

The key of success or failure is in your hands. To achieve success be original,
create unsurpassed value, serve people by giving them what they want not
what you believe they want and have the mindset of a winner and not a quitter.

To learn more download this PDF file on why people fail
http://share.sitesell.com/Victor102.html?http://www.sitesell.com/why-people-fail.pdf

For motivation to get any good goals you desire visit http://www.motivateyoudaily.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.