Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. (18401 Views)

Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by lifestyle1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
seedord247:

I willl like to know sir ferguson. grin

Young man, I owe you no explanation.

@ OP answer my question. angry
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by kunlesehan(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just saw the pix in your profile.
You are beautiful.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by seedord247(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
life_style:

Young man, I owe you no explanation.

@ OP answer my question. angry

Old man.... You garbage in so ought to garbage out since you are a pendant.

Why did you asked that question....
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Okdanny: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
U are an image of God....so love urself,
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by tellwisdom: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Monicasque: go shopin for nice clothes. do your hair, nails and eye lashes. put make up that suits u. go to gym and eat right u will have so much confidence n feel so inlove with yourself that u will forget u ever felt ugly.

Na ur brown teeth she go use do shopping?? sad . The things sef wey u say make she do, dey disgusting undecided

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by lifestyle1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
seedord247:

Old man.... You garbage in so ought to garbage out since you are a pendant.

Why did you asked that question....

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
a guy called you ugly and you felt bad,another called you beautiful and you felt bad as well that is funny. Like seriously how do people allow others define their lives.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Bunchersstab(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Get my info 4m mi profile,i like u d way u're.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by dljbd1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OP...if you are the lady whose picture is the one I'm seeing on your profile shocked, jokes apart undecided you are one of the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen smiley. Whoever told you otherwise should kindly angry, with all respect and humility go hug a working transformer angry. You create your own experience my daer...happiness is a choice. Try it. You are not even ugly, if you see pure-ugliness even you will confirm it.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by emiye(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dyt:

Lmao
Pls check ursef
Looool
Don't take off dat pix o

I don't get what you mean ?
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
This just to add my lil piece cos i bliev u ok n fine now,only be good n outstanding at ur career n da activities n hobbies u get down with in church,da outdoors,..n u'll be surprised to see folks tha will flock behind ya..it makes no difference if thats u or not on ur profile n hey do remember moi when u get tu da spotlite, signing autograph....
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by emiye(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
brownlord:

Guy u dey crase? why u remove that picx, mod pls ban this idiot for removing his ugly picx from profile

Did you escape from mental assylum or something ?
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nancyij37(f): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
baby u re pretty OK? don't mind ppl.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by wonlasewonimi: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
You have to take your top off to fight it.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
yorke1:

Going by your comment above, I really need to ask if that's your fake pic or real pic?
u decide.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by MzOma(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Unless u tell urself otherwise, you are the most beautiful gurl on planet earth. kiss
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Dreament(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by bolayei: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
On point brother....OP take it on board o. My own 2 pence is, the solution to complex is feel like an angel or God sent and everyone else is the same but with different characteristic and o babe if anyone try put you down the best way to response is to ignore them. But wait o you be fine girl o, if not for distance and some kind things i for apply one time and see how good you go feel within yourself and life generally lol.
Promhize:

Its simple stop being self-conscious. Nothing else, stop thinking people are paying attention to you in a certain way, because seriously they are not.
Just live ur life, walk in the moment.

I always say Low self-esteem is worse than AIDS. It can practically destroy anybody. Low self-esteem is self-degradation caused by being too self-conscious for some time, self-consciousness as a result of a perceived bad feature in one's body.

There's nothing wrong with you my dear, its all in your head. When you are walking, you think you are not walking the right way.

I'm not a psychologist or some shrink, but I would advice you mix-up with girls, who are opposite of you i.e girls with "high self-esteem", whom you know are not self-conscious, that doesn't give a fuc.k about what others say about them. Go out with them, if possible live with them, if not spend most of your free time with them. For now, make sure you avoid solitude, when you are alone always find something to do (watch a movie, read, cook, do something) just to take ur mind off urself.

Live in the moment, live your life (YOLO).
You define yourself, a man shouldn't tell you what or who you are. My dear, when it comes to being abused about one's body, I don't think you have seen anything yet.

Low self-esteem is terrible, terrible.

That's just my own opinion.
In the words of DRAKE "May your neighbours respect you, trouble neglect you, Angels protect you, and heaven accept you".
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by romzey(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
First thing is to love yourself, irrespective of your looks,complexion, size, or height. When you wake up every morning, look at the mirror and tell yourself that you are beautiful! Wear makeup, but don't allow it define who you, so that even if you don't have it on, you'll still feel good about yourself.
Secondly, do not compare yourself to others, you did not come into this world at the same time. If you must do it, make sure its not to your detriment.
Please do not allow 1 person's opinion limit you from maximizing you potentials. Moreover, almost everybody here have said you're beautiful.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by minute(f): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tell me when you figure it out.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by blaise26abj(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
OP: what if truly you are ugly? So u will live the rest of your life in misery because of outward things? Work on your mind? Engage your mind in profitable things. The moment you are happy and at peace with yourself, it translates into a confident lady.

Is okonjo iweala fine? just an hour of economic chitchat with her will make a man either behold her beauty or die from a deflated intellectual ego. Focus on your mind.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Yhemit(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Make I rush go check ur pix.....
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by femijck(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Walahi u be fine girl.......just know that u can be the prettiest or most ugly.......shikena.....am available
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by taharqa: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OP, are you the one in yr Profile Pic? If you are, how can anyone tell you that you are ugly and you take that person seriously?.... You are a PRETTY Gurl. Bliv that. Cos it true..
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
The girl also mentioned "being endowed"she might be pretty bt not endowed
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by agrovick(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Taste the sausage dangling between a guy's leg.
thunder fire anybody way wan tackle my suggestion
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Cestmoi1(f): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
No one can make u inferior without your consent.so,don't give it to them.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by lymelyte(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Truth be told,she neither beautiful nor ugly.she is in between smiley
Chai,you don see wor wor? U GO HAIL IF U SEE WORWOR.[img][/img]

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by DnigerianPrince: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is this another way to say 'rate my look?' undecided

I don't think you'd put your picture up if you were struggling with self esteem.

Well whatever it is, don't be defined by your look but what you have on the inside. Beauty is subjective and you're what you think you are, not what anyone thinks of you
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Enjoy what you have and don't dream about what you don't have.
Wishing to be like another person is like flattering that person.
Just try to improve YOURSELF and don't compare yourself with anybody cos everybody has his own unique circumstances. And everybody has his own ish.
Cheers and ALWAYS be positive.

Ibiyinka Akinnola And Christopher Ibru's Wedding Photos, Otedola In Attendance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women.