Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569611 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Virus20: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hi,I am a graduate of English and Literary studies,I can teach English and Literature flawlessly,i have several years of teaching English and Literature,i am available for relocation if the pay is good and accommodation available. ,I am presently in Warri ,Delta State.You can reach me on my WhatsApp (08145848829).Best regards.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hamachi(f): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Virus20:
Hi,I am a graduate of English and Literary studies,I can teach English and Literature flawlessly,i have several years of teaching English and Literature,i am available for relocation if the pay is good and accommodation available. ,I am presently in Warri ,Delta State.You can reach me on my WhatsApp (08145848829).Best regards.
Go to the private school not far to your house they need an English teacher
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vasgas: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good day Teacher's in the house...

Please what do teacher's do during holidays?
Do they just seat and wait till school resumed?

Please who has idea on how i can maximize the holidays?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delightsome2023: 12:53am On Apr 21, 2023
avicky:
All right. The email is french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk
sent again. hope you've seen it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Donnie835: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Virus20:

Try private schools around your vicinity.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyindamolah: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Vasgas:
Good day Teacher's in the house...

Please what do teacher's do during holidays?
Do they just seat and wait till school resumed?

Please who has idea on how i can maximize the holidays?
UK are looking for teachers, why not apply and use that opportunity to JAPA from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vasgas: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oyindamolah:
UK are looking for teachers, why not apply and use that opportunity to JAPA from Nigeria

I wish, i have such resources.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyindamolah: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Vasgas:

I wish, i have such resources.
it's FREE have your international passport and flight ticket money. Don't miss this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vasgas: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oyindamolah:
it's FREE have your international passport and flight ticket money. Don't miss this opportunity
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyindamolah: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by acumen90(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hello house,
I really need a relatively paying teaching job. I'm based in UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE. I'm ready to relocate if I see any offer that comes with accommodation. I studied Political Science, (2.1). I can teach Government, Civic, and Social Studies effortlessly, and I have been teaching Government and Civic Education for years now
I can take any good offer within Benin City, Enugu, Owerri with an accommodation.
Helo a friend and a brother, please.
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyindamolah: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
acumen90:
Hello house,
I really need a relatively paying teaching job. I'm based in UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE. I'm ready to relocate if I see any offer that comes with accommodation. I studied Political Science, (2.1). I can teach Government, Civic, and Social Studies effortlessly, and I have been teaching Government and Civic Education for years now
I can take any good offer within Benin City, Enugu, Owerri with an accommodation.
Thank you.
Look at the post above you and do the needful
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
*Please share discreetly*
The Group invite Link is now open to *all subject.*

The admin revoke the link from time to time for security reasons.

Remember to share the group invite Link to those who have same japa thinking like us.. do not share to anyone who will remain extremely silent after joining...

We do remove members who never talk and always read from the platform.

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/Jf2CxGbCsApGd9Bmcu3mMW
acumen90:
Hello house,
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tanyogo(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Rubyjade:

Hi, I need it. Have sent you a mail.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tanyogo(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2023
Sandy07:

For Your TRCN up to date past questions and answers request..
Contact me via andrea.osarobo921@gmail.com

Have sent you a mail.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rubyjade: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
I cannot respond to your mail right now
Tanyogo:

Hi, I need it. Have sent you a mail.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omurphy23456: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
SYLVA LINK HOTEL LTD @ 61 ORHUWHORUN RD IN DELTA STATE, IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE POSITIONS OF ACCOUNTANTS & AUDITORS. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR RESUMES TO omurphy23456@gmail.com & CALL 08028001292 TO BOOK AN INTERVIEW AT THE HOTEL'S VENUE. THANKS.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MizPerry: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Were you able to find out the salary structure? I will like to know too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joyousever(f): 4:49am On Apr 26, 2023
But as an English major, you should proofread,edit and punctuate you writing before posting, in order to prevent room for questioning your proficiency or competency in the subject area.

Remember, you're marketing yourself.

Virus20:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rubyjade: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2023
grin
joyousever:
But as an English major, you should proofread,edit and punctuate you writing before posting, in order to prevent room for questioning your proficiency or competency in the subject area.

Remember, you're marketing yourself.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Virus20: 12:53am On Apr 27, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,
I am a graduate of English and Literary studies,I can teach both subjects flawlessly,I am willing to relocate if there is accommodation,please you can text me on WhatsApp if you have a teaching job for me (08145848829).I am presently based in warri but can relocate anywhere.
Best regards.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by HawkToBar(m): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2023
I stay around Isheri Oshun, Ikotun Igando LCDA, Alimosho Lagos.

OND, Business Administration

3years experience, Sales - Storekeeper, POS operator, Cashier.

2years Experience, Teacher (Secondary school) - Commerce, Business Studies, Civic Education, Economics, Government, Social Studies, Security Education flawlessly.

Please, contact me on 07018270213
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2023
HawkToBar:
I stay around Isheri Oshun, Ikotun Igando LCDA, Alimosho Lagos.

OND, Business Administration

3years experience, Sales - Storekeeper, POS operator, Cashier.

2years Experience, Teacher (Secondary school) - Commerce, Business Studies, Civic Education, Economics, Government, Social Studies, Security Education flawlessly.

Please, contact me on 07018270213
You are not a teacher. Enough of this.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hamachi(f): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2023
grin
Nwanna2588:

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by saoseun(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Leading Light Schools Igbogbo Ikorodu needs Mathematics/Physics Teacher send your CV to Smautin@gmail.com or +2347010712157

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Miatha(f): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
A Nursery and primary school located in Amule Ayobo Ipaja needs:
* A qualified and experienced play group teacher
* An assistant teacher / Van Nanny
* A Janitress
Call: 08137771552

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Miatha(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
A Nursery and primary school located in Amule Ayobo Ipaja needs:
* A qualified and experienced play group teacher
* An assistant teacher / Van Nanny
* A Janitress
Call: 08137771552

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lannyjoe4u: 6:47pm On May 02, 2023
Omo, i need an extra job in Oyo state mehn

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sunnymighty(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2023
If you are studied Special Education, preferably a Male and can work as a Caregiver also with 0-2years experience,send a DM.
Location - Ibadan
Accomodation and feeding will be provided.

Note: it is a Live-in post.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yungevvy(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2023
Any remote/online teaching jobs available? I have experience teaching science subjects- Maths, Chemistry, Physics, and biology.
My expertise is mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cokhale(m): 3:19am On May 04, 2023
yungevvy:
Any remote/online teaching jobs available? I have experience teaching science subjects- Maths, Chemistry, Physics, and biology.
My expertise is mathematics.
Me too for commercial subject - commerce and account
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by HawkToBar(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2023
Nwanna2588:

Why do you say so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.