Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Will The World End? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will The World End? (4727 Views)

Would The World End This September ? / Why Should The World End? / Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World End? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

From lord nibiru Sire cheesy

Through him prophets in Hollywood

Folly, Anunaki and tins that is smiley
grin grin grin grin planet nibiru x wormwood and his hollywood prophets ? lwtmb
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
9jadelta: religions will end the world with nuclear bombs and horrible chemical weapons. earth has been in existence for over 14 billion years and I don't see it exploding or gets swallowed by the sun in another billion year. what we have are just predictions by scientists.
only humans can end the world. my 50kobo
Blow up all the nuclear bombs and in a few thousands years, evolution will start again.

I am talking of the destruction in terms of turning it unhihabitable permanently
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin planet nibiru x wormwood and his hollywood prophets ? lwtmb
Biggest level of isht I have heard in a long time
Re: How Will The World End? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Biggest level of isht I have heard in a long time
let me tell you what i heard about the sun. it is a huge black rock. the brightness you are seeing is its reflection. so i dont think it will crumble. its not combusting to give off rays. its simply reflecting
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: let me tell you what i heard about the sun. it is a huge black rock. the brightness you are seeing is its reflection. so i dont think it will crumble. its not combusting to give off rays. its simply reflecting
Who ever told you that should be shot, hanged and the electrified. And then his body burned just to be sure he died.

If the sun is just "reflecting light" how does it get it's intense heat? Reflection too? You must have missed it for the moon cos it is the moon that reflect light.

The sun is in a state of continuous chain reaction of nuclear fission. It is more like nuclear bombs going off simultaneously on its surface.

Maybe you should look it up in Google, I can't start typing about the sun here
Re: How Will The World End? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Who ever told you that should be shot, hanged and the electrified. And then his body burned just to be sure he died.

If the sun is just "reflecting light" how does it get it's intense heat? Reflection too? You must have missed it for the moon cos it is the moon that reflect light.

The sun is in a state of continuous chain reaction of nuclear fission. It is more like nuclear bombs going off simultaneously on its surface.

Maybe you should look it up in Google, I can't start typing about the sun here
let me see if i can find the video of the guy lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqiLNt5dPk
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: let me see if i can find the video of the guy lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqiLNt5dPk
Sorry, can't watch YouTube vids.....

Did you care to ask what solar flares are? I mean if there is no combustion, where does the flares come from? Gimme his name lemme Google it sef
Re: How Will The World End? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

Did you care to ask what solar flares are? I mean if there is no combustion, where does the flares come from? Gimme his name lemme Google it sef
hey i am no expert on what the sun actually is. i was simply passing on information that i heard from some random guy. he seems intelligent enough. dont know the guys name. just a random guy on a page i frequent a lot

1 Like

Re: How Will The World End? by MostHigh: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: hey i am no expert on what the sun actually is. i was simply passing on information that i heard from some random guy. he seems intelligent enough. dont know the guys name. just a random guy on a page i frequent a lot

just did a google was able to find this

http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/

A good read. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Will The World End? by MostHigh: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

1 Like

Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

A good read. smiley
What he tried to explain is the composition of the sun's surface itself and no mention was made to the generation of the light "photostrosphere".
Re: How Will The World End? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

A good read. smiley
interesting indeed sire
Re: How Will The World End? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Blow up all the nuclear bombs and in a few thousands years, evolution will start again.

I am talking of the destruction in terms of turning it unhihabitable permanently
like I said, I don't see that happening
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2013
9jadelta: like I said, I don't see that happening
Live and let live grin
Re: How Will The World End? by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2013
^^^
Hmmm
Re: How Will The World End? by MostHigh: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2013
9jadelta: like I said, I don't see that happening

Not a chance

None can destry mama earth

The meek shall inherit Mama Earth
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Not a chance

None can destry mama earth

The meek shall inherit Mama Earth

According to Obadiah777, that probably means the riches and fullness. Not necessarily they earth as a planet since it is not going to be here forever.
Re: How Will The World End? by ayd91(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44: It is somehow easy to predict how other objects(Planets, asteroids stars satellites) in the Multiverse (Okay I will use Universe cos it is more understandable) behaves by looking at other object that are similar right. That's one of the proofs that the earth is round and not flat cos the earth was compared with other planets which ae spherical.

Now if you study the stars, you will notice that all stars are basically the same and from the life of the stars that has been studied, it is obvious that no star will be insistence forever as at some point, they will lose the fuel they need for combustion and they will decompose.

A star has three stages: The early stage, youth and old. When it gets old, it burns out its fuel and becomes either of the three: A Dwarf, A supanova or a Black hole. Depending on the size of course. The smallest stars become become supanovas and then dwarfs and the huge ones, well they become the infamous blackholes.

Our sun is not large enough to become a blackhole thank God (whichever one you serve) but at some point in it's live, it will run out of fuel(don't wanna bore you with the details of that) and it will explode as a supanova before settling down to become a dwarf (might be white, red or whatever). The worrying part of this is that the exploding of the sun when it goes supanova is actually going to destroy the earth. If you study other stars of the same size as our star (the sun), you will see it there.

Now my question is that there is every evidence that the earth is going to be destroyed either an asteroid finally hits us (won't destroy it but oh well) or the sun grows old and "die" so that which gives us life here will still take it. How does this fit into the book of Revelations in the Bible? The Bible talks of a lot of things at end time and wars and natural disasters but how does the bible explain this cataclysmic event that is surely coming in the far away future?

what's to say mankind would live long enough to witness if?
I believe whatever would destroy the earth would ultimately come from man.
Imagine sars, Bird flu, swine flu etc, and other crazy sci-fi diseases hitting mankind thousands of years ago, what would have been our chance of surviving?
Man is evolving (into what? I am uncertain), he in the coming century would be able to live up to challenges as the sun going supernova (at least, I hope).
Re: How Will The World End? by firestar(f): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2013
What. the. hell is going on in here? undecided
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2013
firestar: What. the. hell is going on in here? undecided
Looking at what happens when the sun goes supanova and how it relates with the Bible grin
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2013
ayd91:

what's to say mankind would live long enough to witness if?
I believe whatever would destroy the earth would ultimately come from man.
Imagine sars, Bird flu, swine flu etc, and other crazy sci-fi diseases hitting mankind thousands of years ago, what would have been our chance of surviving?
Man is evolving (into what? I am uncertain), he in the coming century would be able to live up to challenges as the sun going supernova (at least, I hope).
Now you are hanging this on the fact that man might develop a way to survive this right?

I think we will just up and leavecheesycheesy I mean, we could relocate to another planet of similar conditions.

But I can't help but see sense in your "evolution" theory. What is man evolving into?
Re: How Will The World End? by firestar(f): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Looking at what happens when the sun goes supanova and how it relates with the Bible grin
So our sun is a yellow dwarf yeah?
Why are people panicking?
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2013
firestar:
So our sun is a yellow dwarf yeah?
Why are people panicking?
Except in future, it will lose most of it's fuel and become very unstable (sort of what happens when a nuclear reaction gets unstable) and it will go supanova before decomposing and becoming a white dwarf.

The earth will be just the perfect distance to get roasted and destroyed if/when this happens and even if the earth is spared, the sun will not provide light/heat anymore....not a good sight
Re: How Will The World End? by firestar(f): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Except in future, it will lose most of it's fuel and become very unstable (sort of what happens when a nuclear reaction gets unstable) and it will go supanova before decomposing and becoming a white dwarf.

The earth will be just the perfect distance to get roasted and destroyed if/when this happens and even if the earth is spared, the sun will not provide light/heat anymore....not a good sight

Ah. Speculations ne?
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2013
firestar:

Ah. Speculations ne?

Based on the life cycles of similar stars (with mass and diameter) as the sun.
Re: How Will The World End? by firestar(f): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Based on the life cycles of similar stars (with mass and diameter) as the sun.
Hm.
Re: How Will The World End? by ayd91(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now you are hanging this on the fact that man might develop a way to survive this right?

I think we will just up and leavecheesycheesy I mean, we could relocate to another planet of similar conditions.

But I can't help but see sense in your "evolution" theory. What is man evolving into?

Trust me when I say this 'I am no evolutionist'. We (man) seems to be straying from the 'natural' to the artificial, thus relying more on tech. Who knows perhaps, mankind may find a way to live virtual lives. Afterall what is man, if not his consciousness?. Imagine the possibility of living on the 'net'. Its limitless.
I subscribe to man migrating, that's doable.
Re: How Will The World End? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2013
ayd91:

Trust me when I say this 'I am no evolutionist'. We (man) seems to be straying from the 'natural' to the artificial, thus relying more on tech. Who knows perhaps, mankind may find a way to live virtual lives. Afterall what is man, if not his consciousness?. Imagine the possibility of living on the 'net'. Its limitless.
I subscribe to man migrating, that's doable.
Virtual life? You mean uploading ourselves into some alternate reality?

That's some matrix ish brogringringrin

I'd rather up and leave, there has to be planets out there that can sustain humans and their taste for self-destruction
Re: How Will The World End? by ayd91(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Virtual life? You mean uploading ourselves into some alternate reality?

That's some matrix ish brogringringrin

I'd rather up and leave, there has to be planets out there that can sustain humans and their taste for self-destruction

really matrix stuff. I'll prefer staying back on earth. No time for another planet cheesy. Humans are some else, with big eyes for evil.

Nonso23, staying is Mars isn't quite different. If the sun goes supernova we'll but fall.
Re: How Will The World End? by Mynd44: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2013
Nonso23:
PROJECT MARS.....
JUST A START
Mars? You might as well stay on earth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Deadliest Cults / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? / Is A New Born Baby Already A Sinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.