Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) (28106 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Incrizz(f): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
canuck: The guy in green t-shirt has no head o!

Na im be de driver?

Lol..
Why?!
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by kardoso(m): 1:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Dat sangotedo area is infected by demons. While driving or being driven pass dat route one needs d grace of God almighty.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Ninilowo(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2013
canuck: The guy in green t-shirt has no head o!

Na im be de driver?

una no serious @ all. Persin no get head abi and im dey tanda hold door. She e no get blood for body too ni?
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Ninilowo(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2013
kardoso: Dat sangotedo area is infected by demons. While driving or being driven pass dat route one needs d grace of God almighty.
Na the name of the area nah (SANGOTEDO) Sango too dey like blood when he dey alive nah. A beg make dem change the name to OLORUNTEDO joor.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Ninilowo(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Arysexy:

Check d front of d passenger seat, definitely d passenger in d front will be affectd. These bus drivers are always fond of dodging their side any tym there is head on collision, dats y I try much to avoid staying in d front.
U cant take dt from d police. They like sitting at the front like die. I hope a police officer is reading this.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by WildChild00(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Jarus: Inna lilahi...

This is not far from my area.

In fact, I dropped someone sending goods to Abuja at the park this morning.

The only time I had an accident, it was on that route (Awoyaya).
Fiberesima or wetin be her name (that celeb that was jailed for killing one Dr. Giwa) killed someone on that route (Abijo0.

Accident happens too often on that route. I banned my wife from driving on that route. I refused to rent apartment after Ajah roundabout for fear of that route. All the 500k/plot lands on that route never interest me because of that road. Anytime I have cause to use that expressway, I see accidents. I dread that Ajah-Sangotedo-Abijo-Awoyaya-Lakowe-Epe road.

You are not far frm the truth, early this year, I lost one of my very good friend, close to container bus stop, Green Springs School Awoyaya, the problem of that road is that, it is too narrow, and cars can easily, leave their lanes, wen face with break failure. My friend's car tumbled twice, wen a taxi driver suddenly stopped to pick passenger, and he suddenly left his lane, and an incoming car hit his car n dat was it, according to an eye witiness.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Ninilowo:
Na the name of the area nah (SANGOTEDO) Sango too dey like blood when he dey alive nah. A beg make dem change the name to OLORUNTEDO joor.

You people are here again with disrespect for other people's faith. What does the name of the area have to do with road accidents caused by bad roads and careless drivers?
Smh.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
WildChild00:

You are not far frm the truth, early this year, I lost one of my very good friend, close to container bus stop, Green Springs School Awoyaya, the problem of that road is that, it is too narrow, and cars can easily, leave their lanes, wen face with break failure. My friend's car tumbled twice, wen a taxi driver suddenly stopped to pick passenger, and he suddenly left his lane, and an incoming car hit his car n dat was it, according to an eye witiness.

My own accident (July 2009)was also almost on that spot. I lost control and thought the car was going to somersault. It skidded off the road. I was lucky no oncoming car that morning. There was a loud bang that threw the whole place into confusion. People said it was miracle I came out unscathed.
Re: Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) by WildChild00(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jarus:

My own accident (July 2009)was also almost on that spot. I lost control and thought the car was going to somersault. It skidded off the road. I was lucky no oncoming car that morning. There was a loud bang that threw the whole place into confusion. People said it was miracle I came out unscathed.

Hmmmm! You were so lucky dude, that road can be so scary to me, especially @ night, there are no demarcation @ the middle, to prevent cars frm running to the other lanes, it is high time the residences of those root, move towards making a formal complain to the Lagos State Govt, there is no week, one will not here of a fatal accident on that road.
May God continue to help us all that flies that root.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Brain Damaging Habits To Avoid / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.