Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569267 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Mike4S:
Good morning Friends, I am ambivalent on whether to take a teaching job at a place far away from my home or not. I was promised accommodation but the remuneration is not encouraging.
The only thing encouraging is the lesson that is paying in that environment. The lesson can be N50k or above depending on ones bargaining power. My fear now is the usual fear of unknown such as:
1. I have not lived in a school before. How can I be going for home lesson if I secure any?
2. Living my current place of abode to that place may be a way of quitting finally because I cannot cope paying the dual burden e.g. NEPA bill.
3. If I call it a quit to my present place of abode, can I last in this new place because I never knew what they are up to
4. Privacy

Please folks, advice me

Oga mi, living in a school limits you. You will become enslaved . You are one way or the other a house master except you get it sorted out before you start. Try and weigh it well. There is no certainty that you would get a lesson of up to 50k, it's just an assumption. Check the probabilities. Remember you will move further. I wouldn't mind going through the stress of going from home or just get someone you could put up with that is close to the school. Inside school, I don't support it. Anyday you change your mind from being in the hostel, you become an enemy to the school. The decision is still left to you anyways

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by edkai: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Good afternoon my people. Please I need advice on this. I intend to organise a seminar for students in a public school in Lagos and through that medium distribute educational materials to the participants. However, I'm faced with a brick wall of having to seek approval from several education secretariats. I recently wrote a letter to the state ministry of education requesting for approval. I have been waiting for a response from them, but nothing yet. Then I heard its usually difficult to get a response from them.

This is the first time I'll be doing something like this. So I am quite confused right now. I really want to carryout this project as soon as possible.

please if anyone here has experience with this sought of thing or knows someone who does, I will really appreciate your advice/guidance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please who knows about Dalewares institute of technology working conditions and salary range ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DeNewpage(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
VirtuesEmpire:
please check the email to be sure it correct. Not delivering mails. Thanks. You can reach me on f_folakemi@yahoo.com
The email is correct
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
I'm aware. The most salient reason why I want a change is that I've been in this particular location for almost 2 decades.
Tpappie:

Oga mi, living in a school limits you. You will become enslaved . You are one way or the other a house master except you get it sorted out before you start. Try and weigh it well. There is no certainty that you would get a lesson of up to 50k, it's just an assumption. Check the probabilities. Remember you will move further. I wouldn't mind going through the stress of going from home or just get someone you could put up with that is close to the school. Inside school, I don't support it. Anyday you change your mind from being in the hostel, you become an enemy to the school. The decision is still left to you anyways
THANKS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yes. I've told the boss that I can't afford to leave home lessons.
endtime1:

Hmm weigh the options well because staying in a school means you will be subjected to work extra at times but it depends on the honesty of the school in question they might be using the accommodation as bait to get you more committed to them so think well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Omobada(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pls, I need a teaching job in Ilorin. If you know of any vacancy.I have like 4 years experience in teaching English language, Literature in English and Government. I can also teach Civic, Social studies, Islamic studies as well as Arabic.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bestlily(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
I need a teaching Job in Benin. B.A History. I can take any subject at the primary -school level. Subjects such as civic education, Government, and History in Secondary school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mike4S:
I'm aware. The most salient reason why I want a change is that I've been in this particular location for almost 2 decades.
THANKS

Yes sir...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by triplebaba: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Please can i get information about this school, mabest academy akure,
The school salary scale, Staff welfare ,Some possible interview questions.
I got an invite there. Please i need response asap
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goshen26: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
A fast growing secondary school (Day and Boarding in Ikorodu, Lagos) is in need of a qualified Mathematics Teacher. Interested candidates can come for interview on Monday 27th August, 2018 at 10 a.m. kindly call this number for the address 07066297062.

Best of luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by engwari(f): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2018
tosinman:

please can you add me to their whatsapp group.
my number 07061289333
I am also waiting for someone to add me to the group.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by engwari(f): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Mike4S:
did you honour that interview? If yes mail me on how it went
I think she should share it here. It will help others @ present and the future.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2018
goshen26:
A fast growing secondary school (Day and Boarding) is in need of a qualified Mathematics Teacher. Interested candidates can come for interview on Monday 27th August, 2018 at 10 a.m. kindly call this number for the address 07066297062.

Best of luck

Put location
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goshen26: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Tpappie:

Put location

Ikorodu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by segun4christ: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Adeapex:
Please who knows about Dalewares institute of technology working conditions and salary range ?
Someone should help me with this. It is urgent pls!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onlinesecret(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
goshen26:

Ikorodu
the school has NO name?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by simiamos: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy
Great Stars academy, a reputable school in Matogun Ogun state is in need of a qualified English and Literature teacher for Senior Secondary school. Candidates must have relevant qualifications and Experience in the senior secondary level. To apply, call 08023377897. Accommodation will be provided.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
A reputable school at ikotun idimu. Lagos seeks the services of

1. A Physics teacher
2. A Chemistry teacher.

Interested applicants should call 08127012306 or forward CV to gpercuxionz@gmail.com
on or before Thursday 23rd of August, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hasdan(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pls any teaching job around Gbagada and environment
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goshen26: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
onlinesecret:

the school has NO name?

If u are interested call the number...that's what the school principal/proprietress sent to me...if u doubt pls stay off.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by edkai: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
edkai:
Good afternoon my people. Please I need advice on this. I intend to organise a seminar for students in a public school in Lagos and through that medium distribute educational materials to the participants. However, I'm faced with a brick wall of having to seek approval from several education secretariats. I recently wrote a letter to the state ministry of education requesting for approval. I have been waiting for a response from them, but nothing yet. Then I heard its usually difficult to get a response from them.

This is the first time I'll be doing something like this. So I am quite confused right now. I really want to carryout this project as soon as possible.

please if anyone here has experience with this sought of thing or knows someone who does, I will really appreciate your advice/guidance.
Someone should help with this pls.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2018
I am seriously in need of a teaching job.A graduate of Education English and Literary Studies and can teach Literature in English and English Language proficiently, currently in Lagos and is open to suggestions. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by RienneLeeca(f): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Omobada:
Pls, I need a teaching job in Ilorin. If you know of any vacancy.I have like 4 years experience in teaching English language, Literature in English and Government. I can also teach Civic, Social studies, Islamic studies as well as Arabic.
Thanks

Ritzy3:
I am seriously in need of a teaching job.A graduate of Education English and Literary Studies and can teach Literature in English and English Language proficiently, currently in Lagos and is open to suggestions. Thanks in anticipation

A school organization comprising of Nursery, Primary and Secondary requires the services of the following:

(1) Nursery and Primary teachers NCE/B.ED with minimum of 5 years experience.
(2) Secondary teachers for the following subject: Mathematics, English Language/ Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Agric, French, Computer, History, Geography, Government, Civic Education and Home Economics with B.Sc/B.A 8 years experience.
(3) School Administrator, B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc with 15 years of experience.
(4) Head teacher with first degree or a Master Degree (15 years of experience).

Send application to hireforschool@gmail.com

Lagooz Schools seek immediate employment of teachers for secondary school and primary school sections.

Qualifications: NCE, B.ED, B.Sc, B.A and PGDE. Applications and CV should be sent to lagoozcollege@lagooz.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by RienneLeeca(f): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ritzy3:

A reputable School/College in the Mainland invites applications from experienced and suitable qualified candidates to fill the positions listed below:

i Principal

ii VP Admin

iii VP Academics

Teachers:

iv English

v Economics

vi Mathematics

vii Physics

viii Chemistry

ix Biology

x Literature in English

xi Geography

xii IntroTech

xiii Accounts and Agriculture.

Requirements:

( Must be ICT compliance).

NCE and other degree with 5-7 years experience for i – iii positions while the other positions are: NCE and other degree with 3-5years experience

Cover letter and CV should be sent to: somiiconsulting@gmail.comwithin two weeks of advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by RienneLeeca(f): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
WomanOfRace:
Hi

Please I need a teaching job around Ikeja, Iyana Ipaja.

I just concluded my NYSC and a graduate of Mass Communication.

Any art subject like English, literature, Government etc

Mention or quote me if there is positive news for me.

Thank you.

*Urgent Employment!!!*

*A secondary School in Ikeja needs the service of English Language teacher urgently.*

If you are interested, send your CV to aom1429ah@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by orney(f): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goodday all, i am a graduate of mass communication (Edu) with four years teaching experience, i teach social science subjects. I need a teaching job around gbagada, oworo, bariga or yaba
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by superbouck(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
superbouck:
VACANCY IN A PRIVATE RADIO STATION IN IBADAN if interested send your Cv to pogbasspecial@gmail.com.
best of luck.

Vacancy for what position?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by superbouck(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tpappie:

Vacancy for what position?
send ur Cv if u are qualify they will contact u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
engwari:
I think she should share it here. It will help others @ present and the future.
I have not gone, it is next month
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mike4S:
did you honour that interview? If yes mail me on how it went
Have not gone, it is next month. were u invited as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.