Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. (7447 Views)

All Display Pictures / How Many Tattoos Can You Have: Meet The Most Tattooed Man In The World / Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Putting a tattoo on your body means putting a permanent mark on it. So before getting a tattoo, you should always be sure of your choice of the tattoo. Because there is no turning back after you’d have it already. Unless you have the money to remove them and that’s a lot of money you’ll be needing that will be wasted.

Here I present to you this 25 people with crazy tattoo that you could say;

“What were they thinking?”.

1. Devoted Girl Friend

This Russian Girl tattooed her face as a sign of love and devotion to her boyfriend. I don't know if this is true love or the girl is completely crazy.

2. Woman Fake Baby Tattoo.

Maybe she should make her own real life baby instead of having it as a tattoo that is useless.

4. Armpit Tattoo

Armpit Tattoo of a girl spreading her legs. This one of the funniest tattoo I've ever seen. Very hilarious idea of a tattoo artist, but I think this guy looks high in this picture.

5. Sunglass Tattoo

Sunglass tattoos must be a new fashion statement, but remember the lenses are not included.
Re: 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2013
6. Twilight Tattoo

Why would this Mom tattooed herself with twilight tattoo? The worst vampire movie ever!

7. Belt Tattoo

You can never steal this guys world heavyweight champion belt. He will be a the world heavyweight champion for the rest of his life! Get over it!

8. Grandma's Full Bodied Tattoo

Extreme full bodied tattoo from her feet up to her head. This grandma is awesome!

9. Dude

Dude seriously, you're a complete retard. How could you have come up with that tattoo idea?

10. The Skelly Belly

A child gazing at a man-turned-animal who has inked whole of his chest, stomach, abdomen and biceps. I wonder why kids are let in such places?
Re: 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2013
11. The World's Most Tattooed Person

Lucky Diamond Rich is "the world's most tattooed person", and has tattoos covering his entire body, including the inside of his eyelids, mouth, ears and foreskin. He holds the Guinness World Record as of 2006, being 100 percent tattooed.

12. Cat Butthole Tattoo

Hairy cat butthole tattoo on his belly – for a man who’s simply tired of getting laid.

13. William & Kate Tattoos On His Teeth

British plumber Barmy Baz Franks wanted to show his support for the royal couple. If I were either William or Kate, I'd be a bit disturbed.

14. Pokemon Balls Tattoo

I'm like, really? This guy got six Pokéball tattoos down his arm and the area beneath each stuffed with a subdermal implant to make them all appear 3-D.

15. Tic Tac Toe Gone Wrong

This is what happen when you play tic tac toe with your friend using your head instead of paper. Just kidding! This the work of Yann
Black, a tattoo artist.
Re: 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2013
16. Insert Coin Tattoo

I'm sure this tatt would have earned her a lot of money had it been that she's less fat.

17. Eye Tattoo

This is called Cornea tattooing, a practice of tattooing the cornea of the human eye. This is very hardcore!

18. Louis Vuitton Tattoo

The tattoos that graced the model's necks, arms and legs are the same designs as Scott incorporated into the leather bags for Louis Vuitton. Mr Louis Vuitton Neck!

19. Mascara Tattoo

Did nobody tell this punk that you can just buy mascara? You can put it on and take it off, honestly, whenever you want.

20. Drake Tat On Forehead

This girl need some mental illness attention. Really? putting tat of drake on her forehead and having "blush on" tattoo on her check? Drake would probably be pissed off if he sees this.
Re: 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2013
21. Tongue Tattoo

Is this even possible? I'm sure this is a very painful kind of tattooing. Although the tongue is the fastest healing organ in the body but still it must have hurt so much!

22. Evdokiya Voronova Tats

Evdokiya Voronova did all of her body tattoos entirely by herself using a sewing needle. She says men like exotic women. Is this an exotic look? I don't think so.

23. Hello Kitty Forehead

Even when you're ballsy, it's pretty stùpid to tattoo Hello Kitty on your forehead, it is not badàss!

24. Goldenpalace.com

This woman was paid $10,000 to get this tattoo on her head. She said she did it so she could put her kids through school. Is she Crazy
or just a loving mother that did it for the sake of her kids future?

25. 3D Realistic Body Art Tattoo

Can you believe that these body modifications are created without using any digital editing software? This was a work of a Japanese artist
known simply as Chooo-san.

http://likeitshort.com/25-wtf-what-are-they-thinking-tattoos/
Re: 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. by spywareczar(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2013
So weird mehn
Re: 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. by RayMcBlue(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2013
spywareczar: So weird mehn

It's amazing what length people can go to just to express themselves. undecided
Re: 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. by RayMcBlue(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Two or Three are fantastic, while the rest are plain disgusting.

Yuck!

I feel like puking...

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) / Photoshop retouching and manipulation by timmyedit(pictures) / Ethii Design: We Bring Your Designs To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.