Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! (2543 Views)

Just Got A Mail From Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Program / Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Infoay: 1:34am On Sep 05, 2013
Hi pals,
I just got a text message from Consolidated Breweries inviting me for a recruitment test holding in Lagos on Sat, 7th Sep2013. I applied for it last Month.Please I want to know from whoever knows the pattern of their recruitment test .Please drop your advise and also let me know if you are writing the test.Thanks for your anticipated undestanding.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Dabrain20(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2013
I received the Test invite too., slated 8.30am on saturday 7th, Sept 2013. But don't knw anytin about their test format...............
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Capitas7: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just got it a few minutes ago. mine's slated for 12:00pm.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Infoay: 5:16am On Sep 06, 2013
Dabrain20: I received the Test invite too., slated 8.30am on saturday 7th, Sept 2013. But don't knw anytin about their test format...............
Meaning the test is in batches because mine is 10am batch c . I pray God see us through this process successfuly.Success to you all pals!
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2013
pls guys, i also aplied bt hvn't goten any invite yet. Am curious, wat r ur diciplines n qualifications or beta stil has any bdy who studied engineering been called n was it thru mail or text? Tnks
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by oladimeji101(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2013
Please what's the requirement,I didn't get any text from then and can someone who didn't get the text go for the test?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Infoay: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2013
ricky alphonsus: pls guys, i also aplied bt hvn't goten any invite yet. Am curious, wat r ur diciplines n qualifications or beta stil has any bdy who studied engineering been called n was it thru mail or text? Tnks
I studied Mechanical Engineering and got my invitation through text message late Wed day night. Am also aware of persons that got theirs yesterday.Pls keep hope alive. God bless you.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Infoay: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2013
oladimeji101: Please what's the requirement,I didn't get any text from then and can someone who didn't get the text go for the test?
The requirements are just what were specified on the application online advert. Concerning if you should go for the exam without prior invitation, I don't really know for now because one of the documents to be presented at the venue of the test is the message sent to you either via text or mail. Well if you reside in Lagos, you may give it a try. I hope I answered your questions satisfactorily?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by oladimeji101(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2013
Infoay: The requirements are just what were specified on the application online advert. Concerning if you should go for the exam without prior invitation, I don't really know for now because one of the documents to be presented at the venue of the test is the message sent to you either via text or mail. Well if you reside in Lagos, you may give it a try. I hope I answered your questions satisfactorily?

Yes you did and thanks a lot. Maybe I'll just give it a try. By the way I'll be needing the address where the test will be conducted please. Thanks
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by oladimeji101(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2013
Infoay: The requirements are just what were specified on the application online advert. Concerning if you should go for the exam without prior invitation, I don't really know for now because one of the documents to be presented at the venue of the test is the message sent to you either via text or mail. Well if you reside in Lagos, you may give it a try. I hope I answered your questions satisfactorily?
Yes you did and thanks a lot. Maybe I'll just give it a try. By the way I'll be needing the address where the test will be conducted please. Thanks
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by coladeMIT: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
pls how do i get to the venue from Ketu........pls help.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by adejane(f): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
as i read frm oda thread concerned wit consobrew test,d format is comprehension,maths,verbal reasoning and logic. The venue is Victory grammar Sch,Onigbagbo Estate Ikeja. Hope dis helps.... All d best
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by coladeMIT: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
pls how do i get to the venue from Ketu........pls help...
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Infoay: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
adejane: as i read frm oda thread concerned wit consobrew test,d format is comprehension,maths,verbal reasoning and logic. The venue is Victory grammar Sch,Onigbagbo Estate Ikeja. Hope dis helps.... All d best
Thank you very much.You just did further justice to the topic. You are very right about the venue.Am on my way to Lagos. Baba God help your children o! Ego oni baje!.....Amen
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Infoay: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2013
coladeMIT: pls how do i get to the venue from Ketu........pls help...
I don't know the description from Ketu. Some that knows it should please help our pal out.Thanks
Re: Consolidated Breweries Recruitment Test Invitation! by Prinxx(m): 5:56am On Sep 07, 2013
Take a bus going to Maryland, from Maryland take Ikeja Underbridge. Bus and stop @ Abule Onigbagbo Bus stop. Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Biggest Hotel Booking Agency, Hotels.ng Is Currently Recruiting / T-mart / It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.