Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics (3249 Views)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / Do You Know Your HIV Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Afam4eva(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ok, it was a full 8 weeks before i summoned the courage to go for an HIV test not because i wanted to but because i needed it for something that i'm working on, so i had no choice. I did my test and my heart was pounding severely and was relieved when i saw the result. Let's use this thread to encourage people to go for an HIV test. Here's my status with pictures. Everyone, let's know your status. You could also show us a pictorial proof.

1 Like

Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by donem: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Negative, would have supplied pictorial proof, but u wont comprehend it cos its written in French.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by njideoby(f): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
You summoned courage to paste ur test result here simply cos it was negative,assuming that it was positive, will you have done the same?
Word of caution though, a positive result today does not guarantee a permanent positive forever (my kobo though).

6 Likes

Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by donem: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
njideoby: You summoned courage to paste ur test result here simply cos it was negative,assuming that it was positive, will you have done the same?
Word of caution though, a positive result today does not guarantee a permanent positive forever (my kobo though).
Ur'e On point. But Hope u ain't positive? No offense though.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
LMAAOO grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

But we thank God.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Afam4eva(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
njideoby: You summoned courage to paste ur test result here simply cos it was negative,assuming that it was positive, will you have done the same?
LOL grin

Btw, what's ur own status?
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Afam4eva(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
adaobi123: LMAAOO grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

But we thank God.
Ada, where's your own? grin
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ada, where's your own? grin

I'm negative of course.

1 Like

Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by ayobase(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wetin I no go see for NL....Afam, do u think everybody is gonna.....who is gonna come up here to say he/she is HIV Positive!

I'm gonna paste my when I need to do something that will need my status certificate.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by njideoby(f): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
LOL grin

Btw, what's ur own status?
donem:
Ur'e On point. But Hope u ain't positive? No offense though.
Nope, I'm negative, am a health worker who know de benefit of knowing ones status as well as maintaining de negative status, it is advisable to check ur status every three months if you expose yourself to acts that can cause infection with de virus.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Odunharry(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2013
many pipu no go do am...pipu dy fear..e beta mak dm na knw dan make dm knw,d thinkng fit kil dm...

Negative
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by baby124: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Anything can be forged in Nigeria. If it was negative you will go on a banning spree.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Afam4eva(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2013
More results plssssssssss...why una dey fear.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by UjSizzle(f): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2013
I've never taken a test before embarassed
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Odunharry(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: I've never taken a test before embarassed
abeg go kn ur status...

Hbd,again
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by UjSizzle(f): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Odunharry:
abeg go kn ur status...

Hbd,again
I don't like pricks embarassed
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
dat gud 2 knw...i dnt c d opp as evrytng..
Did a test tday and im Negative..
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by ijeoma100: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Prick as in needle or prick as in male organ? If it's the latter, the chances of you having the virus are dramatically slashed...

1 Like

Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
haha go back after six months of staying safe for confirmation, don't sing yet
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by deols(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
I have been having the test compulsorily for the past seven years.

If not, I may never have gone for it myself.

It has always been NEGATIVE. thank God.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by ijeoma100: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
deols: I have been having the test compulsorily for the past seven years.

If not, I may never have gone for it myself.

It has always been NEGATIVE. thank God.

If I might ask, why are you being compelled to take the test annually?
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Afam4eva(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
ijeoma100:

grin grin grin
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by UjSizzle(f): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
ijeoma100:

Prick as in needle or prick as in male organ? If it's the latter, the chances of you having the virus are dramatically slashed...
Both, the latter is why i haven't bothered with the test. The former is why am scared to even go even though i'm fairly certain am negative.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by deols(f): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
ijeoma100:

visa renewal.

every two years, actually.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Mustay(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hahaa. Mos def, there is only one negative thing that makes one cool - the HIV status result. It even requires pictorial proof. lol cool

What's your status only as at September 05?
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by AreaFada2: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: I've never taken a test before embarassed

For this 21st century? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Both, the latter is why i haven't bothered with the test. The former is why am scared to even go even though i'm fairly certain am negative.
You can't be fairly certain except you've taken a test smiley
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by ACM10: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Afam4eva: Ok, it was a full 8 weeks before i summoned the courage to go for an HIV test not because i wanted to but because i needed it for something that i'm working on, so i had no choice. I did my test and my heart was pounding severely and was relieved when i saw the result. Let's use this thread to encourage people to go for an HIV test. Here's my status with pictures. Everyone, let's know your status. You could also show us a pictorial proof.

Which method is indirect solid phase technique? That result must be fake. BTW HIV is confirmed using PCR. But due to its unavailability in most centres, confirmatory test is done using two different ELISA kits. So don't go for thanksgiving yet.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
So Afam, I can now give you my younger Cousin Njideka in marriage now that you have been certified clean

Hope you can afford our Mbaise bride price and buy all the things in the prospectus we shall give you.
In return I promise you 5 boys and two girls in 7 years
Our women are more fertile than bunny wabbits
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Afam4eva(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
ACM10:

Which method is indirect solid phase technique? That result must be fake. BTW HIV is confirmed using PCR. But due to its unavailability in most centres, confirmatory test is done using two different ELISA kits. So don't go for thanksgiving yet.
Pls, can you translate this to pedestrian English.
Re: What's Your HIV Status? Here's Mine With Pics by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
babyosisi: So Afam, I can now give you my younger Cousin Njideka in marriage now that you have been certified clean

Hope you can afford our Mbaise bride price and buy all the things in the prospectus we shall give you.
In return I promise you 5 boys and two girls in 7 years
Our women are more fertile than bunny wabbits

I'm looking forward to an Mbaise bride but i have to enter Forbes list first. First things first grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Remedies With RIDA HERBAL PRODUCTS / Is There Cure For Rheumatoid Arthritis? / Health Is Wealth!forever Living Product:natural Remedies To Most Common Ailments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.