Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today (5375 Views)

Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by awodman: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan will at the invitation of President Uhuru Kenyatta embark on a three-day state visit to Kenya on Thursday.

A statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, stated that the visit is in furtherance of efforts to boost bilateral cooperation between Nigeria and Kenya which were initiated during President Kenyatta’s visit to Abuja in July this year.

The statement said “the Bilateral talks between Nigeria and Kenya in Nairobi on Friday will focus on the expansion of cooperation between the two countries in the areas of trade, economic development, agriculture and tourism development”.

Mr. Jonathan will be accompanied on the trip by the First Lady, Patience Jonathan; and the Ministers of Foreign Affairs; Agriculture and Rural Development; Industry, Trade & Investment; Interior; Petroleum Resources; and Culture, Tourism & National Orientation.

The president is also scheduled to participate in a business forum with leading Kenyan and Nigerian investors.

He will address a joint session of the Kenyan Parliament and meet Nigerians resident in the country before returning to Abuja on Saturday.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/144172-jonathan-embark-three-day-visit-kenya-thursday.html

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2013
To seek 4 spiritual advse to secure 2015 ticket i guess undecided 1st tc anyway undecided
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by egift(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2013
What are they plotting now? Whenever he is about to pull one off, he will leave the country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Caleboha(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Travelling when your house is on fire! angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by awodman: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Caleboha: Travelling when your house is on fire! angry
Which fire?...the game plan of those detractors is to distract the president,make him loose focus and possibly grind governance to halt but unfortunately for them the man has been going about his normal activities without qualms...

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by hardywaltz(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2013
What business does GEJ want to do with these envious Kenyas?
Tommorrow they will start deporting Nigerians like flies when the business matures.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by joshuaidibia(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2013
Mtcheew. As i saw "EMBARKS" i tot it ws PRESIDENT JONATHAN EMBARKS ON A THREE DAYS FASTING.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2013
running away from the crises in pdp I guess
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by MrAboki: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2013
#Sweet... The guy needs to take a break away from his sorrows like;

1. Dame Jonathan.
2. Amaechi
3. ASUU
4. PHCN
5. HEalth Workers.
6. Taraba State wahala
7. PDP
8. Boko Haram
9. Back-sliding|unrepentant Militants
10. Ohaneze
11. OPC
12. APC
13. Rochas Okorocha
14. Police
15. National Assembly
16. NIGERIA..

e.t.c

I sure say ehn been no know say na like this e go hard to be pPresident of Nigeria..

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by dridowu: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Safe journey bro bring investmest come sha, anyway i hope the entourage has been reduce dan b4
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Monzuur(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2013
We always hear all dis stuffs but y is it dat other presidents dnt pay visit to Nigeria? Maybe dey dnt av any biz wit us abi?........abi I no dey hear d News Ni?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by smudge2079(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2013
ŴÁŐĤ ÁM ĹŐVĨŃ ĎĨŚ.. ĎĨŚ Ď ßest ŤŶMĔ 2 ŐVĔŔŤĤŔŐŴ ĎĨŚ ßĨŤČĤ. ĤÁŚ Ĥe ĨŚ ÁŴÁŶ.. MĨŚŚĎ Ď ĎÁĨŚ ŐŦ ĴÚĨĹÚŚ ČĔŚĔÁŔ ŃĎ ČŐ.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Lordave: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Caleboha: Travelling when your house is on fire! angry
Yungwizzzy: running away from the crises in pdp I guess
what GEJ is doing is the best way to reply his detractors.

Pretend to be mute on the looming crises and continue to extend bilateral ties with key countries and thereby, keep working tirelessly for the betterment of the masses.

The masses have the say and not decamping PDP members.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by drake2005: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2013
I smell impeachment!

I can authoritatively tell you guys that Jonathan is no longer interested in Ameachi. He has far more serious problem now than Ameachi. Ameachi can go with his petty problem. Ameachi-Jonathan saga was a ploy used to divert Jonathan and his team from the plot of the pdp northerners..worked perfectly.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by ceosville(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2013
In Terry G's voice 'And So?'
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by HezronLorraine(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Of all places visit now,its Kenya,why not Syria,Giant of Africa can't pull off a peace plan to stop the coming war.

Kids ain't in school,all stuffs still going on.

I couldn't help but notice the way the article made it seem as if that .........tamus has an elected office.

PDP still on fire,do they even know when to leave this country or not.
The other time he said it would make the Nigerian Govt weak if he can't travel due to Boko haram strikes,No man,staying in your country when its on fire makes you strong.

Naija we hail thee.
Btw,bilateral relationship,Bi-national commission with countries all over,please,fix the real stuffs first.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by kossylator: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2013
awodman:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/144172-jonathan-embark-three-day-visit-kenya-thursday.html
wev got no leader,he is busy working towards 2015 while we dy home dy waste 4 d past 2months
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Eureka007: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2013
You are so on point
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by kabba7(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=awodman]
Which fire?...the game plan of those detractors is to distract the president,make him loose focus and possibly grind governance to halt but unfortunately for them the man has been going about his normal activities without qualms.

is he focused
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by AyatAsua: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2013
E want go visit dat girl wey born three(3) ni?
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Isryl02(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Erm... Ok.
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by omojaytee(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2013
So we've been at home fr almost 3 mnths nw aπϑ d nxt thing he can do is travel to kenya.dis country z jez so unlucky!
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by Ghydyon(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2013
Mista man come here come answer ASUU b4 u go
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by emandman: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: #Sweet... The guy needs to take a break away from his sorrows like;

1. Dame Jonathan.
2. Amaechi
3. ASUU
4. PHCN
5. HEalth Workers.
6. Taraba State wahala
7. PDP
8. Boko Haram
9. Back-sliding|unrepentant Militants
10. Ohaneze
11. OPC
12. APC
13. Rochas Okorocha
14. Police
15. National Assembly
16. NIGERIA..

e.t.c

I sure say ehn been no know say na like this e go hard to be pPresident of Nigeria..
the joy of presidency can never be compared with d problems u mentioned...if it's dat hard why is evrybody wanting 2nd term!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by awodman: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2013
Monzuur: We always hear all dis stuffs but y is it dat other presidents dnt pay visit to Nigeria? Maybe dey dnt av any biz wit us abi?........abi I no dey hear d News Ni?
Kenya's president was in Nigeria this year,same with Zuma of South Africa..Thailand Prime minister was here and lots more of them...google can help you further...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by princealexndre(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Nah there dey go kill am! Idiot!
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by princealexndre(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Nah there dey go kill am! Idiiot!
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by taharqa: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2013
I like your Style joor, Mr President.... Safe Journey, dear Presidor; and bring us our own lengths of clothes when you return
Re: Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today by MrAboki: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2013
e mandman:
the joy of presidency can never be compared with d problems u mentioned... if it's dat hard why is evrybody wanting 2nd term!

Because of POWER!!!

All that power at you finger tip.. Thats all.

Wise Sayings of the gods:: Power!! Nothing else is greater than absolute power. With Power, you have everything. Thats why the powerful men fear being powerless and would do anything to stay in power. #ASK ASSAD..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State Is In Which Part Of The Country Looking At Nig Map / Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People / Banks Not Operating Today In Aba Because Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.