Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? (19732 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Which Of These Books Have You Read ? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Elxandre(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hello people.
I would like for us to talk about which authors books we have read up the most.
I read alot of stuff. Books, novels, magazines, anything written down. lol cheesy
I have read at least twelve (12) james hadley chase novels.
This is my sister's fault anyway. She's always bringing these guy's novels home and i end up reading them.
So lets hear yours..

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Vivly(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Meg cabot and elizabeth Reyes.
I've read most of their books/ebooks

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Elxandre(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vivly: Meg cabot and elizabeth Reyes
I've read most of their books\ebooks.
Are they adventure, romance, crime books?

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by quivah(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
male;Nicholas Spark . . inspirational writer !!! Female;Alexandre Dumas..historical and adventures writer !!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Robert Ludlum and Stephen King

4 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Elxandre(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
guys can you pls specify the genre? it would help people discover new books..

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Robert Ludlum and Stephen King
Robert Ludlum is action/spy and Stephen King is Thriller
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Vivly(f): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Elxandre:
Are they adventure, romance, crime books?
Its mainly teen fiction, contemporary, romance, youth
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by UjSizzle(f): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nora Robert----Romantic Suspense/Historical Romance/Thriller(or something close)

Dan Brown----Thriller(I think)

James Patterson----Thriller

6 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sue Grafton, James Patterson & Mario Puzo. All thrillers.

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by demelza: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dan Brown
Stephen King
Carl Hiaasen
Robert Ludlum
John Grisham

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Frederick forsyth

3 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Patterson

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by ChinoIsBack: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chinua Achebe

Williams Shakespeare

Charles Dickson

James Hadley Chase

Chimamanda

3 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by habbyy03: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
End time things

3 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by hustla(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Obasanjo

grin

On a more serious note, chinua achebe and cyprian ekwensi

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by oluemmakay(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gbile Akanni....

6 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by rodeo0070(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
*James hardley chase
*Tom Clancy
*Sidney Sheldon
*Robert Ludlum
*Frederick forsyth
*D.O Fagunwa.
*Jeffery Archer
*Elechi Amadi
*Flora Nwapa("Efuru" in particular)
*Sir Rider H. Haggard.
And so on...

6 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by chigold100(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Robert greene, john maxwell,chinua achebe,wole soyinka,ola rotimi

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Osarieme415(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
It seems you guys are fond of foreign writer's works...Well I have read up to fifteen books of Cyprian Ekwensi,all the works of Chimamanda Adichie,then all Chinua Achebe's books except his essays and "A Man of the people..." For the foreign parts. I have read the Sherlock Holmes and Harry Porter's series,all Dan Brown's Works and I am presently onto the books of Sidney Sheldon...I have only read four books by James Hadley Chase...His "more deadly than the male" is a powerful book.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Gboliwe: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Grisham. I've read all his books.
Then, Sidney Sheldon

8 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by ameenahz(f): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mary Higgins Clark, Di. ck Francis, John Grisham and a bit of Sidney Sheldon

All mystery writers
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by owolabifunke14(f): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hadley Chase,Wiliam Shakespare and John Grisham
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by moscobabs(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kal Malx
Odunjo
D.O fagunwa
James Pattenson
John Grisham
Maxwell
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by ckkris: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by pumpingmachine: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dele Ashade, we all know why

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
J.K Rowlings
Dan Brown
Wole Soyinka
Mario Puzzo
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by engrtee(f): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rajput and khurmi

engineerin books

4 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by slap1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hadley Chase
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by judedwriter(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Osarieme415: It seems you guys are fond of foreign writer's works...Well I have read up to fifteen books of Cyprian Ekwensi,all the works of Chimamanda Adichie,then all Chinua Achebe's books except his essays and "A Man of the people..." For the foreign parts. I have read the Sherlock Holmes and Harry Porter's series,all Dan Brown's Works and I am presently onto the books of Sidney Sheldon...I have only read four books by James Hadley Chase...His "more deadly than the male" is a powerful book.
oh boy u try o... Even me wey study english neva read pass u sef. U dey proofread? wink

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ahh one person:

Greene - by volume - more recently.

Far back: Dean Koontz

Mileage: W. Wattles

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by mkmyers45(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Karl Max

James Hadley Chase

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Rene Descartes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Book Of Death / Writers Needed / Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.