Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (33227 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by AngelEbi(f): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
My last name (dnt regret it, it ws too long)

My way of doing tins (I actually ave to plan nw, no more spontaneous decisions)

My spending habit (I'm still learning hw to save, hubby is an expert)

My addiction to TV (I can't imagine dat I'm nt following d latest soaps)

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by scientology(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
End time
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ireneidiva(f): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
life_style: I'm not dropping anything! angry
Me too. I guess its about choosing somebody that wiLl understand you and can live with you the way you are.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
No one is perfect but the desire to attain a certain level of perfection is natural, its only a fool that remains stiff in his ways.No marriage can work,if you make it all about "You" , you must adjust your ways in certain areas,like it or not.

"The way you are" won't fly in any marriage, some lifestyle,character and attitude adjustment must be made.that's why compatibility is important,despite being compatible, somethings must change.

9 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by airfinance(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
O boy na to drop dat habit of peeping that my landlord pikin wey get figure 8 toh badt,from bathroom.e no go easy oo

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by gameboi: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by planetuzor(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
chic2pimp: Yanshing Ada the house geh

JST PASIN..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

********End Time Things**********

5 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by donwilz(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
ireneidiva:
Me too. I guess its about choosing somebody that wiLl understand you and can live with you the way you are.
Marriage takes compromise to bear its brunt. If you are not ready to drop some comforts to accommodate your spouse, then sweety you are most def not ready for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by bcomputer101: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Saraben: not married yet...BT I guess I will drop d husband

So shall it be...

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by dasparrow: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: being married has enough perks too.

Yes, being married has a lot of perks if you are an African man living in a patriarch driven African society but there are hardly any perks for the African woman living in Africa who unbeknownst to her just became a glorified housemaid and baby breeding machine the day she said 'I do.' Let's be sincere!

8 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by pazziejosh(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
D 1st i wil drop is watch epl football matches n cheatin
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Merrymaker: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
drugs

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by damilaremeke: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
cryDon't knw jare....
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Dyt(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
*Thinking back*
Have I stopped doing anyth or has he stopped?
Nah
*scratches ear*
Marriage didn't change us

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
wertin i go twk no go make sense .....bot sha make i jus say amcheesy....al diz na endtymetinz

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by badmeat(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
I can't comment now!I'm drunk!before dem hide my postundecided
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by bcomputer101: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
Phema: Will have to start cooking and eating home made meals! Now, I can stay for 3 months without Cooking at all! angry

Will have to sharpen my "house chore" skills as fiance says he doesn't want a house help (not that he can even help much). angry

Will lose my precious privacy . cry

Will lose the ability to do whatever I want to do anytime I want to do it. Make decisions and execute them without accounting to anyone.

My beautiful and sexy last name . sad

Will drop. . . Oh Lord, too many things to drop! angry

Stop complaining jor... Then kuku don't marry!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by dasparrow: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo: My love for pets. She won't allow my Lhasa spend a night in the house since we got married. The poor dog is feeling like an outcast in my vet's place without bigger dogs.....SAD!

I can NEVER be one with a person who dislikes pets (dogs). If you love me, you will love my pets. A human being can disappoint or dump you at anytime but dogs will forever stay loyal. I will not compromise when it comes to pet ownership. End of.

@Post

That is why I don't admire the marriage institution. Why should I start to change who I am to make another happy and myself miserable? Anyone who cannot accept me for who I am should get out of my life. I don't need any confused heifer breathing down my throat. If we are both compatible, then we don't need to change a thing about ourselves and still live happily ever after. Shikena!

4 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Cestmoi1(f): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'll be dropping one of d things i love most.....my privacy.arrrrgh.....

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Michelyr3(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Probably i will stop,....... SIGNS END TIME TINS........ Cos i dnt wan d world to end
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why do we have only women on this thread?

Or is it true that......

This is the....

EMIT DNE undecided
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by vuduchild(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Some people famzing here that thier fiance said this and that..knowing that they are just telling bunch of lies..shld better repent..and pray that God should give them a real fiance..LOOL...
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by lifestyle1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
donwilz: Marriage takes compromise to bear its brunt. If you are not ready to drop some comforts to accommodate your spouse, then sweety you are most def not ready for marriage.

If she can't tolerate me while dating then NO MARRIAGE! SIMPLE angry

I'm always on my Laptop and ain't gonna drop it for nobody...
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Celepope: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
SOAPY grin grin
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by bokohalal(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
My kulu tempa odawise she for don use my head take make joko.

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Kingsteve(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Didn't drop much...still play my video games.
Still an Internet junkie!
Still watch EPL...Chelsea all the way.
Still the same 'ol me...cool, calm and collected, but the one thing I dropped partially is...

Fvcking them w*****...Go figure!

tongue
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by yuncka: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
'FUNNYCATION'
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by mkoabiola: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
My pastor's daughter.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Sanbuchi: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
.....i wil miss d fun of watchn d major leagues wit lot of fun...
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by switch360(f): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
nothing !!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
planetuzor:

********End Time Things**********
angry
Seriously this shiii is beggining to piss me off...
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
brown_kid: angry
Seriously this shiii is beggining to piss me off...
I know right.......geee....SפNIH┴ ƎWI┴ pNƎ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Turning A Tomboy Or Tomgirl Is Self-Conflicting / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.