Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Be The First To Know About Job Opportunities In Your Area - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be The First To Know About Job Opportunities In Your Area (583 Views)

Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. / Things That Annoy You About Job Hunting? / The Truth About Job Search Scratch Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The First To Know About Job Opportunities In Your Area by aliakibu(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2008
Be the first to receive job NOTIFICATION ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE

Job SMS - This is an automated mobile job notification process that constantly updates jobseekers of job offers in their location. it notifies you of current jobs in your area and around the country weekly. you being the first to know can give you the edge you need. This programme is fantastic: just for N1500 you will receive job notification weekly+ lots of freebies like Poems,jokes,and lots more.

for more information visit:

www.efflashaccess.com
Re: Be The First To Know About Job Opportunities In Your Area by bigbrain: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2008
get more about you job search on this great site

http://jobemployers..com/

here is the job for you.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Treasury Officer Wanted For Immediate Employment / Cyber Cafe Sales Prepresentative Vacancy / Dont Knock This Till U Have Tried It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.