Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? (22108 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Youngzedd(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Yahoo BleepĀ£d up my two important accounts.

Gmail is more secure, easy and customization.

Gmail all the way...................

To hell with YAHOO
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Tobbey(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
I prefer Google mail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
gmail too much. yahoo is quixk easy to hack by hacckers. had my yahoo hacked early this year so easily. I hate yahoo
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
As for me, i prefare Gmail.

You can get a USA Phone Number configured to ring on your phone line here in Nigeria at UsaCallSms dot com
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by idsamoo(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail!!!
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by xtremeidea(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by real1akinsola: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2013
END TIME THINGS IS WHEN YOUR COMPARE YAHOO AND GMAIL.........NO TIME TO COMPARE ABEG AM STILL LEARN HOW TO DANCE SKELEWU..............IN DAVIDO'S VOICE(LYKA DIS LYKA THAT...SKELEWU...SKELEWU)
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2013
None. Basically business domain names.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by henryadex(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2013
GMAIL OF CAUSE THE FEATURES, THE FLEXIBILITY
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by prof800(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2013
// I have come to believe yahoo actually sells email addresses to spammers, not a day goes by without yahoo users getting harassed with one or more spam mails.

Google is however devoid of this.

// Yahoo's old mail, what an eyesore! thank God it has been redesigned.

Google mail has always been smooth...

// Yahoo feels like a smaller fry. No value added services.

Gmail fully integrates all my Google accounts. YouTube, g+ etc.

// Yahoo allows minimal customization of your inbox and mail area.

Google gives you all the freedom with widgets and wallpapers. You should see my gmail!

// IMHO, yahoo's android app is better, smoother and more user friendly GUI wise.

Google still has some work to do on its android app.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Rexsul: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2013
i dont want 2 say Signs of End Time b4 they Ban me sad
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by saintneo(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2013
i started w/ yahoomail(Yahoo) and i have used googlemail(Google) and hotmail(Microsoft). I've used other email services providers such as mail.com where you can select different mailer names eg aa@engineer.com, ee@email.com, ff@president.com.

Of all of them the service provided by Microsoft(hotmail.com, live.com, outlook.com is the best. Low spam, they hardly go through your mails, fast pages, easy to use and most of all you can have your messages offline as well by using Windows mail or Microsoft outlook programs on your PC.

1 Like

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by wEsOmE(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2013
Wat is yahoo mail?...

All i knw is Yahoo boys...

I knw GMaiL....

Good MALE
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Olasuposaheed(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Yahoomail all the way
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2013
googlemail rocks
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by ireneidiva(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2013
GMail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Afam4eva(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2013
saintneo: i started w/ yahoomail(Yahoo) and i have used googlemail(Google) and hotmail(Microsoft). I've used other email services providers such as mail.com where you can select different mailer names eg aa@engineer.com, ee@email.com, ff@president.com.

Of all of them the service provided by Microsoft(hotmail.com, live.com, outlook.com is the best. Low spam, they hardly go through your mails, fast pages, easy to use and most of all you can have your messages offline as well by using Windows mail or Microsoft outlook programs on your PC.
I think what you intended to say is "Off-browser" and not "offline". And you can use any email on Microsoft Outlook and not only Hotmail. It's only Gmail that i know that offers a feature that can be termed offline. They can send your inbox messages via sms.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by saintneo(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2013
My problem with Gmail is their access to your privacy. You can see these in the adverts running on the page. Yahoo seems to be to slow on any Nigeria network provider and it doesn't allow offline access except via phone/tablet/phablet apk
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2013
gmail all the way
yahoo is too slow for me
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Temi231(f): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2013
GMAIL anytime,anyday grin
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by hustla(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Outlook or Live or hot mail

Gmail and yahoo are last resort for me

1 Like

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by saintneo(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think what you intended to say is "Off-browser" and not "offline". And you can use any email on Microsoft Outlook and not only Hotmail.
have you used yahoomail on outlook or windows mail? I think the term off-browser is okay....however it works offline as well while reading old messages.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2013
saintneo: have you used yahoomail on outlook or windows mail
I have used other mails on outlook but not yahoo.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Yahoo is like my mtn number, I ve bn using it for years, n am stuck with it because I ve used it on so many diffrnt VIP websites/applications, so even if gmail is light years better, hmm yahoo is still my oga @ d top
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by dekingboy: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Am going straight to my Gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by teelord1(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail rocks wow I'm Impress with d answer so far i'm on d winnig team
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by hybeekay9: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2013
I use both.... Buh i prefer Gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by nairaland22(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2013
I solemly prefer Gmail to Yahoomail. I was using Yahoomail b4, bt all of a sudden, it refuse connecting. and den I opened gmail. and since den, hav bin enjoyin my mail package
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Isiterere(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Have been using yahoomail for over 12years, I hate their issue of spamming and is not that secure as Gmail.

Started using Gmail 3years ago and its a good experience - secure connection, less spamming , very easy to use on mobile and computer system , easy document attachment.
In short, nowadays if I ask for your email and u give me yahoomail, I looked down on such person as an "old school" fella
Gmail any day, anytime .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade / What Laptop Type And Specs Would Be Suitable For This Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.