Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569300 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Our Firm is a fast growing ICT company in Agege, Lagos.

We are in need of a Female Secretary / Customer Service Officer

Candidate must be female, residing around Agege, Iju, Ogba, environs.

Must posses either OND or HND or B.Sc. qualification.
Experience not necessary.
Salary is N30,000

Send CV to contact@allnigerians.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Job Details
A Montessori based crèche in Apapa, Lagos has the following vacancy.

Job Title:
Head Teacher

Salary Range:
N80,000 - N100,000 (per month)

Job Description:
- Strategic direction and development of the school
- Leading and managing staff
- Efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources
- Accountability
- Safeguarding children
- Select, support, assess and develop staff
- Set high expectations of learning and achievement for staff and pupils
- Control school finances in line with funding regulations
- Basic ICT and social media awareness. You may need to pay attention to creativity/innovation, integrity and fairness, analytical skills, change management, crises prevention/management
Job Requirements/Qualifications:
- 6 years relevant work experience
- Must possess a minimum of – NCE, a degree in Education or any acceptable Certification from a good and recognized Institution.
- Must possess managerial skills with experience in administrative position
- Good interpersonal and communication Skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be a computer literate

Interested candidates should:
- Have worked as a teacher/carer in a crèche or nursery school for minimum of 3 years and worked as Head of Primary school for minimum of 2 years
- Be conversant with Montessori - based teaching methodology
- Have emotional/social intelligence
Interested candidates should send their C.V's to irecruit365@gmail.com on or before the 30th of April 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Job Details
A Montessori - based crèche in Apapa, Lagos has the following vacancy.

Job Title:
Creche Teacher

Salary Range:
40,000 – 60,000 (Per Month)

Job Description
• Organise the classroom and learning resources
• Create displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Ensure effective management and maintenance of classroom resources
• Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of children with varying abilities
• Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentations
• Meet the requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development
• Provide feedback to parents and school management on student’s performance and development
• Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies

Job Requirements /Qualifications
• Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
• The preferred candidate should have a degree in education (B. Ed), NCE, or a master’s degree in education
• A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage
• Ability to work effectively and communicate distinctly with children
• Must be computer literate

Interested candidates should be:
• A female
• Creative
• Imaginative
• Able to enjoy working with children
• Able to think outside the box
• Able to exhibit a can-do spirit

Interested candidates should send their C.V's to irecruit365@gmail.com on or before the 30th of April 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
The school requires degree holders preferably in Education to fill the role of Hostel mistress

Interested candidates should forward their CV to: rec20152016@gmail.com

NOTE: only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello Dear All,

City tutors Ltd is the current gold winner BID International Quality Award; top home tutoring firm in Lagos, Port harcourt and Abuja.

We are currently looking for french tutors in Lagos, Nigeria.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply immediately through our website:

www.citytutors.com.ng

Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
A new international school is currently recruiting subject
teachers in the following subjects:
1. Mathematics
2. English with Phonics
3. Physical and Health Education
4. Home Economics
kindly register and Submit your CV on www.myedujob.com to explore thousands of teaching jobs vacancies.
For more info: 08061299286

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
You welcome.
VickyHills:
Thanks, Golden.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
No, heard a big party is going down there next month. it will be the gathering if the heavyweights of this noble thread.
Am yet to be informed anyway, if I get the info, I must be dere

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
No, it is not below the belt. it is the right dosage the dude needs. It high time we tell him the truth. He needs Jesus.

lolzzz!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
You know my middle name is trouble, I can start a fight and they would close the thread and we all run to the baby thread.....let me think, should I start it?............

please dont..
its 2016.. just free d dude bro.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by honsaint(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
. smiley

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
The group has been a big help to all and sundry..... I think you need to be there but if you hate the truth just like redomi to goor, then dont bother joining, it is where you hear the truth ask stenon cheesy
Looolll... STENON again?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
GoldenDr:
You need to calm down and take things easy.
Thank you sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
You know my middle name is trouble, I can start a fight and they would close the thread and we all run to the baby thread.....let me think, should I start it?............
Ode, should we set the ball rolling? am ready to pick it up with you. You are too small for me

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
You need to be on the baby thread....upload111

already in talks with her concerning the accomodation ish she mentioned sometime ago. she hasnt requested to be added to the whatsapp group tho.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
The guy is a lunatic, unstable and irresponsible. Yeah! you read that right, first he got a job, Manie advised him about dexterity of the subject he teaches, after then he came out calling that he has not been paid, then again came out screaming he wants to resign, he did not stop there he went further to start a poultry farm or wanted to start a poultry, the able upload111 uploaded valuable information and he asked mztemmywon out, phew! does he look serious to you, would you hand any of your beautiful friend to a man that wakes up to jog from 6:00am to 10:00am, how on earth would you teach only one subject? To crown it all he does not listen or take to correction.
Redomi........................get a life and stop jogging around industrial estate or snapping market women.
Each time you open your mouth someone is going to be hurt, Must you open your mouth and say anything that come to your brain? Guy wake up and start thinking before spurting out rubbish. Òdè, Òmùgò, Sùgómù, dìndìnrìn, Olórí burúkú. The battle line has been drawn. You will smell you anus.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
The group has been a big help to all and sundry..... I think you need to be there but if you hate the truth just like redomi to goor, then dont bother joining, it is where you hear the truth ask stenon cheesy
There is only one person with Cockroach brain here, I wonder how my jogging is really affecting him, av seen people trekking because of PMB or GEJ, if I jug because of my fitness, how did that affect you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tito71: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
hello nairalanders pls I need a lucrative teaching job in Ibadan. within Oluyole LGA. I posess a first degree in Microbiology and Masters degree in Public Health Education. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
I am not doubting that but add another subject to it. He will jog to Ilorin... shey na redomi
slowpoke is your surname, just because I joke with temmywon the other day, did I tell you I really mean it? Have you ever seen my mentioned her in my comments? Am not like you, just because Aunty Avicky, Evathyst and Stenon has trashed, smashed, and disgraced you, you have been mentioning them in almost all your comments. Am not like you, I have my fiancé, very you'll be invited to our wedding. I could remember when some people named you women wrapper here.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Redomi:
slowpoke is your surname, just because I joke with temmywon the other day, did I tell you I really mean it? Have you ever seen my mentioned her in my comments? Am not like you, just because Aunty Avicky, Evathyst and Stenon has trashed, smashed, and disgraced you, you have been mentioning them in almost all your comments. Am not like you, I have my fiancé, very you'll be invited to our wedding. I could remember when some people named you women wrapper here.
*Laughing* Please excuse STENON from your topic o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
Face me I slap you is not expensive.... where is Laurelp?

hehehehehehehehe! okay
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
STENON:
*Laughing* Please excuse STENON from your topic o
And he should also remove I (Evathyst) and my friend (Avicky). cheesy cheesy

Please ehn, this is strictly a battle between two guys. Or do you people need a referee to record point? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
What vikkyhills? pioneer member of the baby thread. How is the family ma? where is odunharry, Uncle Gee, Prof.gday, tomtom,peybuttons,loluspice, bettydee, emiya...... Good old days

hmmmm! good old days..
we would get back to those days real soon. with ur(sunnypar) help, avicky's, goldendr's, uthchvicky ,idrock,,and others..we will get back to those days and even better days..

We working on something to "transmute" the whatsapp group... its huge and its coming soon.

Like i wrote in the beginning of the year..its 2016 and tomorrow is looking good

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by vectorc(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello house, i just got admitted in Uniben for my master program, and i'm looking for a teaching job in benin. Plz contact me with any useful information. 08037882721.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henry99: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
vectorc:
Hello house, i just got admitted in Uniben for my master program, and i'm looking for a teaching job in benin. Plz contact me with any useful information. 08037882721.
pls hw much fr uniben msc sch fees!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
IDrock:
Full-Time teaching job at a reputable School in Owode Ijako , Sango Otta, Ogun State. Interested candidates
should send their CV to ajoseaminat@yahoo.com or call
thanks I got an invite from the school. Please I need help! I was told to prepare for written exam, micro teaching and interview. I will appreciate if the great men and ladies on this thread can give me hints. Thank you all
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abiola88(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello great teachers in d house, I av an aptitude test @ Greater Scholars Int'l School,401 Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah tomorrow.Any clue about d school aptitude test and d salary range.Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
enairaprof:
thanks I got an invite from the school. Please I need help! I was told to prepare for written exam, micro teaching and interview. I will appreciate if the great men and ladies on this thread can give me hints. Thank you all

depends on d school...

but basically u should read up ur area of specialty(subject u teach), also in some cases u may hv to brace urself for current affairs ,english, n maths(not indepth.)

u should also prepare lesson plan or learn how to prepare lesson note incase u dont already know how.

that should cover the written.
For the micro teaching....pick a topic u know like d back of ur hand..n revise it again..
on d d-day remember to write topic n date on d board..introduce urself to d students n be very audible...do not be quick to ask em questions...let them feel u n gv them a chance to ask u questions.

for oral....
that one is not difficult, just prepare for d basic interview questions..and place value on urself
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
avicky:

shocked vous comprenez le français ?
C'est très bien.

Hi miss Avicky!!! Please what subject do you teach?.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
@sunnypar..
pls n pls I will appeeciate if u do not respond to redomi's post so as to avoid another closure of the thread or banning of individuals.
for d sake of those who come here for assistance n also those seeking jobs

@redomi..
take it easy. haba! calm down. this e-fight is not what u want n u know dat..
let this whole matter rest..please. there are other beneficial things u can channel your energy to.

Its 2016 n tomorrow is looking good.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abiola88:
Hello great teachers in d house, I av an aptitude test @ Greater Scholars Int'l School,401 Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah tomorrow.Any clue about d school aptitude test and d salary range.Many thanks
It's in stages. The first one is the written test which comprises maths, English, verbal reasoning and current affairs.
Once you pass that you will be called for micro teaching then oral interview.
Please dress corporately. You will be marked on appearance.
You should not bargain less than 50k but it depends on your qualifications and experience.
Bonne chance !

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
tito71:
hello nairalanders pls I need a lucrative teaching job in Ibadan. within Oluyole LGA. I posess a first degree in Microbiology and Masters degree in Public Health Education. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.