Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? (830 Views)

"MTN In Moves To Change Nigerian Management Team Over N1.4trn Fine" / The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH) / Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by kittykollinxx(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2013
I have heard it so many times that MTN is the worst telecommunication network in Nigeria but, one way or the other I still believe MTN is still the best not until my BIS was exhausted yesterday, so I had to call them to ask for their documentation of how I exhausted my BIS less than 16 days.
Surprisingly I was told MTN BBC is now 350 mb per month....immediately I felt reckless and cheated. Even if that would happen I guess we all deserve a notification at least.
I ported instantly cos I can't continue with them when I can get better service from other networks.....MTN sucks
To all NAIRALAND family and BLACKBERRY users let's broadcast this and we can even make it TREND on twitter....@kittykollinxx on twitter
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by kittykollinxx(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Airtel,etisalat,glo are offering a better service for blackberry users.....I just hope MTN is listening
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by delvinmaya(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2013
odikwa, so you just got to know its 350 mb? iyaf tay oooo, called customer service and the mugu who picked dropped my call, since then na me n airtel ooo
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by REMMEI(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
It baffles me to see millions of Nigerians still under the spell of the so called Empty Hen..there's nothing anyone can tell me,Empty Hen is still the worst network in Nigeria..why can't people opt out of this cheating cagework..imagine etisalat offers 1000=3gaga BIS for a whole month and this ole Empty Hen is 1000=350mega for a whole month..i can't just imagine the cheat and the shit..but one thing i know,it's just a matter of time,people will port away from the useless cagework..
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
kittykollinxx: I have heard it so many times that MTN is the worst telecommunication network in Nigeria but, one way or the other I still believe MTN is still the best not until my BIS was exhausted yesterday, so I had to call them to ask for their documentation of how I exhausted my BIS less than 16 days.
Surprisingly I was told MTN BBC is now 350 mb per month....immediately I felt reckless and cheated. Even if that would happen I guess we all deserve a notification at least.
I ported instantly cos I can't continue with them when I can get better service from other networks.....MTN sucks
To all NAIRALAND family and BLACKBERRY users let's broadcast this and we can even make it TREND on twitter....@kittykollinxx on twitter
You can as well post, your complaint at a thread that runs as mtn customer service desk or something like that.
One major thing you got to understand is a every business has a catchment area, theirs businessperson and upward mobile yuppies. I have been using MTN for the past 10years, being a business person, my first consideration is what re the terms and conditions of a service you want to offer.When blackberry is becoming a dead and close issue, Nigerians are still tilting towards a falling wall.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by kittykollinxx(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is not the issue of holding on to a wall that is about to crack...the issue is that we are their customers,we deserve better treatment. Are they treating androiNd users very well too? I guess their own experience is worse than ours. Let's call a spade a spade MTN is putting their customers in serious bondage.one of the fact am stressing is that if such thing would happen their customers deserve a notification atleast.they can advertise to us that we will win aeroplane with 200 naira recharge card why not this time. I bet it with you that our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in NIGERIA is better than this fucking MTN....pls let's the HARSHTAG continue on twitter #MTNSUCKS
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
I still use mtn because no network offers better service. air tel comes close but their coverage is poor, there is no point having 4gb on my phone with edge speed and their customer care stinks. etisalat and glo are bird of a feather, both of them are stingy and they are ridiculously expensive with not so good coverage.

I hate mtn with passion but I don't a have a choice. am very sure the grass is not greener with other network so I stick with them

may be one day, naija go better
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
kittykollinxx: This is not the issue of holding on to a wall that is about to crack...the issue is that we are their customers,we deserve better treatment. Are they treating androiNd users very well too? I guess their own experience is worse than ours. Let's call a spade a spade MTN is putting their customers in serious bondage.one of the fact am stressing is that if such thing would happen their customers deserve a notification atleast.they can advertise to us that we will win aeroplane with 200 naira recharge card why not this time. I bet it with you that our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in NIGERIA is better than this fucking MTN....pls let's the HARSHTAG continue on twitter #MTNSUCKS
we should complain about all the networks. the reason we complain more about mtn is because majority of Nigerians use the network. point one network to me in Nigeria that is fair to android users and I promise to port to the network first thing tommorow
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
kittykollinxx: This is not the issue of holding on to a wall that is about to crack...the issue is that we are their customers,we deserve better treatment. Are they treating androiNd users very well too? I guess their own experience is worse than ours. Let's call a spade a spade MTN is putting their customers in serious bondage.one of the fact am stressing is that if such thing would happen their customers deserve a notification atleast.they can advertise to us that we will win aeroplane with 200 naira recharge card why not this time. I bet it with you that our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in NIGERIA is better than this fucking MTN....pls let's the HARSHTAG continue on twitter #MTNSUCKS
I have been using an andriod device since 2010 a 10.1inchs screen size Docomo, and I am baffled about this so-called fairness and equity with BB users, it kind of a wolf cry.
This stands as a matter of choice, smash or destroy your andriod device and head for BB, a sinking ship whose its passengers are saying let's keep rolling, until the iceberg strucked.If MTN is a bad business, start your own.
MTN, South Africa outfit, Yes!,with international spirit.
I challenge any of these society correcter to proffer a proposal how to rusticate Nitel, at least we may have a choice to call at 0.001kobo per second.
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by Solarpower(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
EMPTYHEN is just here to extort 4rm nigerians and exploit us.(owing to d war btw naija and S.A economically) Im of d opinion that all mtn users shud dump them. Thank God 4 NCC with porting....,.u stl retain ur number. MTN has bitten me countless times till it got2 a point i felt hlpless and exploited. Thank God 4 porting.... Time to port 4rm 'emptyhen' afterall,they r empty. Also DSTV has being anoda source of their exploitation. Trust naijans and dia curny way...we nw hav d Avatar that cracks all DSTV channels like nobdy's biz. D nxt stp wil b Shoprite.....that's if its nt alrdy hapening.
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by Solarpower(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
yea ,they really suck
Re: Why Do We Partronise Mtn In Nigeria? by Namzy(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2013
kittykollinxx: I have heard it so many times that MTN is the worst telecommunication network in Nigeria but, one way or the other I still believe MTN is still the best not until my BIS was exhausted yesterday, so I had to call them to ask for their documentation of how I exhausted my BIS less than 16 days.
Last time I checked i have been using mtn bbc thats expires after you exhausted 3gb i have an android and a data counter to prove it. Hell everybody knows its 3gb. Mtn is the only network where you are sure that you can get network coverage of 3G any where you go. I remember when mtn bis was unlimited i was downloading ps3 games in a remote village without light and mtn was the only network with 3G other network providers were struggling with Edge and glo was busy switching between glo nigeria and glo benin republic mtn had no business having 3G in that area and this kindness saved my life during service year. If you can tell me a better offer i will port immediately.
PS when mtn was unlimited they were still saying that the data cap was 200mb then. My only qualms with the network is no cheap data for android users as watching all my you tube channels and series drain my 3gb in less than a week then I have to waste 1hr calling customer care to deactivate my bis so i will subscribe again........ I use an android

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Bridge An Android With My Blackberry By Using Blackberry Bridge? / Apps On Windows Mobile / Help With Android Bbm And Whatsapp Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.