Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569669 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2018
Rafaelbeulah:
please where is NTI offfice in Abuja?
It is in Karu. If you are going towards Nyanya stop before the bridge and take a bike to Nti office.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Shollyjay90(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2018
If u are interested in taking accounting in a private school in Ajah, Peaceville estate, u can call 0703 522 6455, tell her u are from Joseph. The salary is very attractive.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by solaiphones: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

Contact me... But the school will pay you 10k (aside your lesson money)
part time or full time and what is the area
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Shollyjay90:
If u are interested in taking accounting in a private school in Ajah, Peaceville estate, u can call 0703 522 6455, tell her u are from Joseph. The salary is very attractive.
Pls do the need an English Language or Literature in English teacher? pls am available.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rafaelbeulah: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Thanks@ Christabeli
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Shollyjay90(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ritzy3:

Pls do the need an English Language or Literature in English teacher? pls am available.
Noted
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=solaiphones post=71385604]
part time or full time and what is the area[/quote

Few streets away from the NYSC camp]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by EsteemedB(f): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Good morning wonderful people, please anyone with information about NTI part-time(Lagos branch), the cost and learning centers should tag/mention me. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by immortal07: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shollyjay90:
Don't dey need maths teacher cheesy
Studied mathematics (bsc)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Biodun556(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shollyjay90:

Do they need counsellor, Govt and Civic Education teachet?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Biodun556(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
SirRoberto:
A nursery, primary and secondary school located in Surulere, Lagos state requires the services of the following :

Assistant matron: A minimum of Nce or its equivalent in related field with a minimum of 1 year experience. Must be ready to stay in the school premises.

Interested applicants should send their C.V. With contact details (Microsoft word) indicating their applicable position to schools_recruit2017@yahoo.com
can a male apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jibsonified(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
JOB: EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT.
COMPANY: An Institute
ROLES: Manage school, teachers, education, training, and library work, instructional designers, etc.
QUALIFICATION: The education consultant must be well educated and at least possess a bachelor's degree in curriculum and instruction or educational technology or a PGD in Education.
The education consultant must also possess adequate knowledge about management and is expected to hold a degree in management.
DESIRED QUALITIES AND SKILLS
• At least 3 years-experience in the field of Educational Management
• Excellent leadership qualities
• Flexible and ability to adapt to changes
• Excellent analytical thinking and ability to use logic to solve work related issues
• Knowledge about management and administration
• Expert problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to complete tasks within a given time frame with effective time management

KEY ROLES
• Organize various committees, workshops, and conferences to promote social and intellectual welfare of the students
• Undertake a proper research and provide recommendations on curriculum and materials for school systems
• Advising the administrative and teaching staff about the curriculum development and use of material and equipment
• Plan and organize teacher training program that would deal with the new classroom procedures and teaching strategies
• Carry out tests to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and ensure that the program objectives are being met
• Ensure that the teaching staff is working efficiently and recommend certain changes if required that could strengthen their teaching skills
• Update the current curriculum after a certain period to ensure that the students are technologically current
Desirable applicants should Send CV to Geniusbreeders01@gmail.com on or before 26th September 2018

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shallom2000: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
What's the name of the school and what's the pay like?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SmartEnquiry: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nanny/Housekeeper Supervisor Wanted!!

Female preferred!

Must be a very meticulous person, someone who pays attention to details.

BSc. /HND /OND /College of Education

Salary: 40k/month

Call: 0909 253 4485
Email: smarttenquiry@gmail.com

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chizzy759831:
I am in need of a Phonics teaching job in Lagos. Please tag me if you know any firm recruiting. Thanks
send your CV to this whatsapp number 08157713642
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by btaliat(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please someone should notify me if any school is in dire need of government or civic education or better still, someone should suggest some top and best schools one can apply to in Ibadan
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by temisanrukky: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Good Morning Everyone, I live around Okota Axis.Please I am in need of a teaching job around Okota,Festac,Amuwo odofin.I teach government,C.R.S , Home Economics, Literature in English. My discipline is International Law and Diplomacy. Thank you very much .God bless you all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FemiHKE(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2018
Do you need PHE?

Yampotatocarrot:

Oluko, can you work around Iyana-Ipaja?

A school needs the service of an English teacher (pay is 20k), will be taking JS1-SS1.

Also, a commercial subject teacher, to take Business Studies (JS1-JS3)

Then, a Yoruba and a French teacher (part time)

All for immediate employment

The school is along Ipaja road (Mulero busstop) to be precise. Please those applying must live around that axis.

Send a message to 08139462324, if interested.

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lanre56(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please anyone has information about this. Their pay?

Your application is hereby acknowledged.
Kindly be informed that the Management of Brightstar Educational Technology will like to meet with you on Thursday at Women Development Centre, Parliamentary Rd, Calabar.
Time: 10am prompt.
Come with your Curriculum Vitae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kehnton(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
TKIPP International Academy, Osogbo, Osun state, requires teachers for its crèche, nursery, primary and secondary schools in the following subjects.
MATHS
ENGLISH
BIOLOGY
ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTING, MARKETING
YORUBA.

Qualification: SSCE, NCE/OND

apply in person at TKIPP Academy, No.4 Oke-Aiyepe, Ilesa road, Osogbo, Osun state, Nigeria.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Please who knows Kaztal Academy in Odogunyan Ikorodu? I have an interview with them tomorrow, an idea about their welfare for teachers and salary.

thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by AnuliKay: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Apply for Young Leaders Program at McKinsey
Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/young-leaders-program/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Kindly forward to Anyone who may need this and is qualified.
Role: School Administrator, i.e. Vice Principal/Principal.
Ideally, a veteran with at least a decade of classroom teaching experience in school, and some in School Management.
An individual who has been on the Leadership board of a School and understands the Duties and Responsibility of a School Head.

Interested persons Pls send CV to Swifteduconsult@gmail.com or Whatsapp 08157713642.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hisgrace0001: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2018
VACANCY!!!

Qualified teachers are urgently needed for immediate employment in a secondary school(boarding) @IMOTA-IKORODU.

*English/Lit-in-Eng*
*Chemistry*
*Biology*
*Information Technology*
*French/CCA*
*Financial Accounting*

Requirement:
Minimum of first degree.

For more info call: 07066906213

Note: (1) *You will take more than a subject*

(2) *FREE ACCOMODATION(bed space) PLUS FEEDING(school meal)*

(3) *Applicant within Ikorodu axis and those willing to relocate should apply*.

*Deadline: 28/09/18*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kingsleypower1: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
kingsleypower1:
Vacancies at a school in Rumuigbo for an experienced Secretary

Qualification and Requirements:
Minimum of SSCE and Maximum of ND
Must be articulate
Excellent spoken English is essential
Dynamic, resourceful
Good interpersonal skill
Must have integrity
A good sense of humour
Computer literate
Basic knowledge of graphics/design
Ability to type very fast.
Successful applicants may be expected to resume in immediately.
contact me @ 08121006668

Please, this Vacancy is still on, in case someone is still interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hisgrace0001: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2018
VACANCY!!!

Primary school teachers are urgently needed for immediate employment in a school @IMOTA-IKORODU.

Requirement:
Minimum of NCE.

For more info call: 08118805671

Note: (1) *Applicant within Ikorodu axis and those willing to relocate should apply*.

(2) *There is an accommodation (bed space) for those willing to relocate*

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olayemm(f): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Good morning my people, pls kindly help your sister o. I just got two kids to teach for home lessons, primary 3 and primary 4. Please I need the syllabus for this classes. Lagos State. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Amaragold(f): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Please I m in need of a teaching job in PH(Eneka,Tank,Atali) or it's environs...pls help a sister
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
olayemm:
Good morning my people, pls kindly help your sister o. I just got two kids to teach for home lessons, primary 3 and primary 4. Please I need the syllabus for this classes. Lagos State. Thanks
syllabus for which subject do u need, let me if i can help out
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hisgrace0001:
VACANCY!!!

Qualified teachers are urgently needed for immediate employment in a secondary school(boarding) @IMOTA-IKORODU.

*English/Lit-in-Eng*
*Chemistry*
*Biology*
*Information Technology*
*French/CCA*
*Financial Accounting*

Requirement:
Minimum of first degree.

For more info call: 07066906213

Note: (1) *You will take more than a subject*

(2) *FREE ACCOMODATION(bed space) PLUS FEEDING(school meal)*

(3) *Applicant within Ikorodu axis and those willing to relocate should apply*.

Good evening, Thanks for d job information, pls am very much interested in one of the teaching positions mentioned but pls would u mind throwing more light on d nature of the school,their Remuneration and modus operandi.Tanks as I await ur reaply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olayemm(f): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Aim07:
syllabus for which subject do u need, let me if i can help out

Thanks Sis;
Please I need for Mathematics, English + any other subject you can help with.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.