Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Help Him With UTME Past Questions on Islamic Studies - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help Him With UTME Past Questions on Islamic Studies (2686 Views)

Islamic Studies / B.a In Islamic Studies Freeeeee! / Questions And Answers On Islamic Jurisprudence (fiqh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Him With UTME Past Questions on Islamic Studies by Bmark: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2013
Asalam alaykum warahmatulah wa barakatuhu to every one in here..i plead with utmost urgency the help of brothers and sisters in here to please help me and other muslim students in my situation with a problem posing a stumbling block in my quest for academic advancement.the issue is that i need jamb utme past questions on islamic studies.i have tried in getting one but all the bookshops i patronize have none.i hereby plead with everyone who has the past questions should please post them on this thread and help in ushering we muslims offering islamic studies in utme to the highest pinnacle of academic excellence.salam.God bless islam.God bless the holy prophet(S.A.W)

1 Like

Re: Help Him With UTME Past Questions on Islamic Studies by Bmark: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please come to my aid here..brothers and sisters.
Re: Help Him With UTME Past Questions on Islamic Studies by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 08, 2013
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
srry i'm not in position to help, although also i'm not sure if there are pastquestions available for jamb. but probbs, u can try waec/neco ones. i think can purchase either d book or d paper at the office(waec)

1 Like

Re: Help Him With UTME Past Questions on Islamic Studies by Bmark: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
ibit-abid-qudrt:
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
srry i'm not in position to help, although also i'm not sure if there are pastquestions available for jamb. but probbs, u can try waec/neco ones. i think can purchase either d book or d paper at the office(waec)
jazakumu laha khairan.thanks very much.but i think jamb i.r.k should be more advanced than that of olevel..or? Anyone who had written the subject at utme level can help though with the sharing of questions from what they had written in the past

(1) (Reply)

Face-Veil: Why The Ban? / Fasting Recommended On Sunday & Monday, 9th & 10th Of Muharram / Why Is The Crescent Used A Symbol Of Islam/mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.