Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569410 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chezzy13(f): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Private secondary school teaching
eph12:

You mean micro teaching?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eph12(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
chezzy13:

I know. If it's an interview to showcase your teaching ability that's simple. Just be yourself, learn how to prepare lesson note if you don't know how to.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hello house,who knows anything about Mictec schools Ogudu,Lagos?their working conditions,salary payment,e.t.c. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Akell(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
chezzy13:
Hello house please can anyone give me an idea of what to expect from a teaching interview

Deep knowledge about the field applied for.
Deep knowledge about your course of study.
Deep knowledge on lesson note preparation.
Deep knowledge of micro teaching.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
UPLOADing....

Its been ages since last I have been here...
We have our own "niche" now (www.mitacy.com) ao I most often will opt first to be there than here.

Nevertheless I want to thank
Sunnypar...guy u too much
Idrock
Avicky
Utchvicky
Checkmateman
Goldendr himself and so many others for keeping things alive on mitacy.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
As for people asking the essence of the group, it has been explained many times on this thread in detail.
You may need to read from as far back as 2015 to really understand the essence.
Meanwhile here are some screenshots of some of the discussions on d group..

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kindly note that the whatsapp group does not give jobs ...nor guarantee you a job... its a platform we share information on several things ranging from road descriptions through to events, interview invites, how to ace interviews, economic situations cutting across recent happenings, job seeking, advice on challenges at workplace and many more... we can only point you to the door, its left to you to go to it and knock or ignore and not bother at all..

As stated earlier, we have moved to www.mitacy.com and we post all vacancies(teaching, customer care, artisan, lecturing, accounting ,etc..)there and update them daily.
We also do "webminars" . The next webminar will be coming up sometime this month and its totally free.
God bless all our hustles!!

PS..
Stop putting your number in the open like this to avoid scams and stuff. If you are interested in joining the whatsapp group, kindly send a mail bearing your number in the content to upload556@gmail.com

Cc
Sunnypar
Goldendr
Pojomojo
Mpyaw
Avicky
Addictedwriter
Larry37
Peejaywunmi
Stenon
Baraj12
Winiel
Peybuttons
Spice
Joliefille
Koronic
Redomi
Utchvikky
Vikkyhills
Dayo2000200
Endtime1
Idrock
Akelljoe
D senator
Engrcharlesid
Funpeter
Hhart
Honsaint
Etc...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
If u had put up ur number on d thread to be added .kindly remove it and send a mail bearing your number in the content. And subject should be "whatsapp group". To upload556@gmail.com

God bless all our hustles!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
@Uglychick
Sorry I didnt get your pm.
Please follow the info given above..send mail.
God bless all our hustles
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sparkleRed(f): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
utchvikky:
Hello house,who knows anything about Mictec schools Ogudu,Lagos?their working conditions,salary payment,e.t.c. Thanks.

The students re rude! Mehn heard of a situation whereby a student slapped a teacher after being flogged and parent of d boys used military men to deal with d teacher!
The school environment is cool, but I dnt knw about d pay.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Registration is on for the 2017 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations for N25000 only.

Interested students should call 08036638728 or send a mail to manewumi@gmail.com.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2016
A school bus driver is urgently needed in January 2017.

Qualified applicants should forward their cv to manewumi@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2016
hi house,
please who knows abt this Outreach Women and children hospital at festac.... A friend of mine has an interview with them,..so he needs to know the nature of d interview and possibly the pay!..he appplied for a managerial position in the hospital....
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Not satisfied but thanks?
sparkleRed:

The students re rude! Mehn heard of a situation whereby a student slapped a teacher after being flogged and parent of d boys used military men to deal with d teacher!
The school environment is cool, but I dnt knw about d pay.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adaleng(f): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Hello Everyone.

Incase you need a French or Spanish teacher,
Contact Mr Eugene on eugene7hop@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tboy243: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello everyone, please i am desperately in need of a Teaching Job around Ilorin, kwara State.
Please, kindly be of assistance.
Here is my phone no.....08067885620
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
A fast growing International Secondary School, based in Akure, Ondo State Capital, requires the services of:

Job Title: Teaching Staff Location: Ondo Description We currently require good Teachers in the following subjects:

English Language Igbo Language Mathematics Physics Economic Music Agric Science Technical Drawing Biology Basic Science Business Studies Civic Education Basic Technology

Requirements Interested candidates should posses a minimum of first Degree or its Equivalent in the relevant fields. Successful applicants as School Matron must be ready to reside in the School compound.

Application Closing Date 23rd November, 2016.

Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to:

theschoolconsults@gmail.com Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ademelie: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please am relocating to Asaba on December. I need a private school teaching job as soon as I relocate? I made a 2:1 in English and Literature Education and I have one year experience in teaching. Who has an idea please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Profandie:

I suggest you enroll for pgde at National Open University of Nigeria (noun)
Thank me later.
sorry my response is coming this late, but pls can u give me an estimate of the cost from start to finish, and is it a year too. Other details will be appreciated
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 3:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Kaysalas:
sorry my response is coming this late, but pls can u give me an estimate of the cost from start to finish, and is it a year too. Other details will be appreciated
I think it shouldn't be up to 150k Cos the school fees is 82k (41k each semester ) then the remaining is for materials and project.
it's a nice school and I intend enrolling for a pgd program next year by the grace of God and I will advice you to start in earnest, just visit any study center nearest to u by first checking their website for the address. (just Google noun ).
it's fast and by December u should b through with your exams by God's grace
all the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Profandie:

I think it shouldn't be up to 150k Cos the school fees is 82k (41k each semester ) then the remaining is for materials and project.
it's a nice school and I intend enrolling for a pgd program next year by the grace of God and I will advice you to start in earnest, just visit any study center nearest to u by first checking their website for the address. (just Google noun ).
it's fast and by December u should b through with your exams by God's grace
all the best.
thanks and God bls, do av a gr8 day
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kemmyk: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Hello house, pls am desperate in need of a teaching job...i have been sitting home for too long, i will really appreciate if i can just find a teaching job around ketu, ojota and environ.....i studied computer engineering cry cry here is my email Kemmynyke@yahoo.com.... Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Berylsprings: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Our clients is a new Daycare/Crèche/Nursery that has just opened its doors at Odili Road, Port Harcourt and is in need of someone to manage, own and run the school.

Remuneration:
Profit will be shared between the school manager and the owner of the school.

If Interested, please send your CV with the subject "School Manager" to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mathematics , Biology and Physics Teacher are needed urgently at a school located around Egbeda. Please only qualified candidate should call on 07031065778.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lacum: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kaysalas:
thanks and God bls, do av a gr8 day
if u want to do pgde u can use NTI its in every state and their fee is cheap. everything u will pay for d one year programme is not upto #100,000. classes hold every saturday
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
English language and accounts teachers needed at Lead City International School, jericho, Ibadan. Drop your CV at the school gate before Monday. Tests shd hold on Tuesday nextweek... (50k plus is the remuneration). That's all I can share.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rodofgod(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
deeperlife high school ,Enugu campus urgently
require the service of a mathematics or computer or science educator
requirement
holder of BSC (ed) or BSC with PGDE
A born again Christian
come with letter of recommendation from your
Church pastor
Willing to live inside d school compound because d
school is a full mission boarding school.
interested candidate should. forward CV and application to
olatunjidaniel2@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mznaett: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Berylsprings:
Our clients is a new Daycare/Crèche/Nursery that has just opened its doors at Odili Road, Port Harcourt and is in need of someone to manage, own and run the school.

Remuneration:
Profit will be shared between the school manager and the owner of the school.

If Interested, please send your CV with the subject "School Manager" to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com

Check this out @Edipee

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Selston International School, an International School in Karasana, Abuja is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher (Nursery & Primary School) Location: Abuja

Job Description We are looking to hire an enthusiastic individual with a minimum of two years teaching experience, a sound knowledge of Nigerian Primary School Subjects, British Curriculum, an exceptional personality and a love for teaching. Responsibilities Research and create lesson plans,deliver lessons to students, evaluate student performance through tests and exams, be a good moral and disciplinary example to students, provide constant inspiraton and motivation to students.

Job Requirements Min Required Experience: 2 year(s) Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE. Desired Courses: Education.

Other Requirements NCE/B.Ed with a minimum of two years teaching experience, excellent communication and Interpersonal skills. Desired Skills: Attention to Detail Communication Enthusiasm Interpersonal skill Monitoring and evaluation Teaching Time Management Written Communications.

Remuneration Salary is attractive/negotiable. Application Closing Date 10th December, 2016.

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's along with a cover letter through the email: mobbyben@gmail.com Include "Primary School Teacher" as the subject of the email.

Note: Applicants must reside in Gwarimpa and its environs only.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
A school located at suburb of Ayobo at Aparadija along Itele Road requires a dynamic and experienced principal.

Such a person must have a minimum of 15 years teaching experience with five of which as a principal.

Such a person must have worked in a reputable school with proven track of achievements. The remunerations are attractive and salary negotiable

Kindly send your CVs to: derevelationschools@gmail.com orI recruitment@derevelationschools.com.
For further enquiries please call 08170922794.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nasaski: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good day house, please would you advice me to do the NTI PGDE, with the accreditation issue they are having with NUC? Please I really need your reply and advice.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kenp20(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tpappie:
English language and accounts teachers needed at Lead City International School, jericho, Ibadan. Drop your CV at the school gate before Monday. Tests shd hold on Tuesday nextweek... (50k plus is the remuneration). That's all I can share.
can one still submit cv on monday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.