Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,495 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa (7109 Views)

Patience Jonathan Inaugurates Skill Acquisition Centre In Abuja (photos) / Jonathan Inaugurates Kano Bridge, Names It After Late Emir / Patience Jonathan Inaugurates 'NNS Thunder' A War Ship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
Singing: 'since i was born, and now that i am growing old, i have never seen this kind of mumu'

No, you are a bigger mumu for been proud of evil...am not homophobic but giving kudos to gay is a big minus on my morality
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by Sobrit(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
This man GEJ may live up to his words-being the most criticised president in the world but will be the most celebrated by the time he leaves office.
BTW, do you inaugurate projects or commision projects and inaugurate commissions and people I stand to be corrected by the linguists in the house

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by drjoebond080: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
end time tns embarassedend time tns
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by AGBORMAN1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Fresh Air 2011 To 2019

Fresh Air Is Now In My Blood

Fresh Air Everywhere You Go
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by anonimi: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
texazzpete:

Interesting.
From railing against hooligans in power to being an official mouthpiece of the presidency....

The power of brown envelopes!

I don't rail against no one.
I continue to highlight faults as I see them while pointing out worthwhile IMPROVEMENTS to encourage more of such to be done, irrespective of which party or personality is involved.
You can go through my posts- past & recent- again.

Do you find something wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
jchime:

No, you are a bigger mumu for been proud of evil...am not homophobic but giving kudos to gay is a big minus on my morality
the best u can do is beg to suck my blokos! U silent gay! Rim ma butt ape!
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
we need more of that.
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by PapaBrowne(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Everywhere you go, some fresh air is taking place!!!
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by agbameta: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
anonimi:

I don't rail against no one.
I continue to highlight faults as I see them while pointing out worthwhile IMPROVEMENTS to encourage more of such to be done, irrespective of which party or personality is involved.
You can go through my posts- past & recent- again.

Do you find something wrong with that

Keep quiet please, you have zero credibility here. Nearly all your posts and threads on NL are anti Fashola/Tinubu/SW regardless the topic.
I know you are a troll and unlike a lot of folks on NL, I hardly pay your menstrual assss any attention.

Stop acting as if you are a sane and rational poster on NL. You are a troll and a loud mouth for incomoetent and corrupt elements on in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
nijanigga:
With poverty flying every where? the crumbs you picked under his table will soon finish.
U are the one impoverished oo.. U beter get a life and stop hating.. Commend d comendable and condem d condemable..
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by anonimi: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

Keep quiet please, you have zero credibility here. Nearly all your posts and threads on NL are anti Fashola/Tinubu/SW regardless the topic.
I know you are a troll and unlike a lot of folks on NL, I hardly pay your menstrual assss any attention.

Stop acting as if you are a sane and rational poster on NL. You are a troll and a loud mouth for incomoetent and corrupt elements on in Nigeria.

As usual I will ignore your insults and abuse, which are all vain attempts to e-timidate those of us who take the pains to analyse and highlight the shortcomings of the CURRENT lords & masters of yoruba politics. Pius Adesanmi already pointed out your scare tactics out:

https://www.nairaland.com/1350079/eebu-o-tinubu-buhari-supporters

That way we can focus on the real issues of policies that affect the lives of our people.

I see that at least you are partially honest with the highlighted part of your post- some of my posts and threads are pro Fashola etc. Obviously you do understand that you can only be praised if you have done something good, which for now are so few for you guys, PROPAGANDA apart!
Don't worry if you ACN guys stop your scamming and hoodwinking of the residents of the "State of Excellence" who bear the TAX BURDEN of your fancy schemes then I will also highlight MORE of your good works and make you sweat less in your job with Fashola.
Deal

BTW, how is your oga at the top's promise for total water in Lagos by 2020,

https://www.nairaland.com/1308999/lasg-plans-total-water-supply

i.e. 5 years after his lease on Alausa house must have expired, coming along?
How many of the 57 LGAs and LCDAs are now covered and will be covered in the less than two years before he leaves office

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by plaindealer: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Loser ^^^lmao
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by agbameta: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
anonimi:

As usual I will ignore your insults and abuse, which are all vain attempts to e-timidate those of us who take the pains to analyse and highlight the shortcomings of the CURRENT lords & masters of yoruba politics. Pius Adesanmi already pointed out your scare tactics out:

https://www.nairaland.com/1350079/eebu-o-tinubu-buhari-supporters

That way we can focus on the real issues of policies that affect the lives of our people.

I see that at least you are partially honest with the highlighted part of your post- some of my posts and threads are pro Fashola etc. Obviously you do understand that you can only be praised if you have done something good, which for now are so few for you guys, PROPAGANDA apart!
Don't worry if you ACN guys stop your scamming and hoodwinking of the residents of the "State of Excellence" who bear the TAX BURDEN of your fancy schemes then I will also highlight MORE of your good works and make you sweat less in your job with Fashola.
Deal

BTW, how is your oga at the top's promise for total water in Lagos by 2020,

https://www.nairaland.com/1308999/lasg-plans-total-water-supply

i.e. 5 years after his lease on Alausa house must have expired, coming along?
How many of the 57 LGAs and LCDAs are now covered and will be covered in the less than two years before he leaves office

Abeg get lost, trolls bore me...
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by BrosPeter: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
This will never never see the front page.
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by BrosPeter: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

Abeg get lost, trolls bore me...

Thought you were the biggest troll? my bad!!!
Re: Jonathan Inaugurates First In-vitro Diagnostic Laboratory In West Africa by teeeboy1989: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
[b][/b]one good turn,deserves another. I'm proud to be a medical laboratory scientist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How National Security Council Looks Like / BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him / Rochas Okorocha Ogboni Man Singing Worship Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.