Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim (19679 Views)

Who Replaced "CHRIST" With "X" / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by hustla(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
My project for school no long rish am sef

.who go email me the summary? undecided
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Merkki(f): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nigerians hate to read. Make a video out of this story and they will be glued to their screens. As long as it is not skelewu or azonto dance, they don't really care.

4 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by olasesi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yeah, and u expect that I read all this?......*bursts into tears*
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by emmanwandud(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
So touching God is still reaching out to the unsaved out there, don't ever think this story was fabricated nd make jest of it.

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Donmichaelz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Woow lovely story......I like that part were she slaped the professor and her class mate all began to fight one another.....
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by wellmax(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Cant believe I read all that.
Lovely. Thanks OP.

3 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
. Damn!

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by wilxz(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ op, God has a mysterious way of reaching out to people, I love your story and this will really serve as an inspiration to so many people out there. I am a believer of his unending grace.

2 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Orikinla(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
I have sat down on the floor with an Imam in his house to share the Good News with him and we never quarreled.
And I have dined with a "Christian" brother who later raped an innocent sister.
I have worked with both "Christians" and Muslims and the Muslims were more honest and humane.
Majority of those claiming to be "Christians" in Nigeria don't have the Holy Spirit and without the Holy Spirit, you are powerless.

6 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by DJDOLA(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Allahu akbar
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Beautiful story...

May God help us to be very sensitive when we need to be proactive in soul winning

4 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Is an interesting READ, such a touching writeup

2 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by adexsimply(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
benswagtt: Hmmmmm! Abeg sum1 shud pls summaries dis article 4 muah
Little wonder your grammar is this beautiful
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by lafuria1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by plaetton: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Recently, a christian woman came to preach to me and I remained cool and listened to her as she spent considerable time preaching to me.

At the end of her preaching, She invited me to her church for a special church program the following Sunday.
I agreed and promised that I would come.
She was so happy and beaming with smiles.

I then said to her that since I had listened to her preaching and agreed to come to her church, that it was only fair that she reciprocate the goodwill gesture towards me.

She said "sure, what would you like me to do?".

I told her that we were having a special prayer at my mosque, which I pointed to her, and that I was inviting her , and would really appreciate if she could come.

Her fair-complexioned skin turn red instantly. She stood in amazement and shock and starred at me like she had just seen a ghost.

She mustered enough courage to shout "God forbid", and then walked away.

I could only burst out in laughter.
Laughter at her, and laughter at religion.

"My god is better than your god" religion.

The source of every conflict that confronts humanity, past and present.

13 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
plaetton: Recently a christian woman came to preach to me and I remained cooled and as spent considerable time preaching to me.

At the end She invited me to her church for a special church program the following sunday. I agreed and promised that i would come.
She was so happy and beaming with smiles.

I then said to her that since since I had listened to her preaching and agreed to come to her church, that it was only fair that she reciprocate the goodwill gesture towards me.
She said "sure, what would you like me to do?".

I told that we were having a special prayer at my mosque, which I pointed to her, and that I was inviting her , and would really appreciate if she could come.

Her fair-complexioned skin turn red instantly. She stood in amazement and shock and starred at me like she had just seen a ghost.

She mustered enough courage to shout "God forbid", and then walked away.

I could only burst in laughter.
Laughter at her, and laughter at religion.

"My god is better than your god" religion.

The source of every conflict that confronts humanity, past and present.

THEY NEED THE GODS OF NIGERIA! angry
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Haybayray: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
God be praised! Jesus is Lord...

a life-affirming story.

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by chairman: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
This story is only for those who know the value of it and you will recognise them by their coments

2 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by albiol: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
What the long story above all I can grasp is that she did d work of a psychologist
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fck1ng liar ...moslems always peddling lies to make a point..

My bro chill. wink

Brother Plaetton is a Pagan / atheist. ( I am not sure which).

He just lied to the christian woman that he is a muslim. to see her reaction.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
OP nice one. I read it all. Very interesting read.

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
plaetton:

When did you become foul mouthed and rude?.

I guess you are too slow to get full import of this story.

BRother Plaetton. Forgive him.

Let us not create enmity among free-born Tribesmen.

HE reserves foul language for muslims.

He must've thought you are one.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by fakulty(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lordave: I started reading this article exactly the same time my brother left Wuse for Gwagwalada.

He is back and I'm not yet through.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
plaetton:

When did you become foul mouthed and rude?.

I guess you are too slow to get full import of this story.
my sincere apologies
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by plaetton: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

BRother Plaetton. Forgive him.

Let us not create enmity among free-born Tribesmen.

HE reserves foul language for muslims.

He must've thought you are one.

Exactly. I had always admired him, thats why I surprised to to see launch such foul missile.
Anyway, I forgive him.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

My bro chill. wink

Brother Plaetton is a Pagan / atheist. ( I am not sure which).

He just lied to the christian woman that he is a muslim. to see her reaction.
okay . By the way how u doing? It has been a while ....
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by plaetton: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my sincere apologies

No problems bro.

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
plaetton:

No problems bro.
thank u bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Accepts 20-year-old Car Gift From Italian Priest / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre: Police Commissioner To Prosecute Perpetrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.