Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? (428 Views)

Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? by asco15(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Well as for me, chosen is preaching the truth and many sinners (including my father) have given their life to Christ through Chosen. But the controversy i have is in the source of the power in which they perform their signs and wonders. And my question is = What if 'God of chosen' is not the same with the 'almighty God' that we know?
I will advice pastor Lazarus to clear the air by using just 'God' or 'Jesus' instead of 'God of Chosen' or 'God of mouka' or 'God of my pastor', if really they are thesame with the 'Almighty God'.
Because the members of chosen are always using the former always, and they make me to think theirs is different from the usual God almighty.
Besides that, i like they way they mention every sins, calling all to repentance. I also love their modesty and holiness, its worth emulating by other churches like Catholics, Dunamis, RCCG, Living faith, etc. And i will urge those in Christ embassey, Synagogue, etc to run 4 dia life to the nearest Deeper life church.
Am waiting 4 ur replies cos am confuse and doubting wat to do? Though i have prayed to God to give me a sign and a direction, cos i do attend Chosen.

(1) (Reply)

DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily / Purpose: Sent To Take Sins Away / Prosperity Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.