Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569318 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Ermmmmmm.
Tough love;.......
You need to stop that nonsense most of you are doing by saying I need teaching Jobs, you will not drop your location, years of experience and course of study, una go just open una mouth say please I need teaching Jobs..........
Research has shown that most nairalanders are going through a lot and they need someone to talk to but find it difficult to speak up especially on a faceless forum. Well, you will just die in silencee because a closed mouth is a closed destiny.

Now, stop that nonsense of dropping that a cry for help and start moving out to look for schools.
Where is bisola sef?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2015
tongue
tbaby4u:
what!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Justhere: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
To all the teachers, i'm in need of teaching job in order to pay the bills. My location is lagos but ready to relocate. I can teach financial accounting, economics and commerce. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Hernyolar:

I'll be very glad if you can be of help, Sir.
I already sent you a mail.
Thanks
How far? Any news
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Justhere:
To all the teachers, i'm in need of teaching job in order to pay the bills. My location is lagos but ready to relocate. I can teach financial accounting, economics and commerce. Thanks.
Bros!!!! Try schools within and around o!!!! You'd better hold unto anything for now or else na hunger go finish you. Check the last three pages.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Cheriekiss, how was service year?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
artisticallyart:
How far? Any news
Still waiting oo...hopefully something will come up pretty soon. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Two vacancies exist in an RCCG parish around Ipaja
1) Are you an Accounting graduate with good excel skills and you attend RCCG? Able to attend interview on Thursday by 9am?. Send your CV to nittygrittyconsult@gmail.com stating the position as the mail subject.
2) Are you a graduate with good administrative and excel skills and you attend RCCG? Able to attend interview on Thursday by 9am?. Send your CV to nittygrittyconsult@gmail.com stating the position as the mail subject.
Justthere.....better late than never.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Seunkeji5, our wife!!!! Longest time!!!!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2015
NOCTURNUS SECURITY LIMITED urgently needs the services of a security guard supervisor. All interested candidates should please drop a copy of their CV at No 4,odiena close, off librievile Street, off Aminu kano Crescent, the street opposite Etisalat that has the first Bank. Please do not call just drop your CV. Last date 18 November.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2015
artisticallyart:
Seunkeji5, our wife!!!! Longest time!!!!
Whose wife ooo
lol
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=artisticallyart post=39939792]Two vacancies exist in an RCCG parish around Ipaja
1) Are you an Accounting graduate with good excel skills and you attend RCCG? Able to attend interview on Thursday by 9am?. Send your CV to nittygrittyconsult@gmail.com stating the position as the mail subject.
2) Are you a graduate with good administrative and excel skills and you attend RCCG? Able to attend interview on Thursday by 9am?. Send your CV to nittygrittyconsult@gmail.com stating the position as the mail subject.
Justthere.....better late than never.[/quote

Is it today?...can I stil apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=ambassadorgozie post=39940143][/quote] yes, you can.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2015
artisticallyart:
yes, you can.
Wot of d interview, wen wil I go for it?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Sunnypar:

You like quarel pass fight............ Am happy you made your choice but competition brings out the best but Intel gathered......the WhatsApp group by upload111 is still the most visited, sought after and most talked about. The beach party is not my idea but the plentier the merrier. So, give us hint about the beach party because a lot of us here would like to blow off steam and who knows find our missing ribs......hope you are coming with biking, thongs and g-strings.

You've said it all, I love quarrel pass fight.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sunnypar i'm too busy and have a lot to do...family...school things...classworks...professional course and lot more. Thanks for checking on me,I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please for those who applied for the SUBEB stuff,is it compulsory to print out any slip after applying?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Microsoft 4Africa initiative is recruiting interns across Sub-Saharan Africa (WECA, NEPA, Nigeria and Egypt) to filter into sales, marketing or technical tracks within our Partner ecosystem.

Ideal candidates are fresh graduates with little/no experience who graduated not more than 6 months ago.

How to Apply
Submit your CV/Profiles to v-spkhus@Microsoft.com Internship starts date is 1st December.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
utchvikky:
Please for those who applied for the SUBEB stuff,is it compulsory to print out any slip after applying?
Yes, you have to print it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
avicky:

You've said it all, I love quarrel pass fight.
well me I like fight pass quarel. Mr.Olai.... Come see your crush o!!! grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=Sunnypar post=39937697]
Redomi, you for just come out straight. If you like her say it......you are an adult. More so, your move was lame. Pm is better for next time. Girls do not like people knowing what's going especially dating... cool[/quote Sunnypar Sunnypar Sunnypar.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sunnypar:
Competition they say brings out the best. Imagine if it was only MTN we had as a mobile network, they would have reaped us off but thanks to competition.
And so, the following group has been formed;
A. WhatsApp group 45 members based information gathered.
B. Teachers lounge member unknown
C. Bbm group 16 members and still counting
D. Facebook-----(we are waiting for stenon).
E. Twitter------someone has to start it
F. Instagram--------- we need someone to start it too
G. Wechat------------ someone has got to take the bull by the horn
PeyButtons, which you no dey, we hardly see you on or offline wetin happen?
With the following groups, there would be healthy competition but we should be able to synergize for us to move to greater heights. In one of the groups, we have a lecturer lecturing in an higher institution.

*whispering to group admins* There is a beach party coming up soon by next month. wink
Good morning.

***************** I know most of you don't like me or the way I drop it like its hot........ What rock your boat, may sink mine----Avicky*********** I am not a Nigerian that pretends.
Lol... Facebook indeed !!!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sunnypar:
well me I like fight pass quarel. Mr.Olai.... Come see your crush o!!! grin

You are looking for my trouble dude.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=Redomi post=39948934][/quote]

Who is 'the her'? I hope it's not me sha? shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
utchvikky:
It is. Did you receive text message from Lagos Subeb today?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
GoldenDr:

Send a pm to 2str8 or look for him on Nairaland, he would be glad to help.
Thank you GoldenDr.... I just contacted him.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odisman(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kazrem:

It is. Did you receive text message from Lagos Subeb today?
Have they started sendind text messages? I applied too n not gotten any.may b it is in batches.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
avicky:

You are looking for my trouble dude.
Na you say you like quarel pass fight. grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sunnypar:
Competition they say brings out the best. Imagine if it was only MTN we had as a mobile network, they would have reaped us off but thanks to competition.
And so, the following group has been formed;
A. WhatsApp group 45 members based information gathered.
B. Teachers lounge member unknown
C. Bbm group 16 members and still counting
D. Facebook-----(we are waiting for stenon).
E. Twitter------someone has to start it
F. Instagram--------- we need someone to start it too
G. Wechat------------ someone has got to take the bull by the horn
PeyButtons, which you no dey, we hardly see you on or offline wetin happen?
With the following groups, there would be healthy competition but we should be able to synergize for us to move to greater heights. In one of the groups, we have a lecturer lecturing in an higher institution.

*whispering to group admins* There is a beach party coming up soon by next month. wink
Good morning.

***************** I know most of you don't like me or the way I drop it like its hot........ What rock your boat, may sink mine----Avicky*********** I am not a Nigerian that pretends.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
utchvikky:
Which is Subeb? e ja mi si abeg.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odisman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
If you were sent the SUBEB message, please share.Thanks!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tbaby4u(f): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Funpeter:
Which is Subeb? e ja mi si abeg.
Lagos Ståte Universal Basic Education Board. R they really recruiting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.