Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? (1648 Views)

Any Single Female Nigerian In Poland / Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? by CABabatunde(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello..I am a 43 single Afro Caribbean male of mixed/african descent (I AM NOT NIGERIAN EITHER) from the Latin Americas....and I am coming to Nigeria to work in Agbara Estate,Lagos...till eternity... sad. I have 2 children(Girl 16 and Boy 11) who lives with their mom from my previous relationship....I am looking to start a new life in Nigeria becuase of this new job and I am looking to woman for a relationship....I know this may sound funny but I am new to "tribal/clan" stuff, don't bash me , I just need to be educatated from the ground, often enough the stuff u read on the news,papers about Nigerians/Africans abroad is crap and very dishonest. My best friend is a (EDO)Female Nigerian Doctor in New York and she is one the most honest woman I know, business, money etc, for her holidays I would usually have her take a cruiseship VACATION....The only reason I "ain't tap dat ass" is that I RESPECT LOYALTY AND FRIENDSHIPS that we share and we are afraid of loosing that...She also told me Nigeria has lots of women like her but for the first time I don't believe her..
I want to know the difference between IGBO, EDO,YORUBA WOMEN...AND RELIGIOUS WISE AM NOT INTRESTED IN ISLAMIC MOMEN.
I am looking for a 29 - 39 Single Woman...
What u have for me...I am not desperate but I want to know what to expect from Nigerian Women...
So tell me EDO...IGBO ...YORUBA...cultural ways when it comes to friendship,money,relationship,marriage and sex.
Re: Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? by Timibayo: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
have you found one yet?
i strongly think you should have an open mind and deal with any of these tribes with all sincerness as you can offer.
also keep your eyes open and be very observant bearing in mind that naughtiness can steer it's head out of any body regardless of tribe at any point in time.
i have a friend who is also single and searching, already have a grown child in her past relationship and is equally quite matured and well behaved.If you dont mind, i could forward the details of the lady to you.
Send your details to me and i will forward her number and email address to you.
Re: Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? by CABabatunde(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Timibayo:...Thanks for you contact..so isn't she on Nairaland?...
So far I have met about 50 women and I did not ask about tribe but I have cut down that list to 8 people who seem very interested. What turned me off was CyberLove,profanity and asking me for money...lol..in the first couple of msg so it was bye bye for them but I will still remain aquinted with some for just chatting.
Thanks but I need to see a photo before contact...sorry.
Re: Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? by Timibayo: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
She isn't on Nairaland.
If i am to forward her pictures to you, must sure be with her consent (which i am yet to ask or get) and if you are sure you are serious about this whole thing, dont you think your contact should be displayed as well because no responsible person will want to display her pictures on nairaland website in the name of wanting a relationship.
Re: Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? by Armario(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
CABabatunde: Hello..I am a 43 single Afro Caribbean male of mixed/african descent (I AM NOT NIGERIAN EITHER) from the Latin Americas....and I am coming to Nigeria to work in Agbara Estate,Lagos...till eternity... sad. I have 2 children(Girl 16 and Boy 11) who lives with their mom from my previous relationship....I am looking to start a new life in Nigeria becuase of this new job and I am looking to woman for a relationship....I know this may sound funny but I am new to "tribal/clan" stuff, don't bash me , I just need to be educatated from the ground, often enough the stuff u read on the news,papers about Nigerians/Africans abroad is crap and very dishonest. My best friend is a (EDO)Female Nigerian Doctor in New York and she is one the most honest woman I know, business, money etc, for her holidays I would usually have her take a cruiseship VACATION....The only reason I "ain't tap dat ass" is that I RESPECT LOYALTY AND FRIENDSHIPS that we share and we are afraid of loosing that...She also told me Nigeria has lots of women like her but for the first time I don't believe her..
I want to know the difference between IGBO, EDO,YORUBA WOMEN...AND RELIGIOUS WISE AM NOT INTRESTED IN ISLAMIC MOMEN.
I am looking for a 29 - 39 Single Woman...
What u have for me...I am not desperate but I want to know what to expect from Nigerian Women...
So tell me EDO...IGBO ...YORUBA...cultural ways when it comes to friendship,money,relationship,marriage and sex.
Re: Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? by Armario(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
I'm 25 tall rich n handzum.I need a serious minded lady.20_25. Dat I can call mine. If zhe z interested n,I promise to take gud care of her.whatsapp=08032153025. Luv ya'll
Re: Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? by listaz(f): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Gud people I'm new here don't u guys put up pix here anyway I'm lookin for friends so if ya'll need a friend give me a shout pls

(1) (Reply)

Female Bbm Chat Mate Needed / Ladies Whatsapp group chat / Happy Birthday Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.