Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Us Mobile Number That Can Recieve Sms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Us Mobile Number That Can Recieve Sms (749 Views)

How Do I Know A Hidden Number That Calls My Mobile Phone? / Mobile Number Portability In Nigeria: Advantages & Disadvantages / How To See Hidden Number That Call You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Mobile Number That Can Recieve Sms by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2008
Please I am looking for where I can get a US mobile number that can recieve sms and either forward the sms to my Nigerian number or give me another way to access the sms.I would prefer a free service but a paid one will also do.
Re: Us Mobile Number That Can Recieve Sms by NegroNtns(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2008
I can do that for you. Free? Nothing is free. cool If you are willing to payEmail me and tell me how much you will pay per month for the service grin
Re: Us Mobile Number That Can Recieve Sms by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2008
@ negro
i just need to recieve one sms for the activation of an online account.I would also prefer that it is a Miami,Florida mobile number,that is area code 786.Can u do this?After this sms I most likely wont be needing it again.Pls do send ur bill to my box
Re: Us Mobile Number That Can Recieve Sms by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2008
@ negro
i just need to recieve one sms for the activation of an online account.I would also prefer that it is a Miami,Florida mobile number,that is area code 786.Can u do this?After this sms I most likely wont be needing it again.Pls do send ur bill to my box

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Installing Mobile Dictionary For People. / Reltel Free Browsing;any Tricks? / Are You A Phone Engineer?i've Got A Job 4 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.