Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568799 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
A Christian Nursery and Primary School, located in the Oshodi- Isolo enclave, is looking for suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Head of School

Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Education/any discipline with Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate in Education.
At least Two (2) years experience in school management position with proven records.
Master's degree could be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page Covering letter, their Curriculum Vitae and copies of their Credentials to:
The Advertiser,
P.O.Box 7724,
Surulere Post Office,
Akerele,
Lagos State.

Note: Candidate should indicate the position they are applying for at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
mjblinks shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
A highly reputable Christian International School in Lagos State, operating a blend of Nigerian and British curricula, seeks to engage the services of seasoned professionals to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Driver

Requirements
Must possess a minimum of S.S.C.E/N.E.C.O., with a valid drivers licence
Not less than 2 years experience
Must be familiar with Lagos roads and surrounding states, and traffic signs
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2016

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume/CV's and a cover letter via mail to: recruit0212@outlook.com (with the position applied for as subject of the mail)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Do-Estdot International Schools, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of:

Job Title: Chemistry and Creative Art Teacher

Requirement
3 to 4 years of experience for both Chemistry and creative art teachers.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2016.

Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: info@doestdot.sch.ng
Or submit at the School premises:
14/16, Ifelodun Street,
Idimu,
Council Bus Stop,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
A highly reputable Christian International School in Lagos State, operating a blend of Nigerian and British curricula, seeks to engage the services of seasoned professionals to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Principal

Job Description
The successful candidate will lead a team of dedicated academic and non-academic staff, to provide visionary leadership and oversight, and also in producing Godly, Disciplined and Self-reliant Citizens equipped for future leadership n all spheres of life.
Oversee development and improvement of long range goals, annual work plans, budgets, and strategic plans to further the mission of the school.
Do you have:
Experience in raising s standards in a Secondary School?
A passionate belief that all students can succeed and aspire, regardless of their background, and can make a positive contribution to the society?
Requirements
Candidate must be a good practising Christian
Candidate must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably B.Ed or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
Postgraduate or professional qualification in education or any other related certifications will be an advantage.
Minimum of eight (cool years cognate experience, several of which must have been at leadership levels in a secondary school.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2016

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume/CV's and a cover letter via mail to: recruit0212@outlook.com (with the position applied for as subject of the mail)
cc:Avicky
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sunnypar:

Job Title: Principal

Job Description
The successful candidate will lead a team of dedicated academic and non-academic staff, to provide visionary leadership and oversight, and also in producing Godly, Disciplined and Self-reliant Citizens equipped for future leadership n all spheres of life.
Oversee development and improvement of long range goals, annual work plans, budgets, and strategic plans to further the mission of the school.
Do you have:
Experience in raising s standards in a Secondary School?
A passionate belief that all students can succeed and aspire, regardless of their background, and can make a positive contribution to the society?
Requirements
Candidate must be a good practising Christian
Candidate must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably B.Ed or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
Postgraduate or professional qualification in education or any other related certifications will be an advantage.
Minimum of eight (cool years cognate experience, several of which must have been at leadership levels in a secondary school.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2016

Method of Application
cc:Avicky
cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Golden heart schools update,I am sorry to say this is an imaginary school,the completed building of the school in their website is just a model meaning the school is still under construction and the PRO is a very rude dude.after sightng the structure I just rewind and sunnypar said what he doesnt know. undecided
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by preeetiezee(f): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
good day to u all, pls I am a B.sc holder in accounting in need of a teaching job in ibadan. pls help a person in need
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
utchvikky:
Golden heart schools update,I am sorry to say this is an imaginary school,the completed building of the school in their website is just a model meaning the school is still under construction and the PRO is a very rude dude.after sightng the structure I just rewind and sunnypar said what he doesnt know. undecided
Chai. So that fine building is a prototype? shocked
Na wa o. Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by vandersave: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sunnypar:
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.

We are recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Experienced Secondary School Teacher (ICT)

Job Descriptions
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners.
Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes: 1.) able to inspire pupils to learn 2.) are positive and enthusiastic 3.) patient and engaging.
Requirements
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
Certified Teacher only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
B.Sc in specified subject
Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12
Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
Responsible and passionate about teaching
Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
Application Closing Date
Midnight, Wednesday 18th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Profile to: info@noblehall.com

Is application letter needed here pls?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Glorious1985: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Evening house, pls am seeking employment as a phonic/diction instructor . Am based in Lagos state.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ajatim(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
preeetiezee:
good day to u all, pls I am a B.sc holder in accounting in need of a teaching job in ibadan. pls help a person in need
send me ur cv cn help wt d submsn
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Didoris(f): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Funpeter:
Owode ijanko my hood.....Dont think schoool in that area can pay above 25k, thou i might be wrong.......
U AR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. AV BN TO D SCH
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by preeetiezee(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
ajatim:
send me ur cv cn help wt d submsn
pls, help me with ur contacts.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello here, Good work from Sunnypar, My E- aunty Avicky, it has been a while. Manie my boss.
Am back here, teaching is in my blood, proudly a Yorùbá Teacher.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Am back to Ondo city, my home town. I will still love to go back into teaching job if.......Owó ni Kókó.......For those of us looking for teaching jobs in Ondo state, we gat to be patient, Ondo is neither Lagos nor Ogun, we have limited school here. But there is a new school at Alagbaka in Akure, that needs teachers. I will post the name and address later, I got the info when I went to a school to submit my CV

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Didoris:
U AR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. AV BN TO D SCH
lol.....that area na him them dey call locality of the highest order.
No light

No better school

Traffic go wound you if you dey work for lagos......

my bro teach in a school before going for service and the pay was 10k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by WestAfrican: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if there are any direct primary cum secondary school employers here?

I reside in Australia and posses a BSc, MSc in Multimedia Technology and Information Technology respectively. I will be returning home for 2-3months and was thinking of organizing a seminar / workshop for educators in schools that will be interested in my service.

The theme of the seminar will "Implementing ICTs in Classrooms" [/b]It will focus on helping educators see the huge split between digital natives vs digital immigrants. In addition to that they will learn how to effectively implement technology in there curricula.

The [b]paramount benefit
here is:
Both educators and students will enjoy teaching and learning respectively.

In the workshop, I will teach you some Microsoft Office softwares (MS Word, Powerpoint, advance Excel), show you some exciting ways of engage your students in class, give you websites that will make your teaching life easier and enjoyable.

Sorry I won't be able to mention everything here. But if your school is interested, I will be happy to send you a proposal and fees quotation.

Send me a private message and I will further furnish you with my contacts.

ICTS - INFORMATION and COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY(GIES)

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by vectorc(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Sunnypar:
Imnqut8
Plz what or who is 'Imnqut8'
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Redomi:
Hello here, Good work from Sunnypar, My E- aunty Avicky, it has been a while. Manie my boss.
Am back here, teaching is in my blood, proudly a Yorùbá Teacher.
Good to see you. I hope d ministry is moving to d permanent site.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teekares(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2016
peterpeteru:

Acknowledging the receipt of your CVs. Short listed applicants will be contacted soon.
Pls note that the positions are strictly for those that are ready to reside in the school's hostel.
pls what is the name of the school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejai99: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Eccowas (cosmopolitan) college & Omolabake Nursery & Primary School

We urgently require the services of a house master in our school.

Method of Application

CV Application should be forwarded to the Principal via email eccolabschools@gmail.com.
or
CV should be submitted in person to the school management

School Address: 1-4 Omolabake Avenue,Off Idiroko Rd. G.R.A Sango -ota Ogun State

For more information, please call 08035806341
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chikel2000(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
So its all abt lag? What abt the Northern part like Lafia Abuja Bauch?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by temmie20(f): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sunnypar:
How do you know?
yes,its true...i went there for an interview last two weeks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
peterpeteru:

Acknowledging the receipt of your CVs. Short listed applicants will be contacted soon.
Pls note that the positions are strictly for those that are ready to reside in the school's hostel.
How much do they pay?Do they need teachers in the Model or high school?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sholly2017: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Creston Nursery and Primary School Idimu Lagos, at Sylvia Estate , the estate beside Chrisland College
Urgently Needs creche and nursery and primary teachers. SSCE, NCE or OND holders are welcome.
If interested call 07013695087 or find your way to the school and ask of Mr Moses.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adroitvezy(m): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Redomi:
Am back to Ondo city, my home town. I will still love to go back into teaching job if.......Owó ni Kókó.......For those of us looking for teaching jobs in Ondo state, we gat to be patient, Ondo is neither Lagos nor Ogun, we have limited school here. But there is a new school at Alagbaka in Akure, that needs teachers. I will post the name and address later, I got the info when I went to a school to submit my CV
i'm highly interested bro. Pls i'll need more info from you thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Redomi:
No place like home. Don't give up. Just keep submitting your resumes to schools within your environs. A new session is round the corner. It will end in praise.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by robsony16: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please anybody with any information about a teaching job vacancy around abijo environ should pls notify me...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.