Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85387 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

haba aboki...
i taught u are good in insult, u no reach me still a learner face me nd stop calling a man of God........
read below carefully________

You stupid, brainless, deficient, dense,
doltish, dumb, empty-headed, foolish,
half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane,
meaningless, mentally deficient,
mindless, mentally handicapped,
moronic, pointless, simple-minded,
thick-headed, unthinking witless dumb
ass. You silly, stupid, thoughtless,
boneheaded, dull, insensate, jerky,
lame brained, ludicrous, lunatic, you
are one mad, puerile, sappy, vacuous,
brutish, careless, daydreaming,
forgetful, heedless, inattentive,
mooning, moony, neglectful, nitwitted,
obtuse, unmindful fool. I have never
seen anyone as rash, weak, blind,
brash, deaf, undirected, unrefined,
short, self-centered, selfish, tactless,
uncaring, impolite, hot-headed,
indifferent and egocentric as you.
Even if I had a pocket full of bleeps, I
still wouldn't give you one................

I'm a chosen, that does not mean u wil come in here 2 insult me and go free jst like that,..... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like layin my hand on your grey hair nd pray 4u!!!!!

Mr Man, Are you a chosen at all? I thought the chosen preach holiness or you are hiding under cover to damage the name of chosen.Look at the kind of gutter languages & profanities pouring out of you.An unclean vessel cannot claim to be a chosen of God.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=incrediblestev]
Apparently, you are one of the nitwits caught up in the ruse of my
pastor is better than your pastor pr!ck measurement, too bad you don't
possess the brain capacity to do a serious self-reflection and moments
of truth. If you knew anything about Mouka's beginning when he was a
pastor under another religious conman in illasamaja, you would shut up
and start thinking.

This world is like a game, it is either you play it or you will be
played ny others.....too bad you are not smart enough or educated enough
yo figure it out yourself. from Adeboye to Oyedepo to this kumuyi
wannabe Conman you call Lazarus, everyone is playing the game to their
own benefits. [/quote] i dn't hav tym 2 exchange words wit a lunatic lyk u, if u tink ur educated y nt behave lyk one. passin six is nt passing sence. if u want to die because of chosen mind u chosen if 4rm generatn 2 generatn. so even if u die becos of chosen d church must continue 2 match 4ward. remember 10billion mandate souls 4 christ dat is d church mission 4 almighty God.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
do-not-sin:

Mr Man, Are you a chosen at all? I thought the chosen preach holiness or you are hiding under cover to damage the name of chosen.Look at the kind of gutter languages & profanities pouring out of you.An unclean vessel cannot claim to be a chosen of God.

am sorry bros, if i must hvn used offensive words......jst dat d guy who call himself incredible bla bla bla started 1st b4 i hint bck, i hate insult nd i dont permit it, please am using dis medium 2 call on everybody in the house to stop all insulting words bcus dis thread was created by some1, nd the thread came wit false news which is not real.....
Bcus am proudly a chosen nd am proud of my pastor....pls so if u are nt a chosen member stop criticsin nd wait till judgement......please no 1 shld insult me bcus I may strike bck...thanks, I pray everybody will make heaven@last day!!!!!!!! love u all,

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev:
You are obviously a certified slowpoke that needs help. All I hear is
"my church", "your church" and all that petty religious gibberish.

I don't remember telling you anything about my religious bent, Abi you
think say me and you dey thesame I.Q level ni? If your Lazarus pastor
has people like me in his docile congregation he surely will go out of
business, he needs barely educated and superstitious dolts like you to
thrive.

Word of advice get off your wayo pastor's @$$ and smell the coffee, you
are being deceived and handled by a man like yourself......foolish kid
there is no need exchangin words wif u, cos i knw u hate God, n 4 dat fact u wil go extra mile condemin pple serving him. Al dey sam u need deliverance cos i knw is nt ur fault rada d demons controln u.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

please no 1 shld insult me bcus I may strike bck...thanks, I pray everybody will make heaven@last day!!!!!!!! love u all,
If you are willing to strike back then you are not a chosen of God simple.The way most of you that claim chosen have been insulting people that insulted you on various threads begins to make peoples lies against the chosen to appear to be true.All of you should stop bringing bad name to the chosen in the name of revenge.It shows such person doesn't have spirit of God & is not born again at all.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=luluosas]
Look here Amara, I don't have a church and I don't claim the church I
worshiping to be 'god' as you folks in chosen church is doing.
However, wherever I see you write, one thing always come to my mind:
Lost. Amara, you are totalling lost. I pray you will retract your steps
before it is too late for you. Have a nice day.[/quote] am nt lost n cn neva be lost, if ur lost cos of dat evil CD u watch dn i gues u need deliverance. When ever i c ur post am nt surprise cos i knw u as an enermy to chosen. Meanwhile lets c who laugh last.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
@Most SoughtAfte, amara.lizzy%40y......snd me ur facebook I'D so dat we cn be frds dia bcus i find it difficult using my yahoomail account, snd it2 =>> chismart4luv@gmail.com
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=incrediblestev] Mr, if anybody needs help, it is programmed
robots like yourself and amara, don't worry about me, I don't need you
and your Whiteman religion to ssurvive, I have got a brain I can use to
survive......now pack well or better still go and lick your pastor's ass
se more [/quote] if ur a programed robot messenger am nt, am a chosen.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Seriously, Nigerians are dishonestly religious, they show insincere piety without substance....they will rather pretend over rubbish than face the facts.....see how the sheepish members are quick to shout blasphemy even when the woman on question has proof, very strong evidence yo back up most of her allegations.

In the court of law, nobody cares about the spirittuality of your pastor or the little devils on his shoulders telling him he has got some supernatural powers to curse anyone who disagrees with him or. Openly cry out when uses his man of God status to stifle others.
Too bad most of his defenders herr are dumb hypocrites.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
there is no need exchangin words wif u, cos i knw u hate God, n 4 dat fact u wil go extra mile condemin pple serving him. Al dey sam u need deliverance cos i knw is nt ur fault rada d demons controln u.
h ashhahahahahahah....so your bible wielding rogue pastor is now God, little wonder you are ready to kill for him.....tell your God that he is a rogue and soon the law will catch with him soon. By the way, another foolish zealot like you is in love with and wants to hook up with you on Facebook....lol
...am surprised you God has mot sanctioned you from using that evil facebook where guys go to get kitten..

.perhaps your new found co-ediot is hoping to hit the kpekus after all the moronic pretension here....lol
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Pygru: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

haba aboki...
i taught u are good in insult, u no reach me still a learner face me nd stop calling a man of God........
read below carefully________

You stupid, brainless, deficient, dense,
doltish, dumb, empty-headed, foolish,
half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane,
meaningless, mentally deficient,
mindless, mentally handicapped,
moronic, pointless, simple-minded,
thick-headed, unthinking witless dumb
ass. You silly, stupid, thoughtless,
boneheaded, dull, insensate, jerky,
lame brained, ludicrous, lunatic, you
are one mad, puerile, sappy, vacuous,
brutish, careless, daydreaming,
forgetful, heedless, inattentive,
mooning, moony, neglectful, nitwitted,
obtuse, unmindful fool. I have never
seen anyone as rash, weak, blind,
brash, deaf, undirected, unrefined,
short, self-centered, selfish, tactless,
uncaring, impolite, hot-headed,
indifferent and egocentric as you.
Even if I had a pocket full of bleeps, I
still wouldn't give you one................

I'm a chosen, that does not mean u wil come in here 2 insult me and go free jst like that,..... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like layin my hand on your grey hair nd pray 4u!!!!!

smh
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02: @Most SoughtAfte, amara.lizzy%40y......snd me ur facebook I'D so dat we cn be frds dia bcus i find it difficult using my yahoomail account, snd it2 =>> chismart4luv@gmail.com
WARNING: Its very dangerous to send your contacts or meet people physically from this site.Many you have insulted online can disguise with another username & pretend to be on your side just to get your contact & finish you physically.I don't think its the case here now but just warning that we should be careful.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Pygru: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

This is a great diss, which implies
that your birth was a big mistake,
caused by a failed condom.
Perfect
to use to someone who you think
has no purpose of doing anything,
and just tries to target you for no
reason.......
“You're so full of crap, you could
pass for a toilet.”
....hahahahahahaha ...
smh
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^
^^ You can imagine such from a christian.God have mercy!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Pygru: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
^Appalling!!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
do-not-sin:
^^
^^ You can imagine such from a christian.God have mercy!!
As for all of u qouting chismart do u want 2 kill him? @ least he has ask for forgiveness nd as christaians u guys shld learn to forgive since man is infallible..
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev: h ashhahahahahahah....so your bible wielding rogue pastor is now God, little wonder you are ready to kill for him.....tell your God that he is a rogue and soon the law will catch with him soon. By the way, another foolish zealot like you is in love with and wants to hook up with you on Facebook....lol
...am surprised you God has mot sanctioned you from using that evil facebook where guys go to get kitten..

.perhaps your new found co-ediot is hoping to hit the kpekus after all the moronic pretension here....lol

I don’t know what makes you so
dumb but it really works.
Anybody who told you to be yourself
simply couldn’t have given you worse
advice…
Hi there, I’m a human being! What
are you?
Shouldn’t you have a license for
being that ugly?
Don’t let you mind wander – it’s far
too small to be let out on its own.
Are you always this stupid or are you
making a special effort today?
Sure, I’ve seen people like you
before – but I had to pay an
admission.
If you took an IQ test, the results
would be negative.
Sure, I’d love to help you out…now,
which way did you come in?
Brains aren’t everything. In fact in
your case they’re nothing.
So now we know why some
mammals eat their children…
Do tell me all about yourself. I enjoy
horror stories.
One should forgive one’s enemies,
but not before they are hanged.
You’re so fake, unbeliever is jealous.
I may be fat, but i can exercise, you
can’t fix ugly!
They just ran out of brains by the
time you got there, so they gave you
a nice wood carving instead.
Well, they do say opposites attract…
so I sincerely hope you meet
somebody who is attractive, honest,
intelligent, and cultured.
I called your boyfriend gay, then he
hit me with his purse
If brains were money, you’d be a
charity case.
I’d love to ask how old you are, but
unfortunately I know you can’t count
that high.
All day I thought of you….I was at
the zoo.
Don’t hate me because i’m handsome,
hate me because your boyfriend
thinks I am.
He doesn’t know the meaning of the
word “fear” – but then again he
doesn’t know the meaning of most
words.
Go ahead, tell them everything you
know. It’ll only take 10 seconds.
How did you get here? Did someone
leave your cage open?
I never forget a face, but in your
case I’ll be glad to make an
exception.
I’d curse you to look ugly, but I think
I missed the rush.
I never knew brains had an off switch
Did you fall from the stupid tree?
Did you have a bowl of stupid for
breakfast?
admission…
You’ve got the perfect weapon
against muggers – yer face.
WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=incrediblestev]h ashhahahahahahah....so your bible wielding
rogue pastor is now God, little wonder you are ready to kill for
him.....tell your God that he is a rogue and soon the law will catch
with him soon. By the way, another foolish zealot like you is in love
with and wants to hook up with you on Facebook....lol
...am surprised you God has mot sanctioned you from using that evil
facebook where guys go to get kitten..

.perhaps your new found co-ediot is hoping to hit the kpekus after all
the moronic pretension here....lol [/quote] honestly ur nofin bt a 'He Goat' n when humanbeings are talkin goats are nt meant to talk. Infact ur post is disgusting n irritated, if u dn't hav anytin to say close dat ur cavity.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by preshben(f): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
@free2ryhme and @incrediblestev am sorry to disappoint you buh I'm still a chosen and I cannot be deceived.its a free world with free choice no one begged you to comment on a post you cld hv simply expressd yourslf nd avoided my quote buh its obivious you guys are the busy body here! I AM A CHOSEN WHO ARE YOU? In chosen the word of God comes first salvation ffs and its given in reality and manifestation just as of the days of the apostles I v no proof to give no man neither is anyone beggin you to come to chosen like I said eariler its a free word buh rember we all wld give acct to God in heaven.isaiah 43:10isaiah48:10 isaiah44:1-2 john 6:70 matthew 12:18 john 15:16 matthew20:16 john13:18deuteonomy14:2 just to mention a few of the scripture on the last day I will build my mountain upon all other mountains CHOSEN is that mountain be warned if you don't want the wath of God @amara may God bless You nd keep you strong you owe no explanation to any man.keep Being a real chosen indeed. All you guys talking shit chosen is a train that can't stop moving forward I know you all will come and tap anointin one day
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
U fail to undastand ma post cos u dnt understand english completely. Try to comprehend ur self den u can comprehend ma post....Pls dnt wanna talk to u anymore nt finding u interesting...
You are a complete disgrace to your local assembly, the lord's chosen. You insult everybody, both old and young. You display your gangster attitude typical of what Madam Juliet linked to your General Overseer, Muoka. If this is the breed he breeds in his church, i'll never want to have anything to do with him. You are a complete shame to the bigger picture, christianity.

In 3mts, go through your posts and see how you are fighting with everybody. Nothing noble or edifying in all your posts.

Incase you don't remember, you insulted me when I didnt even know of your existence. When I asked why you would do that, because I thought it was in error, you yet again insulted me and lied. With every new post of yours, you display your ill manners, stupidity and a lack of the holy spirit in you.

Like I adviced previously, go to God in prayers. Remember from whence thou hath fallen. Work out your salvation, go and sin no more.
Most SoughtAfte:
U fail to undastand ma post cos u dnt understand english completely. Try to comprehend ur self den u can comprehend ma post....Pls dnt wanna talk to u anymore nt finding u interesting...
You are a complete disgrace to your local assembly, the lord's chosen. You insult everybody, both old and young. You display your gangster attitude typical of what Madam Juliet linked to your General Overseer, Muoka. If this is the breed he breeds in his church, i'll never want to have anything to do with him. You are a complete shame to the bigger picture, christianity.

In 3mts, go through your posts and see how you are fighting with everybody. Nothing noble or edifying in all your posts.

Incase you don't remember, you insulted me when I didnt even know of your existence. When I asked why you would do that, because I thought it was in error, you yet again insulted me and lied. With every new post of yours, you display your ill manners, stupidity and a lack of the holy spirit in you.

Like I adviced previously, go to God in prayers. Remember from whence thou hath fallen. Work out your salvation, go and sin no more.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

I don’t know what makes you so
dumb but it really works.
Anybody who told you to be yourself
simply couldn’t have given you worse
advice…
Hi there, I’m a human being! What
are you?
Shouldn’t you have a license for
being that ugly?
Don’t let you mind wander – it’s far
too small to be let out on its own.
Are you always this stupid or are you
making a special effort today?
admission.
If you took an IQ test, the results
would be negative.
Sure, I’d love to help you out…now,
which way did you come in?
Brains aren’t everything. In fact in
your case they’re nothing.
So now we know why some
mammals eat their children…
Do tell me all about yourself. I enjoy
horror stories.
One should forgive one’s enemies,
but not before they are hanged.
You’re so fake, unbeliever is jealous.
I may be fat, but i can exercise, you
can’t fix ugly!
They just ran out of brains by the
time you got there, so they gave you
a nice wood carving instead.
Well, they do say opposites attract…
so I sincerely hope you meet
somebody who is attractive, honest,
intelligent, and cultured.
I called your boyfriend gay, then he
hit me with his purse
If brains were money, you’d be a
charity case.
I’d love to ask how old you are, but
unfortunately I know you can’t count
that high.
All day I thought of you….I was at
the zoo.
Don’t hate me because i’m handsome,
hate me because your boyfriend
thinks I am.
He doesn’t know the meaning of the
word “fear” – but then again he
doesn’t know the meaning of most
words.
Go ahead, tell them everything you
know. It’ll only take 10 seconds.
How did you get here? Did someone
leave your cage open?
I never forget a face, but in your
case I’ll be glad to make an
exception.
I’d curse you to look ugly, but I think
I missed the rush.
I never knew brains had an off switch
Did you fall from the stupid tree?
Did you have a bowl of stupid for
breakfast?
admission…
You’ve got the perfect weapon
against muggers – yer face.
WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!
I'm 100% percent certain now that this man is not a chosen. Probably someone trying to claim a chosen in order to tarnish the image of that church.The real chosen hardly pour out such filth even after warnings.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
honestly ur nofin bt a 'HE GOAT' n when humanbeings are talkin goats are nt meant to talk.
Such filth oozing from so called christians all in the name of revenge.Even after warnings.God have mercy.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
do-not-sin:

I'm 100% percent certain now that this man is not a chosen. Probably someone trying to claim a chosen in order to tarnish the image of that church.The real chosen hardly pour out such filth even after warnings.

alright.....
bt u hvn2 caution incrediblestev y always me....
if am nt i will nt be hir wastin my precious tym........
Bcus of u, I will remain silent, i knw dis is unrighteousness bt sum1 cus it all dsame..
so am inviting u guys in 2days youth program cumin up 13/14th of dis month, u are highly invited. stay bless!!!

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Pygru: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

alright.....
Bcus of u, I will remain silent, i knw dis is unrighteousness bt sum1 cus it all dsame..
so am inviting u guys in 2days youth program cumin up 13/14th of dis month, u are highly invited. stay bless!!!

grin grin grin
smh

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by donotsin: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

alright.....

You feign to be a chosen that is born again & here you are with your fellows throwing horrible insults on people that don't know God.By thus doing you tell them clearly they're better than you.Can't you reply without insults even if they insult you.How then can you prove to them that you are a christian.How then can they agree to come to your youth programme.My friend you aren't a chosen & you are not born again at all.By their fruits we shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by pek(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
having gone through the posts, I must say that I am shocked and appalled by the insults the so called Chosen have been pouring out. it is highly unchristain. they have have really brought the name of christ to shame! wait, what am I saying? they dont know christ since it is lord of chosen and mouka they know!

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls if i hav insulted anybdy an very sorry it wasn't my intension. Even if u want 2 say anytin u cn bt nt wit insult. A christian is nt an abuser and an abuser is nt a christian. Shalom.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote author=Gboliwe]

Ave told nt to talk to me anymore cos i dnt find u interesting. Bt it seems u enjoy my post n u really want to hear me talk. Btw, who is d elderly person i insulted here? Is it U!!....if u say u are an elderly person den i wld say dat i'm dissapointed @ u, cos ur attitude is very childish. U see, it beautiful wen a baby behave childish bt wen an adult behave childish it frustrating ......i remeber u joined nairaland becos u neede a job nt becos of any sensible reason . Bt, u knw wat? Ave got a job for u, Go and count d sand in d beach and send me ur acct no....hope to hear u cry again..
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

alright.....

you had to show yourself by copying and pasting insults you stole online? Couldnt you have been original if you must indeed ridicule your calling? Na wa for you o
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gboliwe, wat church do u attend? Tel me d name of ur church if u are nt ashame of it..
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
pek: having gone through the posts, I must say that I am shocked and appalled by the insults the so called Chosen have been pouring out. it is highly unchristain. they have have really brought the name of christ to shame! wait, what am I saying? they dont know christ since it is lord of chosen and mouka they know!
my brother! I have never seen such ungodly gangsterism! The thing is jaw dropping. See them confirming what the Juliet madam said. What other confirmation does one need?

Very very unchristlike. And I was even very neutral trying to calm both ends when one of them jumped at me and got herself roasted. If I had any say in their church, i'll give all the chosen members on this thread the back bench. They have done nothing but drag the name of Jesus Christ in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by soundtruth(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Some people finish work for here o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.