Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) (19480 Views)

Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? / The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by deebrain(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
ledafaze: #ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou
#ISpitOnYou

one was enough until the lack of hygiene issue surfaced. sorry. sad

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Xb4Real:

EXCUSE ME?!!!!

EXCUSE ME?!!!!
_

My neighbour's sister works at Yaba Left, if you need her digits.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by denony(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
they are all gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys, i cant even sit close to a guy that put this on. so irritating.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by vocalprince(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
I dnt even allow my girl wear leggings, so the gays can have a field day at the market. I can never ever wear it. Thank U!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by AdorableJosh(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Leggings gini? Lailai that shii is fagit
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Jayuba(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Am not frog to wear leggings
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by pekelepekele(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Guys can Men won't
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by md003: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
male leggins r 4 twats grin
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by RealAlfranco: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:
I'm gay, but even this is too gay for me. So no, I ain't putting on that shît!
are u trying 2 sound 4nny or sarcastic??
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by lekkie073(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
If i come in contact with such men with such meggings, sombodi gat-to-dye angry
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by donem: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:
I'm gay, but even this is too gay for me.
I thought as much, cos ur comments sounds so Gayish.

@ Topic, Meggings or whatever that crap is called is a big piece of shit, in summary would rather tie wrapper than put on that.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by EmperorSeal(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
missyparis: Gosh! Its so gay-ish shocked
and so? Gays controls and dominates fashion trend and naturally determines the real sense of it....... Just wait and see how it will be accepted right under ur nose
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Odunharry(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
the end
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by EmperorSeal(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
bjprodint: i cant date a guy who wears it,i dont even like mi guy wearing a pencil jean talk less of leggings,so irritating!
old woman
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by PStacks(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
What nonsense...

Go listen to Jay-z... "Don't wear skinny jeans cos ma nuts don't fit"

Skinny jeans is for gay men. Period.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by naijathings(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Imagine a plantain stuck in between two oranges.
Now, how can I squeeze all that package into leggins?
no matter what you call it .. it is still furkin leggins.
I cant even wear it to save my life or save the world.
i know one place where u will see lots of this ...
churches .. come as you are version.
especially the ones where the pastor perms and gels his hair.
Yeah you got it.. i no talk oh
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
lekkie073: If i come in contact with such men with such meggings, sombodi gat-to-dye angry
mumustic. What will u do? Chei, i wish to meet ur type. Weakling
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by AchosDaboss(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
abbyrian: Ok... I think I'm beginning to have a problem with all these 'ings' fashion... First it was leggings, then jeggings and later treggings. You think it stops at that right? Wait till you hear about meggings!!! Meggings, as the name suggests, is supposedly a male version of Leggings/Jeggings. This is one virus I earnestly hope will not creep into the African society. Feel free to agree or disagree with me. What do you think about the trend? Crap or Spot On?
See more: http://fashionminders..com/2013/09/meggings.html
.... Only when its on JEANS
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
donem:
I thought as much, cos ur comments sounds so Gayish.

@ Topic, Meggings or whatever that crap is called is a big piece of shit, in summary would rather tie wrapper than put on that.
tying wrapper makes u more gayish
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Love looking at guys who wear such. Cant wear it though, my 10inch would slap my face if I try.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by lekkie073(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
mumustic. What will u do? Chei, i wish to meet ur type. Weakling
Sombodi-gat-to-dye
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by tunsmann(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
ds fashion is for gays.no doubt.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by nenergy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
These aren't men
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by donem: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
tying wrapper makes u more gayish
So you think? i doubt if ur'e an African.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by deejay717(f): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gay or not These aren't very flattering on a Man...... And to all you silly close minded , ppl no sin is greater than the other so before you go bashing ppl for being gay or whatever[color=#006600][/color] look in the mirror. kiss

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by 2sa2: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal: _ If you're going to quote me out of context, at least have the decency to make sure the font is red.
so what does the red do for you? meanwhile, hope you are not based in Nigeria, cos your types are not tolerated here.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Gudintent: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
For all you men that say you can't wear 'this' because your nut is too big/huge and you can't pack it in there bla bla bla

It's meggings, it stretches even the biggest of nuts fit pack in it wella!

So do share is it cos ur nuts are so small that one will probably mistake u lot as females grin

Hehehe

As u were jere nofin do the wearers less of the hate!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by tunsmann(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:
I'm gay, but even this is too gay for me. So no, I ain't putting on that shît!
mmay d DEVIL BAPTISE U for announsing ur status.d day u were born, der was merriment,now c what u av turned into.bast**d

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

My neighbour's sister works at Yaba Left, if you need her digits.

HEY!
THIS TOPIC IS 4 NORMAL PEOPLE
NOT FOR POOFS
U BEING ON THIS THREAD IS A PRIVILEGE
SO DONT BE RUNNING UR DICK SUCKING MOUTH
FVCKING FART PUNCHER

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by 2sa2: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
All these faggo ts saying they cannot wear it cos its too gay. bla bla, hehehe i just dey laugh. The real reason you cant wear it is so people do not suspect you are gay for fear of lynching.
This is purely for gays, normal guys, pls stay off.

2 Likes

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
tunsmann: mmay d DEVIL BAPTISE U for announsing ur status.d day u were born, der was merriment,now c what u av turned into.bast**d

The devil has baptized you already by denying you an education. The day you were born, there was merriment, now see how you've turned into a chaos on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 / White Express Egg Yolk 5days Lighten Lotion & Serum / Latest Ankara Blouse And Wrapper Style -vol 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.