Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger (1546 Views)

Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Tjohn1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
The All Nigeria Peoples Party and the Congress for Progressive Change in Anambra State have pulled out of the All Progressive Congress merger ahead of the November 16 governorship election in the state.
The state Secretary of defunct ANPP, Mike Igwilo, made this known to journalists in Awka on Thursday.
Mr. Igwilo said the party was pulling out because it was not consulted in all the activities leading to the merger and the recent primaries in the state that produced Sen. Chris Ngige as the flag bearer.
At a separate news conference, the CPC State Chairman, Chuba Ikeagwu, told journalists that the party had joined the newly formed People’s Democratic Movement.
He said the APC did not give a level playing ground for other merging political parties to compete for the governorship ticket in the primaries, alleging that only the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria controlled the party machinery in the state.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/anambra-poll-anpp-cpc-withdraw-from-apc-merger/
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by doncaster(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Which way Nigeria? Party war everywhere. Does it mean no more APC in anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
I talk am b4 say that 70,000 delegates na magic.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Rexsul: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
i don't want 2 say Signs of End Time embarassed
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Agbalanze(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
I laugh in efik... good for them!
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
The constituent parties which make up APC will have to shed some old habits if this merger is going to work.
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by desgiezd(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Enemies of Ngige at work. What really is the strength of these two parties in Anambra? How many members of the state House of Assembly are from the parties?
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Tolexander: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Typical nigerian political party!
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
No be only PDM. They can even join AG, UPN, and NCNC. The fact remains ANPP and CPC do not matter in Anambra state. Onwa is the man!
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by deeobserver209(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am not surprised. The Political actors who formed APC are just the same. It’s only a matter of time before the pull out of they union in 2015.
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by yfo: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
all this break-ups and factions forming here and there got feeling dizzy... lipsrsealed

hope america's prediction of 2015 doesn't come to past with all this semi-breakups we witnessing
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lol...Crisis, crisis, crisis everywhere. I no fit shout
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by duality(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
I stated in the past that the merger was done at the top for the purpose of the presidential election. I also stated that The grass root politicians may not have merged. especially since they are not interested in the presidential politics. I know some persons who have invested so much in their local party politics and will not like to be consumed by the APC merger. However, It can be resolved. But its not going to be so quick. Also incumbent office holders within the party and even governors must allow others to have a say on who gets whatsoever.
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by farem: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Did i hear them mention ANPP OR CPC? They must have slept for more than 6 months. They're just waking up...too late!
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by jagabanare(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
I dey laugh oo, ANPP and CPC have seized to exit since they have formed a new party. Jega has collected the certificates of registration of ACN, CPC and ANNP. so tell me who are they? they just want to be relevant
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by boniflex(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
I knew it was going to get to this.... Naija and politics everybody wants to rule, is this the kind of rasals that will be ruling anambra in the next 4 to 8yrs to come?? Tufiakwa End time politicians
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
By 2015, Buhari & his group shall pull out & Shekarau & his group shall follow suit, leaving Asiwaju to align secretly with his political soulmate -GEJ-.
If you don't like my post, relocate to Syria cos this is the truth about 2015.
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by tankoemmanuel(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
I am a fan of Ngige, no doubt, but I don't like the way he goes about things at times. In 2010, he went to Ezeemo and Ezeemo gave him a non-refundable sum of N100million. Again, in 2011, Ezeemo gave him N50million for his campaign. Now Ezeemo wants to contest governorship and Ngige is going about castigating and blackmailing the man. To add insult to injury, he rigged the APC primary election.

He needs to change!
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by asha80(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am a fan of Ngige, no doubt, but I don't like the way he goes about things at times. In 2010, he went to Ezeemo and Ezeemo gave him a non-refundable sum of N100million. Again, in 2011, Ezeemo gave him N50million for his campaign. Now Ezeemo wants to contest governorship and Ngige is going about castigating and blackmailing the man. To add insult to injury, he rigged the APC primary election.

He needs to change!
what do you mean that he rigged the primaries?it is obvious he is popular with apc and was going to win apc primaries.
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by simpleseyi: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
There has never been ANPP nor CPC in Anambra, so they can go hug Patience Jonathan or Turai Yar'Adua. They don't exit. Ngige has proven that he is on ground. Ngige defeated APGA (Akunyili & Peter Adaobi) and PDP (pigs digging pigs) when ANPP and CPC were no where to be found. Tell ANPP & CPC to go and win Councillorship election first before looking at the rugged Ngige in the eyes.
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by omiobo: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Their withdrawal doesn't affect a thing,ACN has been a strong party in Anambra before the birth of APC. Who know ANPP and CPC? They should go to hell.

Ngige all the way!
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by tankoemmanuel(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
There's more to Ngige than meets the eye. He rigged the primary election in Anambra APC.
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just dey laugh
Re: Anambra Poll: ANPP, CPC Withdraw From APC Merger by doncaster(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
448 views ancounting but still on page one. Hahahaha GEJ must be a star/A list celebrity for his thread to run 100s of pages within 1 hr.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Defend Atiku, Asks Niger Delta Ex-militants To Withdraw Threat / Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text / Nasir El Ruffai After The Osun Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.