Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569673 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by minudus: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Any location? Even if it is Epe or Badagry.

Lolz
I will prefer ilupeju or ajah...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tubolancer(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thanks for your help Dr. Golden,please I live around Iyana-Ipaja and I have educational qualification,any school around that axis for me. I can take both commercial and art subjects.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ynkay7(m): 1:34am On Nov 11, 2013
I am interested. I live in Lagos, Surulere & a graduate. I can teach
Account
Government
Economics
Commerce
Mathematics
@Senior secondary level
Mathematics
English language
Social studies
Civil education
Business studies
@Junior secondary level.
I have over 7years experience
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ojodu-Berger
Part-time English tutor needed. Must be puntual, honest and hardworking. Lekki- mathematics part-time home tutors needed.08095099042.

Yemlek Best touch Ltd needs an introtech teacher located at 20 Palm avenue Olorunsogo, Mushin.08187284780

Porthacourt
experience pre-school teachers needed at Nigeria Home School for children between the ages of 4 and 6 years. A minimum qualification of B.sc and 3yrs experience, good written and oral english, ability to swim and computer literate.08161347511.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nkkystel(f): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Golden Dr.:
can you teach civi education, social studies and government? the question is for everybody that is equally intrested in the subject.
Yeah, I can. Read Pol Sc

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by maureen44(f): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Am a memeber of BC 2013 NYSC member, am looking for any good private sch for PPA in Port Harcourt, preferably rumuola/rumuokwuta axis. I raed Secreterial Studies
and we will be out of camp on 26th Nov.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abuja
A school administrator, Ict teacher, music teacher, diction teacher and french language teacher. N.c.e a minimum 3yrs experience. Send resume to aybmann@yahoo.com not later than 30th November, 2013.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Do not post your mobile contact or e-mail address to avoid scam. All I do is post the once available and you apply and leave the rest for God. For the unemployed graduate that are looking for school start with your environment, do not despise your little begining. All the best.
Golden Dr.:
Abuja
A school administrator, Ict teacher, music teacher, diction teacher and french language teacher. N.c.e a minimum 3yrs experience. Send resume to aybmann@yahoo.com not later than 30th November, 2013.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
If you are on the mainland please send resume to tommyson.recruitment@gmail.com
Golden Dr.:
Do not post your mobile contact or e-mail address to avoid scam. All I do is post the once available and you apply and leave the rest for God. For the unemployed graduate that are looking for school start with your environment, do not despise your little begining. All the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shazy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Skyview international school igando(gbenga ibitoye street lanre bus-stop) needs teachers,driver,ballet teacher.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Donmarshal11: 2:03am On Nov 15, 2013
Pls is dere any private sch around mowe/ibafo axis that is currently recruiting? I av B.ed Human Kinetics (P.H.E) and currently interested in teaching.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Donmarshal11: 2:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Pls is dere any private sch around mowe/ibafo axis that is currently recruiting? I av B.ed Human Kinetics (P.H.E) and currently interested in teaching or be a Sports master. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eph12(m): 2:08am On Nov 16, 2013
Donmarshal11: Pls is dere any private sch around mowe/ibafo axis that is currently recruiting? I av B.ed Human Kinetics (P.H.E) and currently interested in teaching or be a Sports master. Thank you.
Just visit any school within your area and drop your resume with them. They will surely contact you if and when they need new teachers. It wont cost you anything.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayaba(f): 3:12am On Nov 16, 2013
Applications are invited from suitable applicants for the following positions in a primary school in satellite town, Lagos

1. Headteacher
2. Supervisor

Qualification: Minimum of a 1st degree
Experience: 10 - 15 years
send your applications to oluarojo@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
A Reputable Secondary School located in Baruwa Ipaja area of lagos is in need of a well qualified English Language and French teacher for immediate employment.
Requirements
Minimum of B.E D and Masters in related field.
Candidate must be computer literate and able to take up additional responsibilities.
Applicants must reside around Ipaja environs
Must have good command in English language.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2013.
Successful applicants will be contacted.
Position Type: Full-time
Street Address: Baruwa,Alimosho,Lagos
Phone: 08136642300
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
A growing preschool around Apapa,
Lagos axis requires the services of
preschool teachers and caregivers
Scope:
Providing a safe and developmentally
appropriate preschool program, planning
and implementing a program to teach
young children
Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement a
developmentally appropriate preschool
program for young children
2. Supervise children in the Pre-school
3. Communicate and maintain program
administration
4. Perform other related duties as
required
Knowledge
The staff must have proficient knowledge
in the following areas:
1 child development and early education
theories and practices
2 ability to ensure that children are
supervised and safe at all times
3 safe and appropriate activities for
children
Personal Attributes
Be compassionate and understanding
Be able to build esteem while ensuring a
safe and secure environment
Be respectful and flexible
Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Demonstrate sound work ethics
Be consistent and fair
Text details to 08094074992 or e-mail
aabakare@gmail.com with your details.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by landmarkholding: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Frankiezer Peacock International Limited is one of the leading and renowned Seller of Manufacturing & Processing Machinery Design Servic and other related products. he major markets of Frankiezer Peacock International Limited includes North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Africa and other regions around the world.

Job Description: Sales promoters and Marketers...with Fixed salary at monthend.

Qualifications: SSCE, OND and Degree Holders frm any discipline.

Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application and CV to fpi.recruitments@gmail.com or submit to our ibadan office at NO 2 WHITE HOUSE BUILDING,RAINBOW BUS STOP OJOO- IWO ROAD EXPRESS WAY,IBADAN, OYO STATE.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Donmarshal11: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
eph12:
Just visit any school within your area and drop your resume with them. They will surely contact you if and when they need new teachers. It wont cost you anything.
thank u so much. Though, I hav done dat already.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lagos
Kumak High school at Lagos-Island needs English, physical health education teacher, physics, Arabic and Languages teachers. Minimum qualification NCE.07018792640.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
And there is none that requires your services.
Donmarshal11: thank u so much. Though, I hav done dat already.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Donmarshal11: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Golden Dr.:
And there is none that requires your services.
For nw, yes. 1 of dem sed dey already have two bt still hopeful.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by favouredon(f): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls if anyone is in need of a private teacher in Abuja, contact 09035540810 For Biology, mathematics and Further maths
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akpaa: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2013
need private teacher around lekki and vi call 07066659501
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Professionally trained teachers wanted in the following subjects:
English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Further Mathematics, Home Economics, Government, Technical Drawing, Biology and Fine and Applied arts. Minimum qualification NCE. Ksgopportunities@gmail.com. Caterers and drivers should apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 20, 2013
Home lesson teacher for classes 4 and 5. Applicant must be residing in Lekki/Ajah. Danielkorede@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 20, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Home lesson teacher for classes 4 and 5. Applicant must be residing in Lekki/Ajah. Danielkorede@gmail.com
De-Laurel Model College, Ibafo needs a Technical Drawing teacher urgently. Call 08035325775.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Professionally trained teachers wanted in the following subjects:
English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Further Mathematics, Home Economics, Government, Technical Drawing, Biology and Fine and Applied arts. Minimum qualification NCE. Ksgopportunities@gmail.com. Caterers and drivers should apply.
Male and Female teachers wanted at Cornerstone Int'l School. Send resume to vibemere@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by harthy007: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2013
In need of a mathematics, furthermath, technical drawing , chemistry, physics and biology teacher ar
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Taymi: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Golden dr, God bless you for all you'e been doing.
where is the corner stone school located?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toluwani2(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2013
[quote
author=Golden Dr.]Professionally trained teachers wanted in the
following subjects:
English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Further Mathematics, Home Economics,
Government, Technical Drawing, Biology and Fine and Applied arts.
Minimum qualification NCE. Ksgopportunities@gmail.com. Caterers and
drivers should apply.[/quote
Location pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.