Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio (47929 Views)

How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] / Please Advise On Very Effective Means Of Advertising On A Low Budget / Cost Of Advertising On Naija Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by suxes2005(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
I think the cheapest advertising agent is the newspaper. It is cheap and they do deliver. If you know someone inside the newspaper comapny, ujsut pay a little amount of money and they help you write short excerpt about your programme.

If u wanna advertise on tv, you should be ready to pay nothing less 150k.

SHALOM
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by betnibills(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
I have learned some great deal from this forum, what if one is trying to get a good artiste manager what does the bergain look like? please cheap in more Ideas I am enjoying the discussion
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by ifsez: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hi,
I didn't understand what you meant by artist manager so i can help with any information.Till I get understand what you mean.Take care.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by ifsez: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hi Betnbills,
Kindly explain what you mean by artist manager.So i can be of help,I'm not sure what you mean by that.Take care.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by betnibills(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
Some one that has great experience in the entertainment industry who can handle the proceeds of an artiste especially an upcoming artiste who has got great potentials. The proceeds includes, making provision for Interviews,shows promotion in general and at the same who has got linked to outstanding Marketers not the sort of marketers that will want you to print and supply your CDS to them for marketing which is not inviting atall for a beginner. A Manager is suppose to handle every aspect of packaging the artiste generally
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by ifsez: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2009
Oh,I see that is more like a production manager right?So what exactly do you do?I know a number of producers,but I still need to know what field of advertising I can classify you as.Are you an artist as in a musician,a programme writer or an upcoming actor?

Kindly fill in I'll see if I can link you to anyone that can help you out.Take care.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by peekaboo(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2010
please i need advert rates ait. from just before the 8pm news to 10pm. thanks
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by haduwa(f): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello, i would also like to place an AD in the Guardian Newspaper (half page that is) pls does anyone have the current prices or the telephone numbers to their offices.
Thank you.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by ifsez: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2010
Half page on Guardian for product 183,770.60 add 5% VAT,
Public notice 226,687.50 add 5% VAT.
Property,Computer and Notice 363,389.81 add 5% VAT.
Call me I can help you place the advert 0802 721 9555.
Or you may go directly to Guardian at Apapa Oshodi Expressway close to Isolo and also close to Toyota bus stop.
Have a great day.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by 9jawear(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2010
instead of spending money on adverts that are not interactive,try advertising on facebook as an alternative,its more effective and it creates a relationship kind of marketing appeal to customers.If you advertise on facebook,instead of directly selling to customers at first, you can effectively connect to potential customers by allowing them to become a fan to your business page,when they have gotten enough information about your business, they would eventually buy your product and services
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by haduwa(f): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2010
Thank you all, what of thisday newspaper and punch? thank you
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by Kashif(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
For those of you who want to use Guardian, you can call Mr John on 08033044627. I have placed adverts with him sometime last year. Have not called him since then though.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by Springrise: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2010
I WILL SHOOT A TV COMMERCIAL WITH NKEM OWOH GRAPHICALLY EDITED FOR N250,000
AND YOU CAN GO AND PLACE IT ON ANY TV STATION OF YOUR CHOICE.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by MDrum08(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
I offer voiceover and complete audio production (including narration to video) for reasonable rates. Pls refer to my website for demonstration examples.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by dfav: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
what about the cost 4 by 1 inches space on Guardian Newspaper? Does any one have any idea, please help!!!
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by dfav: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
what about the cost of 4 by 1 inches space on Guardian Newspaper? Does any one have any idea, please help!!!
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by stewie(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2010
Please can anyone here help with statistics for readership & demography of print and electronic media in Nigeria? Especially that of Thisday News and Channels Television. I need to know what region(s) they're being read/viewed; also what percentage of reading folks will chose Thisday VS. others/ what % of viewers will tune in to Channels VS others

Media buyers in the industry, I need your take on this one. Please anyone with the slightest idea of my inquiry, post your comments to gbenga79@yahoo.com or call 08099442558

Thanks,

Stewie G
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by waste2cash: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
I have a method of advertising any nigeria both papers, tv and radio for free. Have you hear of video advertising i tell you nigeria response like hell and it is not costly compare to others. Just call me for a deal 07068919128.

Frank.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by face2tu: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
Hi nairalanders,
1. I want you guys to help me with addresses and phone numbers of Media houses or Agencies that are into Jingles, voice-over, or that needs a vee-jay or a radio presenter.

2. If you know someone who manages (a Manager) voice over artiste and he/she is interested in having me on board please feel free to send your contact to my email, i will gladly give you a call.

Femisimon@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Femi
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by ekusman(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2010
You should be discussing that with the celebrity you intend to use and not a radio presenter.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by adcity: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2011
we are running a new magazine in nigeria, and we would be publishing your adverts in our magazine for free! You could place adverts ranging from cars,properties,jobs and services, to a variety of products you want the world to know about. If you would like to be featured in our new magazine, send an email to adcityzone@yahoo.com, and we would get back to you immediately.
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by ehowpraise: 4:23am On Feb 13, 2011
Great job guy,your input are quite appreciated.
We all need this timely information to have'' ROI''
don't you think so?.

one time---thanks landers!!! smiley smiley
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by iamSi(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2012
0sun State Broadcasting Corporation
Call Isaac NOW for you adverts placement/program sponsorships on 08095811959

About
Mission
MISSION STATEMENT
OSBC has been envisioned to be the Regional Voice of the South West Zone of Nigeria to the delight of the populace by creating, developing and transmitting unparalleled quality, informative, educative and entertaining value-added programmes profitably.
Description
OSUN STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION
HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (OSBC) was established on 27th August, 1991 after the creation of Osun State from former Oyo State.
The Radio Channel 89.5 FM, situated in Ile-Ife, came on air on 25th November, 1991. On 27th August 1992, the Television arm of OSBC, Channel 22 uhf, situated in Ibokun came on air. The two Broadcast outfits
were created through the initiatives of the first Military Administrator of the State, Major-Gen Leo Segun Ajiborisha(Rtd).Mr. John Fademi was the first General Manager. The station started with an administration structure of five departments:

Personnel/Finance and Supplies,
Commercial, Engineering, Programmes, News & Current
Affairs
a General Manager.

MISSION STATEMENT
OSBC has been envisioned to be the Regional Voice of the South West Zone of Nigeria to the delight of the populace by creating, developing and transmitting unparalleled quality, informative, educative and entertaining value-added programmes profitably.

OBJECTIVES

To inform, educate and entertain the public;
To produce and broadcast entertainment, education and public enlightenment programmes;
To disseminate information and analyse issues and events of local, national and international importance;
To generate revenue through the sale of air-time and to promote other commercial activities like product exhibitions, film show and joint promotion of products and
social activities;
To instal and maintain equipments for gathering, processing and transmission of information on Radio and Television; and
To facilitate the achievement of these objectives through relevant support services.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION ON FACILITIES

S/N Channel Frequency Power Output Tx make Mast Studio Location Tx Location Co-ordinate Location
1. Radio 1 Ile-Ife Radio Osun 89.5mhz 5kw Harris FM 5K 150’ Ile Awiye Oke Itase Ile-Ife
7028’N/4033’E
2. Radio 2 Living Spring FM 104.5mhz 30Kw x 2 Harris HT 30 1000’ Ile-Awiye Osogbo Ile-Awiye Osogbo
7045’N/4035’É
3. TV – 1 Ch.22 UHF Ibokun 479.25 14kw Thompson csf 750’ Ibokun Ibokun
7047N/4043’E
4. TV – 2 Ch.32 UHF Osogbo 552 - 25 30 kw Harris 1000’ Osogbo Osogbo
7045’N/4035E
Re: Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio by iamSi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Advertise Your Products and Services now // Do business with Us (Osun State Broadcasting Corporation) covering more than 18 states in Nigeria
Advert Rate is very affordable_ call Isaac on 08095811959 or email seyihyzik1055@gmail for the ad rates
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.