Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format (74955 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by morax101(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please I need the question too
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by PrinceFola(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please kindly forward Gmat question to: adefolasteven@gmail.com.... Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by generalmike1759(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
oluswaggz:
. The questions were gmat questions for sure but i don't know what year it was cos i heard people saying gmat 2007 but am not sure it was 2007 gmat. because i also studied little out of it before going for the test but couldn't find any related questions when i got there. just be calm and dont focus on the time that is counting down on the screen you might loose concentration. just check on intervals. the questions are hard but a graduate should be able to pass the test if u are calm and u dont put urself under unnecessary pressure. lastly please don't waste ur time on calculations u can come back to answer them later. best of luck.
thanks brother, God bless you!
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by generalmike1759(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Feraz:
O level is compulsory. As you can see, I didn't write because I did not come with it. I'll only say you should get a colored print out and pray it is accepted. Just get all your educational documents. I felt WAEC wasn't important because my degree cert. has covered it all. I was wrong. Nah!!! It won't. There was a girl before me who was still serving so I do not think it will hinder you. Just go with all you have (educational very) and maybe an evidence that you're serving, try your luck.

I wish you both the best.
thanks man, God bless you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by jerry8243(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2017
chineduoguagha:

Pls kindly forward to: chinedu_oguaghamba@yahoo.com
please, kindly forward 2007 Gmath to matjerrie@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
pls forward gmat 2007 to uzoamakaukoh@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by chudionu58(f): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
please forward to chudionu57@gmail.com Thanks people.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Gabrielclint(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls forward to gabrielclint2020@yahoo.com
GMAT 2007
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by yoHighness: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please,anyone with the last question should kindly forward it to my mail.thanks in advance. osima9000@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Babadee30(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Babadee30(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
generalmike1759:

thanks man, God bless you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Babadee30(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Feraz:
Good luck to those of you yet to write.

My experience:

1. Please, if you do not have your birth certificate, get one or swear an affidavit because without it, you are likely not to write even if you present photocopies.

2. Come with every of your educational credentials; not leaving out one.

3. If there are discrepancies in your birth cert. and WAEC cert., just look for how you will rectify it because someone was refused entry for that also

So I was scheduled to write one today but couldn't write it due to the above factors (1 and 2) so I missed out on the interview. Later got all as I called my folks and they brought the ones I missed out. Still wasn't allowed to write.

They use little things to disqualify everyone in every possible way so please, do not join me in writing the above.

Those who wrote said it was tough (as I was able to meet some of them since I waited till almost closing time) so please, come prepared

My center was at Kofo Abayomi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Trustied: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
please do they accept WAEC print out? because I don't have the original

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by wilsonlexis: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2017
oluswaggz:
. The questions were gmat questions for sure but i don't know what year it was cos i heard people saying gmat 2007 but am not sure it was 2007 gmat. because i also studied little out of it before going for the test but couldn't find any related questions when i got there. just be calm and dont focus on the time that is counting down on the screen you might loose concentration. just check on intervals. the questions are hard but a graduate should be able to pass the test if u are calm and u dont put urself under unnecessary pressure. lastly please don't waste ur time on calculations u can come back to answer them later. best of luck.
How many comprehension were there, was true,false cannot say or was it different,
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by lanrewest: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Hello Guys,
please anyone with the material should help. lanrewese1@gmail.com
lanrewese@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
wilsonlexis:

How many comprehension were there, was true,false cannot say or was it different,
. yea it was included but just like 5-7 questions

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by IamYhudii(f): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
For those who have written the test, what attire is most appropraite?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dozofavour(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamYhudii:
bikini

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dozofavour(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
i am extremely sure the mathematics was from the gmat 2007

oluswaggz:
. yea it was included but just like 5-7 questions
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dozofavour(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Trustied:
please do they accept WAEC print out?
because I don't have the original
the reason why the want your WAEC result is to check your age so that may not be acepted
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dozofavour(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
primary school cert was not included in the sms so that is not a problem.
as for the voters card they may allow you and tell you to come with it to the interview
Babadee30:

Pls i dont ave any valid id card, all i had is a voters card, which i misplaced altho i ave an affidavit saying i did, and also i dont ave my primary school certificate, pls can i be allowed to sit for the exam
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by wilsonlexis: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
dozofavour:

bikini
You damn funny,lol,
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Feraz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Babadee30:

Pls i dont ave any valid id card, all i had is a voters card, which i misplaced altho i ave an affidavit saying i did, and also i dont ave my primary school certificate, pls can i be allowed to sit for the exam
I do not work there but I only narrated my experience there. Just take all that you have and go there. I wish you luck.

IamYhudii:
Wear corporate as that is what I and most if not all, wore.

dozofavour:

bikini
grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dozofavour(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Trustied:
please do they accept WAEC print out?
because I don't have the original
NO
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by stefanweeks: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
dozofavour:
Guys please don't be offended am seeing too many emails and I can send to all at once please reach me on whatsapp it's easier

chidicharbel@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by stefanweeks: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
tbabs10166:
brother pls kindly send it to my email nicholasadegbite@yahoo.com God bless you

Bros please send to me

chidicharbel@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by jswagg4(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'm very worried. I have all the documents except O' Level. Na printout I get. Should I still go?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Nchabuomo: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
jswagg4:
I'm very worried. I have all the documents except O' Level. Na printout I get. Should I still go?
I think you should you never can tell....Try and offer a decent explanation too.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Laurele(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=generalmike1759 post=55051080]
pls Brother, did they still use the Gmat?
hoe was the test?
[/q#$uote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by doublezero7(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
bigdemo:
hi, pls i need help on the format of fidelity bank aptitude test and interview, i have interview wit them nxt week and anybody wit soft copy should pls inbox me demakin2k@gmail.com

How did the interview go?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Tonyamori(f): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pls did anyone get invited to portharcourt for the test and interview ... And pls anyone with the gmaths or questions should send to me... tareudu@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by SaykaAd(f): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Guys i just got invited for the fidelity bank test in ph next week. Can anyone help me with the past questions..

irenepeters14@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.