Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,588 members, 7,801,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out (7148 Views)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / How To Open Nafdac Aptitute Test List - Inemesit A / NAFDAC Aptitute Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by deollu: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
To all those who wrote NLNG graduate operator Trainee aptitutude Test.Go check your Mail the result is out 2day.
Which you guyz best of luck.
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by SilaV: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
deollu: To all those who wrote NLNG graduate operator Trainee aptitutude Test.Go check your Mail the result is out 2day.
Which you guyz best of luck.

I have not received any mail.I was informed that the mails being sent now are meant for those that were not successful in the aptitude test.Fingers crossed.
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by Iykedaprince(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yep! D results r falling in.
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by SilaV: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Iykedaprince: Yep! D results r falling in.

Has anyone received a positive mail?I have not received any yet.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by Bright2(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2013
All those i know that has recieved didn't make it & they said the performance is not by the score then i wonder of did their perfomance based on.
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by SilaV: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Bright2: All those i know that has recieved didn't make it & they said the performance is not by the score then i wonder of did their perfomance based on.

Based on what I was told by an individual who once wrote and passed their test, the total score is not the real performance; one must have a pass mark in each of the sections candidates were tested on.Take for instance, lets assume that Verbal,numerical,mechanical,data checking and spatial ability carry 50 marks each,it is expected that you have a minimum of the predetermined cut-off mark,say30,for each of the sections.So, a candidate that scores 150/250,having 30 points in each section will be seen to have passed.However,a candidate that scores 170/250,scoring below 30 in one/any of the sections but scores exceedingly high in other sections,will be seen as being unsuccessful despite the overall high score he has.In a nut shell the concept is that of "fail in one,fail in all."
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by luvola(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2013
i still cant get the venue o.. Is onigbagbo estate b4 ikeja along bus stop or after computer village ?
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by SilaV: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
.....Hmmmm...NLNG,Which way!
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by laidman: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
A friend told me he got a success mail...has anyone seen one yet? Cos I haven't seen any mail at all both failure and success
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by SilaV: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
laidman: A friend told me he got a success mail...has anyone seen one yet? Cos I haven't seen any mail at all both failure and success

I am convinced that your friend never showed you the mail to authenticate his claim.Again,I want to believe that the "friend" of yours is not the same guy in another job forum who claimed to have received a success mail but could not validate his claim when he was challenged to do so.You can request for an edited copy of the invitation for interview he purportedly received.
Re: NLNG Graduate Trainee Aptitute Test Result Is Out by laidman: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Well I'm not saying success mails have circulated, just wanna be sure I'm not lagging behind, he told me he shoulda copied it for me to view on bbm but he's having network issues and he couldn't have been the guy on the other forum cos he doesn't even have a nairaland account or ever talked 'bout nairaland, I was just thinking because I do get mails late from NLNG so I need to ask if anyone else has gotten thesame success mail

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Result / Kpmg Aptitude Test For Nimc / Distributors Wanted. Apply Within.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.