Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog (1015 Views)

Plz Bloggers I Need Naijaloaded Template/design / Attention Bloggers!!! I Can Write Articles For Your Website For Free / How Do I Transfer My Wordpress website to replace an existing website in Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello my gurus in the house, I once owned a wordpress blog: http://opeytechinfo.
Got tired of that and decided to play with the wordpress.org own: http://opeytechinfo.ml
My question now is that, which plugin do you think I can use to view my blog visit, as in site stats.
When I was still using the , it was simply in the dashboard.
I tried using jetpack plugin and W3counter, both are just reading there isn't any view and thats a lie.
Feel free to visit the blog and drop what you think I can add or remove from it.
Thanks.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by FarmTech(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Use Google analytics.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by FarmTech(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
I just visited the site and noted the following:
1. That image of men shaking hands is too big. Reduce it.

2. Grammatical error in your category name. U wrote "Online busines" instead of "Online business".
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
FarmTech: Use Google analytics.

Hey bruh, thats the first time am hearing that, can you put me through on how I can do that?
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
FarmTech: I just visited the site and noted the following:
1. That image of men shaking hands is too big. Reduce it.

2. Grammatical error in your category name. U wrote "Online busines" instead of "Online business".
Thanks bruh, I'll see to it right away.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Opey4luv: Hello my gurus in the house, I once owned a wordpress blog: http://opeytechinfo.
Got tired of that and decided to play with the wordpress.org own: http://opeytechinfo.ml
My question now is that, which plugin do you think I can use to view my blog visit, as in site stats.
When I was still using the , it was simply in the dashboard.
I tried using jetpack plugin and W3counter, both are just reading there isn't any view and thats a lie.
Feel free to visit the blog and drop what you think I can add or remove from it.
Thanks.

nice trial bro,but your blog needs to be edited, i can assist you do that,just feel free to email me @ admin@nairaguide.com
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 1:35am On Sep 05, 2013
pureguide:

nice trial bro,but your blog needs to be edited, i can assist you do that,just feel free to email me @ admin@nairaguide.com
Okay bruh.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by bros12345: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2013
Go to www.fortune51.com.On the search bar.Typeblog and then read the articles on blog first
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Nteogwuija(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2013
bros12345: Go to www.fortune51.com.On the search bar.Typeblog and then read the articles on blog first
pls does any one use blogger here? If any, i nid help, i hav tried opening a blog a/c using bloger but wheneva i use my google username and pasword to log in as usual, the language i see on my google acount home page is nt english and that has restrictd me from openin a blog ac wit google/blogger. Pls som1 shuld help me on dis
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by ali700: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Where you gaining money when you used opeytechinfo.? Please help.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by mbanj01(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Your Play Station image is to large, reduce it You don't want to lose visitors, put yourself in your visitors shoe can you quickly detect where your "Recent Post" tab is? I guess No?.

You should use Google analytics, I use this tool for all my blog sites and it gives me accurate results. Just sign up using your gmail and then link the code in your Google analytics starting U********* to your site. First install the Google analytics plugin before you can copy and paste the code on your site.
Hope this helps?
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Nteogwuija(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
mbanj01: Your Play Station image is to large, reduce it You don't want to lose visitors, put yourself in your visitors shoe can you quickly detect where your "Recent Post" tab is? I guess No?.

You should use Google analytics, I use this tool for all my blog sites and it gives me accurate results. Just sign up using your gmail and then link the code in your Google analytics starting U********* to your site. First install the Google analytics plugin before you can copy and paste the code on your site.
Hope this helps?
pls sm1 shuld ansa me na
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
mbanj01: Your Play Station image is to large, reduce it You don't want to lose visitors, put yourself in your visitors shoe can you quickly detect where your "Recent Post" tab is? I guess No?.

Hope this helps?

I've installed the plugin, and changed the U**** but which code are you talking about and where on my site am I gonna paste it??
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by mbanj01(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
When you login into your Google Analytics, click on Home button
just by the left corner of your screen and set a new profile for
your site.

You will need to create a new profile then for each site you
want to use Google analytics on in your analytics account.

I would upload a screen shoot later i'm having slow connection
here. Can't even login into my Google analytics account.

Just be close to this page for the screen shots. okay
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by mbanj01(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Opey4luv:

I've installed the plugin, and changed the U**** but which code are you talking about and where on my site am I gonna paste it??

Opey4luv, the only code you need is the code from Google analytics that start with U*-*******
that's. I'm having slow connection here if not I would have add a screen shot here. I'll do that
once my connection is back for those having trouble with Google analytics installation
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by realugee: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
\if you don't want to use google analytics, you can download Jetpack plugin. It comes with the normal site stats you had in your former wordpress blog.

See more blogging tips on my blog www..net
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
mbanj01:

Opey4luv, the only code you need is the code from Google analytics that start with U*-*******
that's. I'm having slow connection here if not I would have add a screen shot here. I'll do that
once my connection is back for those having trouble with Google analytics installation

Owkay bruh, am counting on that.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
real_ugee: \if you don't want to use google analytics, you can download Jetpack plugin. It comes with the normal site stats you had in your former wordpress blog.

See more blogging tips on my blog www..net

I have installed that but its just reading false statistics, like 8, 5 or even 0 sometimes.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by mbanj01(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Opey4luv, Instead of me taking a screen shot,
here is a video that show you step by step guide

How To Add Google Analytics To Your Website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyw3AYXfF_w
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by realugee: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Opey4luv:

I have installed that but its just reading false statistics, like 8, 5 or even 0 sometimes.

Jetpack does not display false stats, trust me.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
real_ugee:

Jetpack does not display false stats, trust me.

If am using mobilepress plugin and my blog is been viewed via mobile, while the stat be taken?
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
mbanj01: @Opey4luv, Instead of me taking a screen shot,
here is a video that show you step by step guide

How To Add Google Analytics To Your Website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyw3AYXfF_w
Thanks so much sir, you have been so so helpful.
I finally got it right.
If you wouldn't say my questions are too much, pls how can I control the size of those images coz its bugging me too.
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by Opey4luv(m): 1:50am On Sep 07, 2013
Opey4luv:
Thanks so much sir, you have been so so helpful.
I finally got it right.
If you wouldn't say my questions are too much, pls how can I control the size of those images coz its bugging me too.
I've found the solution to the problem, I just added width and height attributes and value to the image html codes respectively.
Please what else do you think needs to be modified?
Re: Bloggers I Need Your Help With My Wordpress Blog by mbanj01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Opey4luv:
I've found the solution to the problem, I just added width and height attributes and value to the image html codes respectively.
Please what else do you think needs to be modified?

I'm glad that you were able to solve the problem on your own,
nobody will be able to do shakara for you again smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Didyouknow Interswitch Has Launched Quickteller Affiliate Programme / How Much Will It Cost To Design A Website? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.