Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568779 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglychick(f): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2015
I'm currently at Akpata Memorial schs 4 d 2nd stage of d interview. I got an invite yesterday. I hope i won't fumble. Hope also that the welfare package and work condition is worth the stress. Details later

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2nex(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2015
gud am evry1.....Got. Invitation for interview frm fountain college idi iroko ikorodu...any info abt d sch n au much do dey pay dr teachers?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bholarji18(f): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2015
upload111:

Mighty apologies to u.. I didn't mean to spite you. And it isn't just your mail. A lot of people have been pressing me uptight asking for jobs.. Dats y I stated it here for all to b informed.. Sorry once again .
. NO problem my brother,we ar gud.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by holutosin(f): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Good morning everyone. I got an invitation from Hillside School in Abuja,pls I need more info about the school.Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
Sexyjob..... enigma39 how is service? @Islamics, abeg o!!! make Oga at the top run the commentary. Larry37, rumour has it that you have signed for a new club 2str8, pre-contract agreement, nice one. biggal- location, we could help out Macjc, your head dey there takleboy, welcome Ronie24, how far? which new role are you playing in the new TOLLYWOOD PeyButtons- is the new actress creating the buzz in Ifako-Ijaye new film Avicky- has not direct a new film this year Utchvikky- need a new role in a film titled Pacific Comprehensive.
I hail ooh...

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by promiseJane: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2015
MacJC:

** They're all in Lekki-Ajah axis**
**BSc? Fresh graduate? Why not
!
What matters is what u've got between ur ears, ie, how competent u are in ur subject(s). Dassol!
Ask STENON. She's a fresh graduate , YET has landed interviews in TWO 5 star schools (Newhall Int school and The Ambassadors College) in TWO DAYS!

Kia-Kia! Dust ur CV and begin 2 "i wish to apply"!

Remember 2 kp us posted.
Best of luck.
pls how do I get to summit my cv am not around Lekki., help a sister thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2015
2nex:
gud am evry1.....Got. Invitation for interview frm fountain college idi iroko ikorodu...any info abt d sch n au much do dey pay dr teachers?
pls how did u apply at the school..pls don't be crossed with me for not having the info u need
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2nex(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2015
endtime1:

pls how did u apply at the school..pls don't be crossed with me for not having the info u need
.......I applied tru mail
on ds thread..any1 wt d info pls ...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by folabunmi(f): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2015
GoldenDr:
Please, to avoid spamming, do not drop your contact details on social media forums.
Endtime1, are you on the Whatsapp group? If no, please send a pm to upload111.
Boss Manie, thanks for enlightening us despite your busy schedule.
tanx 4 d info.i'm not on whatapp group yet,kindly connect me.tanx.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2015
2nex:
.......I applied tru mail on ds thread..any1 wt d info pls ...
am currently helping u to get info frm som1. will get back to u wen its ready
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2nex(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

am currently helping u to get info frm som1. will get back to u wen its ready
.....kk. Thks!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
Sexyjob.....
enigma39 how is service?
@Islamics, abeg o!!! make Oga at the top run the commentary.
Larry37, rumour has it that you have signed for a new club
2str8, pre-contract agreement, nice one.
biggal- location, we could help out
Macjc, your head dey there
takleboy, welcome
Ronie24, how far?
which new role are you playing in the new TOLLYWOOD
PeyButtons- is the new actress creating the buzz in Ifako-Ijaye new film
Avicky- has not direct a new film this year
Utchvikky- need a new role in a film titled Pacific Comprehensive.

Don't worry, very soon. It will be out with a bang.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2015
masties2:
Madam avicky good day. Pls I need a little info from you. Where did you do your masters considering your pdge is from NTI? Does unilag accept NTI? Or let me move over to NOUN. Thanks

Doing my masters in Oau. I used my first degree not pgde. Try Oau or lasu.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2015
Hello Dr Golden, pls I wish to be added to d whatsapp group too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2015
2nex:
.....kk. Thks!

Pls, dnt be discourage abt anything. Give it a try and see wat is obtainable. I am saying ds because I dnt want you to ignore the invite based on the info I am abt to giv u because it is not a firsthand info. I got ds frm a frnd of mine, who claimed dat he also once had a friend who was once a teacher in dat school. This was wat he posted to me now. The statement below is dat of my friend.

Fountain College is one of the craziest schools we have in my area (Ikorodu). The man who owns the school claimed to be born again christian, a deacon in Apostolic Faith Church but his characters and attitude preach against what he professed to be. He is so wicked and very cruel, he doesn't appreciate anything irrespective of how much you labour for him. He employs teacher every term (if not every month) due to his frustration attitudes that normally discourage his staff. As for the pay package, I dnt knw but in terms of welfare, it's a NO frm me.

MODIFIED
Though he added that, nothing is impossible, as the man might have change for the better.

HE JUST ADDED THIS TOO
To get to the said school (Fountain College), board ikorodu bus, alight at Idi-Iroko Bus stop, at the front of C&S primary school (government owned primary school). Cross to the other side and locate Agbaro Street or ask anybody the name of the street. Walk on the street for about five minutes and ask anybody around that you are going to Fountain College. The school is actually located at the end of the street.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
endtime1:

am not on the watsapp group yet .OK I will pm upload111
how life n work
. Pls I wish to be added on the whatsapp group too. tried sending upload111 a pm but keeps rejecting it. what do I do pls?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Feedback concerning Newhall International Sch, Lekki, We were given four different question papers to answer,
the 1st one was to write lesson note on a topic in ur subject area, discuss standard of education in nigeria and write about ur uniqueness.
2nd was verbal reasoning with true, false or i cannot say
3rd was quantitative reasoning
4th was pure mathematics
After this, interview started and they asked me questions like
introduce urself to us
tell us about ur teaching experience and subjects taught
differentiate between temporary and permanent hardness of water
what is difference btw saponification and esterification etc
Am waiting to hear from them soonest

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2015
GoldenDr:

Cc:
Kendraloops
Seunkeji5.

don't know anything about the sch, unless he can describe the location, I can help make enquiry. Am not sure it is a big sch sha
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by folabunmi(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=upload111 post=37132593]

Mighty apologies to u.. I didn't mean to spite you. And it isn't just your mail. A lot of people have been pressing me uptight asking for jobs.. Dats y I stated it here for all to b informed.. Sorry once again .[/quote

pm.kindly add me to the whatapp group.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2015
Cherished Jewel Private School runs
*Crechè
* Pre-School
* After School
* Nursery
51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos.
Urgently needs teachers with
*NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education
*Must have Montessori training.
* Must have passion for children.
*Good command of English Language
* Good communication skills.
For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyoema(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Am relocating my wife to abuja by d end of this month. she needs teaching job in abuja environs. she study NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION B.Sc(edu).
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
takleboy:

Passion huh, passion has died tey tey
Pls whats the reward for passion? Definitely not labor
*Fulfilment
* Seeing your students achieve great heights
E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Pearl Ville school located in
Owerri is currently in need of experienced
and competent hands to fill the positions of Subject teachers and a Vice Principal
Qualifications and Requirements:
Good communication skills
3-5 years work experience
Minimum of Degree in a relevant field.
How To Apply
In person to Pearl Ville Sch. 1 Pearlville Avenue,
off PH Road, Avu-Owerri, Imo State.

Courtesy Idrock.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
MacJC:

** They're all in Lekki-Ajah axis**
**BSc? Fresh graduate? Why not
!
What matters is what u've got between ur ears, ie, how competent u are in ur subject(s). Dassol!
Ask STENON. She's a fresh graduate , YET has landed interviews in TWO 5 star schools (Newhall Int school and The Ambassadors College) in TWO DAYS!

Kia-Kia! Dust ur CV and begin 2 "i wish to apply"!

Remember 2 kp us posted.
Best of luck.

Thanks.One more question pls.I live on the mainland (Apapa) kind of far from d island,aren't they going to b concerned abt that.Also what is their range of pay for these schools.Thanks one more.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by takleboy(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
GoldenDr:

*Fulfilment
* Seeing your students achieve great heights
E.t.c

Huh, fulfilment huh and reward for fulfilment is accomplishment huh. mhhh learning things from scholars sa.
I think i need enter class too but still checking for the passion in me about that
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2nex(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

Pls, dnt be discourage abt anything. Give it a try and see wat is obtainable. I am saying ds because I dnt want you to ignore the invite based on the info I am abt to giv u because it is not a firsthand info. I got ds frm a frnd of mine, who claimed dat he also once had a friend who was once a teacher in dat school. This was wat he posted to me now. The statement below is dat of my friend.

Fountain College is one of the craziest schools we have in my area (Ikorodu). The man who owns the school claimed to be born again christian, a deacon in Apostolic Faith Church but his characters and attitude preach against what he professed to be. He is so wicked and very cruel, he doesn't appreciate anything irrespective of how much you labour for him. He employs teacher every term (if not every month) due to his frustration attitudes that normally discourage his staff. As for the pay package, I dnt knw but in terms of welfare, it's a NO frm me.

MODIFIED
Though he added that, nothing is impossible, as the man might have change for the better.

HE JUST ADDED THIS TOO
To get to the said school (Fountain College), board ikorodu bus, alight at Idi-Iroko Bus stop, at the front of C&S primary school (government owned primary school). Cross to the other side and locate Agbaro Street or ask anybody the name of the street. Walk on the street for about five minutes and ask anybody around that you are going to Fountain College. The school is actually located at the end of the street.
.........thks so mach bro.I realy apreciate..God bless u..same street dey text to me..my regards to ur frd too..u guys av done well..once again thk u!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2015
iyoema:
Am relocating my wife to abuja by d end of this month. she needs teaching job in abuja environs. she study NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION B.Sc(edu).
Cc:
Avicky
Enimoney
Uniluv
2str8
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2015
2016 Commonwealth
Scholarships for Master’s
and PhD study in the UK
(Fully Funded) Application Deadline: 19 November 2015
www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/2016-commonwealth-scholarships-for-masters-and-phd-study-in-the-uk-fully-funded/
Please apply... & don't forget to share these great opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyoema(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
Cc: Avicky Enimoney Uniluv 2str8
Explain pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Basic Science teacher to teach twice a week,School offers 25k monthly.What's your take on this?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nlevel Is the school far from you? Is there transportation cost? How long have you been in the labour market? Would you write lesson note or plan?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Am a lady,thanks so much av u taught there before?
dejai99:

May be he meant within a month, u will soon realise everything. Just know u can't be lazy in Pacific cos the job is very demanding but the man doesn't owe. U get to close 6:30 PM every Monday. It's well bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.