Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85405 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Trut(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2013
I culled this story from Ndi Igbo fan page on facebook

A friend has this to say..........

HOW LORD CHOSEN CHURCH COULD HAVE RESOLVED THEIR CRISIS

I am writing on this because some top members of Lord Chosen Church are my friends on Facebook and in real life. Since the DVD recorded but wildly circulated confession of Mrs. Juliet came out, I am deeply disappointed with the childish manner Lord Chosen Church handled the mess.

Pastor Lazarus during his Church crusade few weeks ago at Mbaise allegedly asked his members not to watch the DVD. He even purportedly called down divine curses on those watching the film. Last week, the same Church went with trucks of Mobile policemen and their own Chosen mopols to Alaba Market Lagos to intimidate and arrest those that are mass dubbing the DVDs. It nearly ended up in bloodshed.

It is unfortunate that they did not realize that someone like me watched mine via the internet. Lord Chosen Church ought to have come out with their own version of story than using threats, curses and intimidation.

The public opinion greatly favors Mrs. Juliet because she is seen as both the victim and the underdog. People have sympathy for such people. Pastor Lazarus Muoka and the entire elders of Chosen are 1000% wrong for using the picture of a married woman as a harlot.

Even if she confessed to them as they are claiming she did, it is against both ministerial and counseling ethics to share the picture, name or identity of a counselee with a third party talk less of the whole world. It is like a doctor pasting a picture and name of his HIV/AIDS patient on his notice board.

The Lord Chosen Church must publicly apologize to her, her family and friends for that breach of confidentiality and also for using her picture as a mad man!

The Church must admit that they are not above mistakes and ask those they abused and maltreated to forgive and forget.

They will also withdraw all litigations against their ex-members from law courts. God will grant them wisdom and grace to stand firm and admit errors as human beings because even angels made mistakes!

The video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCir5EwrnU

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151709446833409&set=a.493310898408.258548.127503268408&type=1&theater

5 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ndrule: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2013
Nah wah 4 dat church sef.........
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by sonyc00(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2013
The church is in a sham.may God help them in the name of Jesus of NAZARETH.amen cry

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2013
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.

11 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Bigcake: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2013
ndrule: Nah wah 4 dat church sef.........
A choosen for wat? Wats d big deal in praying in d name of Jesus? The only name given to mankind is d name of Jesus. Only him shall u pray to. Shine ur eyes because wat u r doing is idolatry. Choosen never died for u but Jesus did. Remember dat He will never share his glory wit anybody. Simple call him Jesus and let dis whole poo come to rest. Ur pastor na angel Micheal whr dey appear n disappear everywhr? May Jesus Christ help u to see beyond ur nose Amen.

25 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ndrule: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Wat d f**k r u tlkin abt.......i tel u say na chosen i dey go wey u dey attack me lyk dz?
Bigcake: A choosen for wat? Wats d big deal in praying in d name of Jesus? The only name given to mankind is d name of Jesus. Only him shall u pray to. Shine ur eyes because wat u r doing is idolatry. Choosen never died for u but Jesus did. Remember dat He will never share his glory wit anybody. Simple call him Jesus and let dis whole poo come to rest. Ur pastor na angel Micheal whr dey appear n disappear everywhr? May Jesus Christ help u to see beyond ur nose Amen.

23 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by tobechi74: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2013
If i join the end time crew now, una go ban me ,but how else do you explain this. A church using violence.!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Pygru: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
@OP,
This is a show of shame. Now @peteregwu and his fellow chosen church members came and told us here before that they are being persecuted for preaching the truth. Pls where in the bible did we see such display of violence and retaliation as being done by chosen church happen among the apostles when they were persecuted? Even Jesus did not fight back when he was arrested, persecuted and taken to be crucified. The attitude of Chosen church in this whole matter does not in any way depict that of people who are being persecuted rather that of people who are guilty and are fighting so hard to stop their shame from being exposed further.

19 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
My dear dn't let anybdy decieve u to say evil against any church. Beta differenciate btw publicity and violence. U saw pple doing publicity u went and snap dm an paste 4 here may God hav mercy on u. I'm a chosen and cn nt be decieved.

9 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
alexleo: @OP,
This is a show of shame. Now @peteregwu and his fellow chosen church members came and told us here before that they are being persecuted for preaching the truth. Pls where in the bible did we see such display of violence and retaliation as being done by chosen church happen among the apostles when they were persecuted? Even Jesus did not fight back when he was arrested, persecuted and taken to be crucified. The attitude of Chosen church in this whole matter does not in any way depict that of people who are being persecuted rather that of people who are guilty and are fighting so hard to stop their shame from being exposed further.

Peter sliced off some gentleman's ear. And the old testament will not disappoint you at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Richfella:

Peter sliced off some gentleman's ear. And the old testament will not disappoint you at all.

And when peter did it, did Jesus commend him? Jesus was the one being persecuted, yet he rebuked peter for trying to defend him. Is it not in your bible or you are doing cut and join in quoting the scriptures? Again I said show me where the apostles did it.

62 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Trut(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.

Amara, i think you need to watch that video, then you will know the truth. All the woman said is nothing but the truth, she showed proofs of her claim. You can watch the video here:

4 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ndrule: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
U r gonna b provoking sum1
Trut:

Amara, i think you need to watch that video, then you will know the truth. All the woman said is nothing but the truth, she showed proofs of her claim. You can watch the video here:
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Trut(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
The reason why i believe the woman's testimony is that, one of my relative who is a strong and active member The Lord Chosen died inside the Church in Bayelsa State, 3 or 4 years ago. She went for Night Vigil that very night, the next story we heard is that she has died. This young lady was Sound and Healthy before she left for Vigil.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by nora544: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
I know this video, and i told you all will come out how this churches work in nigeria, only that they get the money out of there followers, and that is all a fake what they preach, all there miracles are fake.

Wait you will see more because god is watching what happen in his name in nigeria.

god is watching nigeria
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote
author=Trut]The reason why i believe the woman's testimony is that,
one of my relative who is a strong and active member The Lord Chosen
died inside the Church in Bayelsa State, 3 or 4 years ago. She went for
Night Vigil that very night, the next story we heard is that she has
died. This young lady was Sound and Healthy before she left for
Vigil.
[/quote] U beta go and find out very wel wht killed d woman, and stp laying force accusatn on d church.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
I cn't watch such Vcd, after al chosen is nt d first church 2 be critized and cn neva be d last. D church of God must move forward and d gate of hel cn nt prevail.

6 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Infact wht suprises me is d more the talk, d more population increase. Abuja crusade @ eagles square dis sat and sunday u cn watch it live on air cable, youtube and c tins 4 urself.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Who knws anoda church d wil speak evil against, after chosen. If u lyk keep runing 4rm one church 2 anoda til rapture take place. As for me am a chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Malawian(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
pls can someone summerise for me what she was saying in the dvd? no time in my schedule to go look for it.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Shaadey: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ok
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by 80million1: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Who are these ones fighting for their God? If all she said is false, we'll know in due course. I only know that bo iro ba lo fun ogun odun, otito a ba. Shior
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
lipsrsealed
My own is that people should watch or know the church they enter, because you could enter some and the rest would be history, especially those small, medium churches.

But, sincerely people protesting for him, they seem deluded to me. Nigerians are not known to be protesters, with corruption looming in the government people don't protest.

Heard the pastor sued the woman to court just because she left the church, which angered her into making "confessions" (more like allegations), though she had proof.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by dridowu: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Forgive us all
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Bantino(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Members of every religion should sometimes take away sentiments and reason critically by reading the Word and make comparison since the Bible is the highest standard/guide for christians.

Before u comment, watch the video be you a member of choosen or not.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by tjskii(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wat exactly did the woman say in the video,network is poor in my area,unable to download
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Danhumprey: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Na wetin Mrs.Juliet do
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Patuwa: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Who knws anoda church d wil speak evil against, after chosen. If u lyk keep runing 4rm one church 2 anoda til rapture take place. As for me am a chosen.

Amarachi Lizzy, I can see that you have been blind folded and right now, its only God that can open ur eyes. How do u see such that members of a church are being turned into zombie soldiers? How do u see it that a pastor will be laying cause and threat and resorting to evil means to scare people from watching the video? How do u see it that you pray in the name of chooses (one giant demon) and not in the name of Jesus? Amara.Lizzy, if u are blind still open ur eyes and be rational. But if u insist, I will say congrat to you and I will welcome you to the camp of mopol zombie soldiers.

18 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by driand(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
How on earth do people get deceived, wit cheap and fake codes,? I watched d DVD and am happy d truth is coming out, but I font blame people like amara Lizzy the man juju tight .... the truth u kno shall set u free amara Lizzy .. go watch the DVD ..

4 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Make una no vex oh...why this church members dey use their church banner take sew apron?

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.