|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,863,828 members, 6,871,350 topics. Date: Friday, 20 May 2022 at 01:25 AM
Swift Networks Recruiting IT Systems Administrator / ICT Support Officer Needed At Fade Energy Nigeria Limited, Lagos / Ghana man Needs A Job As An I.t Systems Administrator& Network Engineer Or Operations (2) (3) (4)
|ICT Support Engineer (systems Administrator) by Merittel: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2013|
Manage all IT systems, including LAN, WAN, Telephone and related systems.
• Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
• Performing and coordinating effective installation and performance of advanced operating system hardware and software on servers.
• Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
• Support and maintain end user requirements, including troubleshooting, account maintenance and training.
• Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
• Maintain, monitor, analyze system components and make recommendations regarding computer system security, monitor network, computer and disk utilization.
• Play a lead role in developing and implementing an IT disaster recovery plan.
• Inventory and provide accounting for MERIT resources including software, server, workstation and lap top systems.
• Conduct software and hardware evaluations, provide technical analysis and implement systems to meet the company’s IT goals.
• Develop a strategic IT plan to meet the requirements of MERIT overall growth plan to be reviewed on a regular basis with Management and adjusted as necessary.
• Be responsible for managing the IT system (computers, voice & data) to meet strategic goals.
• Obtain and/or maintain technical certifications necessary for continued MERIT growth and success.
• Provide IT support to field engineers (online and/or telephone)
• Maintain professionalism, good attitude and appropriate behavior with MERIT personnel and clients.
• Monthly health check on desktops and laptops
• Weekly backup of key/senior management employee files
• Weekly maintenance of IT systems (including anti-virus checks)
• Responsible for regional offices IT systems with quarterly maintenance/health checks
• Standardized procurement of company IT systems (ISP- best provider, Computers to be sourced from major dealer)
• Create software/package for individual department for effectiveness
• Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
• 2-3years experience in this field
• B Sc/ HND in Computer Science or any related field - MBA/Professional qualification is an advantage
• In depth technical knowledge of Computer hard ware and software.
• Strong consultative sales skills
• In depth technical knowledge of telecoms product/services including Centrex, internet, mobile and networking
• Able to build long term relationships with internal/external customers; an excellent team player
• Able to work under pressure and to overcome resistance to achieve results/proven track record as a high achiever.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills;
The position is based in LAGOS. Applications/CVs are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, 9th September, 2013.
|Re: ICT Support Engineer (systems Administrator) by engrhorla(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2013|
Thanx for dis post. I'll send d CV ASAP. I dnt knw if u can b of help.
|Re: ICT Support Engineer (systems Administrator) by engrhorla(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2013|
I've sent d CV. 10x 1ce again
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35