Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. (1674 Views)

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by diddy4(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2006
we all have got some stuff dat has happened to us we can tag as the best thin or doz we can tag as the worst thing.

i think th best thing dat has ever happened to me is my mum introducing me to God.

the worst thing dat has happened to me which aint the worst thing no more cuzz i learnt from it is my ex fu*king girlfriend.

aiight y'all whats the best or worst thing that has ever happened to you. or the best thing you wish should happen to you.
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by eveseh(f): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2006
dont know yet,i gotta think grin
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by mamaput(f): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2006
My kids
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by jgirl3: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2006
best thing - my family being there for me.

worst thing - i can't remember
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by diddy4(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2006
@mamaput

i figured u were gonna say that. lol
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by mamaput(f): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2006
ho yes from the first kick when i was pregnant. Thefunny thing is that non of them were planned and came at a time when i was not ready for them even though i was married.
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Rhodalyn(f): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2006
the best things thats eva happened to me is my Current boyfriend[Ken]

the worst thing?? undecided nothing really
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by mamaput(f): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2006
The worst thing was when my mum fell sick she was really sick for 17 years then she passed away. She fell sick with out warning . just did not get up the next morning after going to bedat night. Till today no dr was able to tell us what she had.
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by DaHitler(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2006
I can't think of the best thing that has ever happened to me. Maybe when Nigeria breaks up, that would be it.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me is not something I am going to talk about.
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by owo2390(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2006
Afeni:

I can't think of the best thing that has ever happened to me. Maybe when Nigeria breaks up, that would be it.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me is not something I am going to talk about.

Why do you want Nigeria to break up?
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by DaHitler(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2006
hmmm. . . . lets see . . . perhaps it is because Nigeria is a failure. Or maybe its because the country has nothing in common. You can't build a country way. I have never felt so much hate as I do towards the abomination called Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by owo2390(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2006
slow down.

Nigeria is not a failure, the leaders are just too corrupt. What we need to do is get rid of the corrrupt leaders and

we can rebuild Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by Rhodalyn(f): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2006
abomination called nigeria?? boy, u're One very lipsrsealed guy
Re: What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. by DaHitler(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2006
owo2390, do you know how Nigeria came to exist? Did anyone ever tell you? Do you think that the Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas and the other groups just decided to band together as one to form Nigeria?

The British forced this goddamn abomination on us. Yorubas (I think you one) have more in common with the people of Benin and Togo than we have with the Hausas to the North, or the Igbos in the East.

I am going to add a link to this post in a second. Hopefully, you will learn a thing or two about how sub-Saharan African countries got screwed by fake borders.

Here is a link that covers a lot of Nigerian History: http://www.iss.co.za/AF/profiles/Nigeria/Politics.html

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen Odiaero? / Life Goes On In flooded Lagos(hearty Photos) / Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.