Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? (7160 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Is It Right 2 Marry Som1 U Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Feranchek(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gat dis beautiful lady of 33 daht I met on social media som 2weekz ago.... she's sooo in2 me and wantz us 2 have sex. She's already sent me pix of her boobz and pussy.... and I also play along buh refuse sending her mine giving her sone flimsy excuses and promising 2 DO her HARD wen she comes.... lol. She's married 4 2yrs now without kidz and still have sex wid her husband. She got sooo upset wen I told her I had sex wid a gurl I planned dating.... ma question is: is dere any spiritual consequence having sex with a married woman cos I knw of many married men daht do have sex wid single ladies.... wahtz ur best advice plz
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by ilaugh1: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fu ck you iiidiot.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by 247notire(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
No.there's no consequence at all.Zap. her all u want
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
End time things
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Omo this na sign of End time tinz.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by donem: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
If you really need an answer to your question answer mine, is it right for you 2 have sex with your Mother? Your answer to my question, is my answer to your question.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by obowunmi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
She's made a covenant with God. NO!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by temi4fash(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
put dis in mind....

Someone is definitely gonna screw ur wife..

cos karma is a bitch...

and dont come here opening a thread when ur seed start yielding fruits...

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by dBard: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
Feranchek: Gat dis beautiful lady of 33 daht I met on social media som 2weekz ago.... she's sooo in2 me and wantz us 2 have sex. She's already sent me pix of her boobz and pussy.... and I also play along buh refuse sending her mine giving her sone flimsy excuses and promising 2 DO her HARD wen she comes.... lol. She's married 4 2yrs now without kidz and still have sex wid her husband. She got sooo upset wen I told her I had sex wid a gurl I planned dating.... ma question is: is dere any spiritual consequence having sex with a married woman cos I knw of many married men daht do have sex wid single ladies.... wahtz ur best advice plz

None whatsoever..
**guess d penis musta deprived d brain of blood f too long*
Smh
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Iyfy4real: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Use ur head,u knw wat is right.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
If u ever get married, how would u feel if ur 'married' wife goes sexing other men?
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by ayobase(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
U already know it is not right from ur post....u want NLers to bury you before your time right?

U are simply seeking for reasons to kpekus that woman!

Why do u seek for spiritual consequence when u know that it is morally wrong.....u can die INSTANTA o!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by OCTAVO: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Like someone said, you can die oooo.
You don't mess with some tribes in naija!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Chimeluv(f): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Na death you dey find so !
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
make sure her husband doesn't catch you to avoid being set ablaze
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Odunharry(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
make this guy no go somersault o..
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
So long u are not the husband its okay angry
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So long u are not the husband its okay angry
u high?
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: u high?
a stupid question deserves an equally stupid answer
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by 190theclown: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Hell YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!! DO IT!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: a stupid question deserves an equally stupid answer
is not a question
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: is not a question
so its a statement with a question mark?
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so its a statement with a question mark?
you can remove the question mark undecided
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: you can remove the question mark undecided
and then wat
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and then wat
then, that's the state you're now
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: then, that's the state you're now
undecided
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by spookem(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided
undecided
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by cahnellven: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2013
silly+question .fnck d wowan all u want . .hell awaits u

and dnt 4get . .karma works
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2013
WHO CARES!!!
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Andyblaze: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Yes. if she pay
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Questions asked on NL lately can really have one smashing his Lappy.
Re: Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? by 190theclown: 12:51am On Sep 05, 2013
El Guapo: Questions asked on NL lately can really having one smashing his Lappy.

the struggle is indeed real cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) / (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) / Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.