Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? (3825 Views)

His Brother's Fiancee Was His Former Sex Mate. / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
I just discovered that my best friend disvirgined the girl i'm beginning to take as my wife to be. My friend also told me they used to date in ss1 and that was when the deed was done. Am confused, should i dump her or go ahead...
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by spookem(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2013
yes..dump her
go and marry the one you disvirgined

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Mynd44: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2013
This is annoying I swear. Which kin thread is this na?
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2013
Mynd_44: This is annoying I swear. Which kin thread is this na?
Bros, plz u have to help. i just can't imagining my self socketing my odogwu inside what my bestfriend teared. i really love her though but i'm having psychological traumas. please advice nwanne gi
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: yes..dump her
i've disvirgined so many. how do i choose?
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Op what sort of dumb end time tins guy are you?

My friend be a Man n forget about who disflower her or not. That was all in the past. Just the way you have a past so she does. If she is a good girl and you love her, go ahead and marry her. *he without "past" should cast the first stone*

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: yes..dump her
lol
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 12:36am On Sep 05, 2013
2goodbobo: Op what sort of dumb end time tins guy are you?

My friend be a Man n forget about who disflower her or not. That was all in the past. Just the way you have a past so she does. If she is a good girl and you love her, go ahead and marry her. *he without "past" should cast the first stone*
But anytime i am nacking her the tin my bestfriend face is what i'll be seeing, and i'll be feeling remnants of his penis in her vagina
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by demelza: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Andyblaze: But anytime i am nacking her the tin my bestfriend face is what i'll be seeing, and i'll be feeling remnants of his penis in her vagina
Dude pack it up, you're crazy

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 12:46am On Sep 05, 2013
demelza: Dude pack it up, you're crazy
Crazy in love with mondicheeks
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by preshiblinks: 1:31am On Sep 05, 2013
Andyblaze: Bros, plz u have to help. i just can't imagining my self socketing my odogwu inside what my bestfriend teared. i really love her though but i'm having psychological traumas. please advice nwanne gi[/b][/color]

bros oya dump her snc dats wat u wnt to hear,did she ever dream of dating u wen it happened? am sure u hv disvirgined other plps sisters.look here,the moment u leave i put it to u dat a better man wud grab her,who knws weder u ar the one stoping her from meeting her real man. dnt knw if u ar up to 16.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2013
preshiblinks:

bros oya dump her snc dats wat u wnt to hear,did she ever dream of dating u wen it happened? am sure u hv disvirgined other plps sisters.look here,the moment u leave i put it to u dat a better man wud grab her,who knws weder u ar the one stoping her from meeting her real man. dnt knw if u ar up to 16.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by preshiblinks: 1:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Andyblaze: But anytime i am nacking her the tin my bestfriend face is what i'll be seeing, and i'll be feeling remnants of his penis in her vagina

wat the helll! seriously i feel u are doing dis on purpose ohh,go screw urself. each tym am nacking her" hear urself

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by texanomaly(f): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Andyblaze: i've disvirgined so many. how do i choose?

But anytime i am nacking her the tin my bestfriend face is what i'll be seeing, and i'll be feeling remnants of his joystick in her womanliness

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by spookem(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2013
the first
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by valyzubxx(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2013
End Time tinz oooo....... :DEnd Time tinz oooo.......
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2013
Andyblaze: I just discovered that my best friend disvirgined the girl i'm beginning to take as my wife to be. My friend also told me they used to date in ss1 and that was when the deed was done. Am confused, should i dump her or go ahead...
#mtcheew# iz dat one meant to be an issue,abi shey u dnt av pasts ni,all diz boys dat will be lookin 4 virgin wifes sef,u ur sef na virgin,ur bestie wey giv u dat kind stale gist sef na idiot,so ion fink dat an issue sha,kos if u truly love ha u gonna let dat crap go,shout awt to those guys wey mature jawe,loose ha becos u ar concerned abt wu she giv ha virginity tooo,guy if u do dat den u must be freakin silly

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Mynd44: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2013
OP is a troll
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2013
Lemme Tell U Something Important: "Whatever Happens In The Life Of Your Present Boifrnd Or Gurlfrnd B4 U Met Him/Her IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...!!!
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Mynd44: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Nonso23:
EVEN IF THEY WERE SERIAL KILLERS AND USE YOUR RELATIONSHIP AS AN ALIBI?
What if she has HIV? grin
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2013
spookem: the first

this guy sounds like a guy who was disvirgined first by JOY, LUX OR PREMEIR SOAP....MAYBE VASELINE.....you want him to marry an inanimate object?
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Mynd44: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2013
Nonso23:
grin grin grin MY POINT EXACTLY!!!
Come on, it's in the past
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2013
This is not an issue if you truly love her. What's done in the past remains in the past. She loves u and that's what matters. If u decide to dump the innocent girl for what's wrong with u, than its ur call and know what ever happens is your fault...seek professional counselling or something cos it's psychological. It happened way long ago and she has nothing to do with your best friend any more. Its you she wants and not him. Its up to you, man. Don't let her suffer for what's happening within you. Maybe its your ego or something. You can't stand the thought of being second, of having to be with a woman after you friend had long been done with her and even deflowered her....my friend, humble yourself and let things be. Focus on your future with her.
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Aizebioje(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2013
so why are U complaining? Dump her now and see if the next one was not disvirgined by sme1 closer. Probably ya dad sf! Mtchew.
Karma is a bitch my man! U can't eat ur punny and have it!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Mogenerous(f): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2013
you have disvirgined so many you said,then marry them all... Like you said,it was ss1,so whats the trauma all about? Would you have trauma if it was someone else? C'mon grow up and go for your bride before u do something you might regret... Old days have passed away!
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Monicasque(f): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
if it was before your relationship started there is no harm sugar

(1) (2) (Reply)

61 Things Girls will never Know Bout Guys / 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship / GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.