Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? (5293 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Top 50 Korean Dramas (Not In Order) / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? by Wislet(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pls share.
Thanks.
Re: Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? by pasqal09: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Wislet: Pls share.
Thanks.

What do u download with?
Re: Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? by swiftz(f): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please I need the site/sites for Korean movies. I'm downloading with BB. Thanks.
Re: Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? by Wislet(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
BB.
W
Re: Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? by Wislet(f): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
BB.
.Mp4 and .avi files work better with my phone, not torrents. And hardsubbed files too are preferable (instead of softsubbed).

Pls any site that does not use rapidshare,etc is preferable.
Just straightforward(free) downloadable .avi/mp4 files.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? by captalex(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wislet: BB.
.Mp4 and .avi files work better with my phone, not torrents. And hardsubbed files too are preferable (instead of softsubbed).

Pls any site that does not use rapidshare,etc is preferable.
Just straightforward(free) downloadable .avi/mp4 files.

Thank you.

see my madam looking for free material,
instead of your to take me yo cinema.

See my madam look fot

(1) (Reply)

Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes / Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos / Who Remembers Watching A Nigerian Comedy Called Uncle Joe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.