Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? (19736 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Which Of These Books Have You Read ? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
crimo4us:

Add Nothing lasts forever, the star shines down, the other side of midnight. In one million way, sidney sheldon is better than james Hardley Chase

My guy, this is the gospel truth.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Memphis357:
You seem to have forgotten Sidney's best book by my standard...... "The Doomsday Conspiracy".

This is false. His single best book is IF Tomorrow Comes. I should know. I've read them all.

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Valon4ego(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
GatJokez:

I have some pages ago. I was wondering the same thing

Which series do you like more? WoT or SoT?
the wheel of time it is for me, if just for the character -Matrim Caution.

My favourites, in order of preference:
malazan book of the fallen
wheel of time
sword of truth(especially part 1-6)
the black company
game of thrones
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
follow this story: HOPE AND THE
ISLAND OF GREATNESS...answer
questions based on d story nd win lil lil
prizes : www.nairaland.com/1224953/
hope-island-greatness-fiction-allegory
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by smithboela(m): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Greyfog:

U probably downloaded illegally for free yet you want to charge for it. Smh

@ Greyfog Google it And download it for free.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Memphis357:
Read "A Prisoner of Birth" four times. It is a must have in one's library. Get your hands on "A Rage against Heaven" by Fred Mustard Steward. That book is the most captivating story I have ever read.
I sure will. Placed an order already.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Elxandre(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ada Nri1: I sure will. Placed an order already.
I surely have a lot of great books to read soon..
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by amiebeauty(f): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
For me its John c maxwell n John Grisham ...D two johns who av ma hrt grin grin
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by gnykelly(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nexxy007: Dean kootz (like 50 of hs books)
John Grisham
Davild Baldacci
Brad Meltzer
Dan Brown
Frederick Forsythe
Patricia Cornwell
Stephen King
David Cooper
David baldacci.= the winner extremely page turning book.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Irshittabey: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
The aurthor I read most is Charles dickens,
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
brush_strokes: Sidney Sheldon - read all his novels plus biography cheesy
Robert green
Dan brown - through with all his 6 novels
I lost my love for fiction a long while back. Who would have thought it? Sometimes I wonder if I'm the same person...
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by brushstrokes(f): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
BoboYekini: I lost my love for fiction a long while back. Who would have thought it? Sometimes I wonder if I'm the same person...
They said change is the only constant thing smiley, I guess losing interested in fiction opened up a space for you to love other things.

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Frankloon(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you wanna join an Awesome whatsapp group for lovers and reader of books, from the
fantasy, romance, thriller, religious ,..., to non-fiction genre. Hit me on 08134790003 08136326669 or drop your contact on this thread. We share books,
make recommendations , reviews , and share our opinions on works.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by GRACEWORDBOOKS: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
In GRACEWORD BOOKS, April is special to us as we celebrate the birthday of the FOUNDERS/CEOs. Therefore the CEO E-BOOKS COLLECTION goes for *#1000* from April 7 - April 31. Avail yourself of this opportunity to celebrate with us.
CEO E-BOOKS COLLECTION. To get these 30 eBooks, Call/Text/Whatsapp Graceword Books on 08069764864, 07068288814.
1. 101 Amazing ways to say “I Love You” ---------Cucan Pemo
2. 100 Fastest-growing careers --------- Michael Farr
3. A Survival Guide for working with Bad Bosses ----- Gini Graham Scott
4. Blue Ocean Strategy ----- W. Chan Kim etal
5. Boards That Deliver ----- Ram Charan
6. How To Be Effective At Work ----- Arlene S. Hirsch
7. How To Succeed As A Lifestyle Entrepreneur ----- Gary Schine
8. Money Mastery ----- Alan M. Willams
9. Career Satisfaction from Within ------ Christopher R.E
10. Gurus on People Management ----- Sultan Kermally
11. How To Act Like A CEO ----- D.A. Benton
12. Speak Like A CEO ----- Suzanne Bates
13. Mind Tools: Essential Skills for an Excellent Career ----- James Manktelow
14. The Effective Executive ----- Peter F. Drucker
15. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ----- Stephen R. Covey
16. What The Best CEOs Know ----- Jeffrey A. Krames
17. Your Successful Project Management Career ----- Ronald B. Cagle
18. Why CEO fail ---- Peter C. Cairo etal
19. Change your Mind, Change your Life
20. The DNA Relationships----- Dr. Gary Smalley
21. Getting started in Six Sigma
22. Golf and the Game of Leadership ----- Donald E. McHugh
23. Influence without Authority ----- Allan R. Cohen etal
24. As a Man Thinketh ----- James A. Allen
25. You can choose To Be Rich ----- Robert Kiyosaki
26. The Greatest Money-making Secret in History ----- Joe Vitale
27. Awaken The Giant Within ---- Anthony Robbins
28. Art of Motivation
29. My Big Idea ---- Rachel Bridge
30. How To Overcome Failure and Achieve Success ----- Napeleon Hill
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Originalsly: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
To be truthful. ....Dr Seus! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Book Of Death / Things Fall Apart VS Arrow Of God (pics) / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.