Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim (19678 Views)

Who Replaced "CHRIST" With "X" / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

DOn't forget that the "religious people" copied 3/4th of their teachiings from Pagans and added 1/4th of their own evil to it.
don't mind her ..as if calling someone brother was an islam/moslem thing

2 Likes

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by roselynbas(f): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
RoyPCain: i couldnt read the too long story posts. but you dont have to leave the west to meet fake muslim arabs. they are plentiful in the west, pork eaters, alcohol drinkers, boy or girl chasers, other illegal things doers.

the boys may be persuaded more easily if you the females working hard for Jesus have your legs up quicker than they can say hello. at least you will not be spending so much money to do the work of holy spirit the father of your human God.

at least you are better than those who go to the poor and force them to convert that man is worthy of worship before you give them foods while your forefathers used to use that same gimmick on them if they want education and advancement.

and your point is? dont worry, it will be your turn next!
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
tunshe:

You dey support CAMEROONPRIDE? Hahahahahahahaha! Birds of a feather.

If you take your time,you will see that I hardly comment near you cos I have labelled you as a dog with closed ears to the hunter's whistle.

Only God can save you!

ofcourse. Can't a brother support his own brother
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't mind her ..as if calling someone brother was an islam/moslem thing

As long as she unbanns us from islamic section, Im fine with anything she says.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by ERF: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is indeed Nice.
I know it must be a tough one with her...mostly the emotions.

God works in mysterious ways. . .

Try and learn to read now or ...
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by danot1030: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
i read it all through n it was so inspiring. JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
deols:

He thought you were a Muslim.

Thank God we aren't all pagans. I wonder if paganism teaches anything?
u better repent and become a pagan. I will b glad to initiate u into the Bwiti religion . cool cool. we have never bombed a church. grin grin
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
danot1030: i read it all through n it was so inspiring. JESUS IS LORD

what inspired you so much in it?

so now are you a changed man?

will you now stop worshiping man as a "GOD"?

do you still believe jesus is your Creator?
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
What a wonderful testimony?! I'm touched! grin

My heart reaches out to everyone in the Middle East,
That as the seed of The Gospel of Christ is being sown into the hearts of everyone {like Prof. Maybel}, The Word will grow stronger and stronger and produce bountyful harvests in the years to come!
That they, being a partaker of The Divine Nature of our Lord Jesus Christ will stand as; a Light to the world and a salt to this en-bittered earth! Amen!

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Ninilowo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
I blame the inventor of COPY AND PASTE for this epistle.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
may the grace of the lord be with us all

@op thanks for posting this wonderful experience,really touched my soul.
am praying for everyone out there going thru crises and i decree the peace of the lord into your life today ,all the sorrow and sadness going thru your life has been washed away with the blood of christ.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by lertee(f): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
I read it and I understood the psychological means holly adopted in penetrating marble. My question is, did marble and shady convert to christianity after holly left?
I feel marble showed the virtue of a true muslim woman who tolerates and appreciates friendship no matter where it comes from.

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by buoye1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
I took my time to to read the post and was blessed.......what I learnt is just that all I need is the Holy spirit to lead and direct ma path.............Tnx OP
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Cestmoi1(f): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
I can't believe i read this article in to to.I know he had to do wat he had to do.I believe prof.muhammad was drained emotionally.I was touched.It is well.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by mannirmusa: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is just a waste of time, full of ignorance and lack focus.Indeed you need a life coach by yourself rather than to be for someone, mind your future post.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Immanuelar(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what kind of silly question is that?

The Gods are Spiritual Forces. You cannot "make" a God.

However all Gods are Created by the Creator God.

But the Creator Gods powers are only limited to Creation. Which is why we have many Gods/SPirits.

God created God's,right? then I think someone needs to as well create the God or he just exists? I wish to learn BRO.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by tunshe: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
mannirmusa: This is just a waste of time, full of ignorance and lack focus.Indeed you need a life coach by yourself rather than to be for someone, mind your future post.

Did you read it? I am not new to Christian propaganda, a lot of fictitious writings et al.

They are doing everything possible to extinguish the light of Islam but a lot of people are getting exposed to the truth and multitudes are reverting back to Islam.

Islam remains the fastest growing religion in the world.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thankyou Ajibam...God bless You..God bless Professor Muhammad and her converter..God Bless Nigeria...God bless us all..It is well.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nexxy007: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Actually, i read the whole ish(thanks to ASUU), and i can categorically tell that that Mable of a woman is a non practicing muslim (if she is even a muslim in d first place). BTW, d article s pointless

1 Like

Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
I read the story, may God grace of God be sufficient for her and for the professor.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by munex007(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
I read every word!..This is fiction..The Morning call to prayer is around 4:30 am to 5:00am(i.e d first call)and not 3:30 am as you claimed

And the miscarriage part..In reality she will seek immediate medical attention and not going back to the class due to the loss of blood

The prophet part..The difference between a Jew,christain and muslim..The jews don't believe in Jesus(A.S),they believe in Moses(A.S)..The Christains don't believe in Muhammed(S.A.W),they believe in Jesus(A.S)..The Muslims believe in Moses(A.S),Jesus(A.S) and Muhammed (S.A.W)..They believe in their message,miracles and principles..

Biblical Prophecy on the Advent of Muhammed(S.A.W)

John 14:15-16
"If you love me,keep my commandments.And I will pray the Father and he Shall give you another COMFORTER that he may abide with you forever"

John 16:26-27
"But when the comforter is come,whom I will send unto you from the Father,even the SPIRIT OF TRUTH,which proceedeth from the Father,he shall TESTIFY of me:And ye also shall bear withness,because ye have been with me from the begining"

The 'Person' whom Jesus(A.S) prophesied will come after him is called in the Bible 'Parqaleeta' This word was deleted by later interpreters and translators and changed at times to 'spirit of truth'and at other times 'Comforter'.The Original word in Greek and its meaning is 'One whom people praise exceedingly'..which Means 'Muhammad' (In Arabic)

When Muhammed(S.A.W) came he truly Testify and attest about Jesus(A.S)...

Islam is beyond what you see on TV,Newspaper..Don't judge Islam because of an action of an Individual,group or sect..Islam is perfect and independent of a Muslim action!!...

Make research about islam(Submission to the will of God) with a free mind and you will see that all Prophet from Adam,Abraham,Noah,Joshua,Solomon,David,Moses,Jesus,Muhammed came preached the same message...MONOTHEISM!!

God guides whom he wills!

NBsadA.S) Alayhi Salam(May the peace of God be with him)..
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by ajasbaba(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
pls someone should read and summerise it up for me
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
munex007:
The prophet part..The difference between a Jew,christain and muslim..The jews don't believe in Jesus(A.S),they believe in Moses(A.S)..The Christains don't believe in Muhammed(S.A.W),they believe in Jesus(A.S)..The Muslims believe in Moses(A.S),Jesus(A.S) and Muhammed (S.A.W)..[/b]They believe in their message,miracles and principles..

[b]muslim will believe anything, 72 virgins, a guy who cant perform miracles but can part the moon, bomb yourself and go to paradise.................................
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Immanuelar:

God created God's,right? then I think someone needs to as well create the God or he just exists? I wish to learn BRO.

Well If you wish to learn, then thats a different matter. I am here to teach.

so now. .

Depends on which God you are talking about. The Creator is a primordial Force.

By the Laws of Nature, imagine a blank screen. nothing, but nothing. no white, no black. nothing.

This nothing cannot stand by itself. It needs to have an opposing Force. i.e., "Something".

This is the First Force. The ORigin Force. The Creator.

It all comes around in a circle. A Circle has nigh begining nay end.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Lordlexy: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
lertee: I read it and I understood the psychological means holly adopted in penetrating marble. My question is, did marble and shady convert to christianity after holly left?
I feel marble showed the virtue of a true muslim woman who tolerates and appreciates friendship no matter where it comes from.
The most important thing is that the message had been pass across, leave the conviction and conversion for the Holy Spirit. Also, there is nothing psychological about her approaches or tolerance with muslim woman. The whole plan was orchestrated by God's Spirit as the writer suggested. The bleeding incident that led to the prof collapse where she rejected any attempt for a help, clearly portrayed her as intolerance. All the same, it proved that Christianity is a demonstration of God's wisdom through the Holy Spirit that is potent enough to convert just about anybody. The Word of God is Spirit and it's life.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Youngtekkey(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
NA die be this one ooooo e no easy at all but all the same i read it to the end and i must say the woman really tried
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by Adehwale: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
“Yes, I do. But in my opinion, the reason people hire a life coach is because the churches and mosques are not doing their jobs.”

I couldn’t have agreed with her more! I then explained how when I coach people, I use principles found in the Bible because there is practical advice there that can really guide our lives.

Mable then began to share more of her story. Her first husband (with whom she had her daughter) was Jewish. She asked, “What is the difference between Christians and Jews?”

I saw this as an opportunity to explain a little about Jesus.

“Really, the difference between Christians, Jews and even Muslims is their understanding of who Jesus was. Christians believe He was the Messiah that the Jews were waiting for. The Jews weren’t convinced. They thought a Messiah would free them from physical oppression from the Romans, rather than spiritual oppression from sin. Muslims see Jesus as a prophet, which He was. However, He was the only perfect prophet, and that’s significant. He was the only prophet who could adequately die in our place for our sins.”
She looked at me, pondered what I had said, and then asked, “Weren’t all of the prophets perfect?”

I smiled and said, “Nope! You know the prophet David, whom we call King David? Well, he committed adultery and then killed someone. Yet, he confessed his sin, still wanting to walk with God. He was a good man, but not perfect.”

Intently listening, Mable replied, “Oh! I didn’t know that. No one’s ever explained this to me.”
point of correction, as at the time jesus died, he was the only perfect prophet, but after his death, God sent another prophet to the world, which was just as perfect as he was (if not more) which was prophet muhammad (saw)...The last of all prophets. Nice writeup but not convincing enough to mislead a knowledgible muslim.
Re: One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim by TeeiWi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Someone once said if u want to hide somethin from a black man, put it in writting!!!...*If na movie or a short post with lots of pictures, <<#even for some, Preferrably Nude pictures#>>it won't be long. Glad I read it all, its truly an inspiring story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Accepts 20-year-old Car Gift From Italian Priest / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.