Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569319 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maya4eva: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
jarmy:
The ambassadors Ota is collecting cv online for Maths and English teachers. visit www.theambassadorsschools.com

Please what's their pay like? Plus attitude to staff? My current employer has no regard or value for staff and their welfare, regardless of your experience or how much effort you put in your job. I'd rather not jump from the frying pan into the fire.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Freedom34: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Maya4eva:

Please what's their pay like? Plus attitude to staff? My current employer has no regard or value for staff and their welfare, regardless of your experience or how much effort you put in your job. I'd rather not jump from the frying pan into the fire.
60 - 70k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kevwemanuel: 12:43am On Aug 16, 2019
Emmannn101:
Did anyone get an interview message from kith & kin school, ikorodu or anyone currently working there or anyone who have gone for the interview before. I really want to know their base pay if it worth travelling.

Thanks
Please when is the date of the interview?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kolawole1989: 4:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Freedom34:

60 - 70k
I was even thinking that it is around 100k to 150k just like some schools in ikeja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Themainn: 4:52am On Aug 16, 2019
Job hunting isn't what it used to be.  It's highly competitive and fast. In the age of twitter, tag lines and soundbites, your resume will need to pass the 5 second test.  If a viewer doesn't understand your story within seconds, they pass.  Sad but true. 

I have solved that problem with a new format, tailored toward mid level and senior executives.  It's comprehensive, succinct, and showcases your depth of skill.  It's called a Visual Resume ™. 

HERE'S WHY YOU NEED ONE: 

97% of resumes are viewed online so content, and page real estate is critical, not optional

Resumes are scanned, not read. You have 5 seconds to convey a message 

Visual Resumes™ thread together your work history; unlike traditional resumes

ABOUT ME: 

Professional resume writer 

20+ years experience 

Former hiring manager

Published author 

Brand marketer

Responsive and easy to work with 

Speedy service

WHO VISUAL RESUMES ™ ARE FOR? 

Those re-entering the workforce

Those will diverse skill sets

Those who are changing job functions 

Those with a traditional resume that isn't working 

Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by larryray26(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2019
larryray26:
Urgent: Please anyone with information about Queen Diana International schools, Abule Egba, work condition, salary structure and method of interview. Thanks fams

Please I still need information on this
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2019
Tavine:

Are these vacancies still open?
Only the B.tech/TD is available.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yunusoyeniyi: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good day. Pls I need a teaching job in Alimosho lga, I studied Business Administration Management and Marketing. I can teach Commerce and Business Studies and I can also take Civic Education.
My email is yunusoyeniyi@gmail.com and my phone no is 08161583149.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bolubej: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good afternoon house I have being invited for an aptitude test with Supreme Education Foundation Schools.
Please who has any useful information about what to expect
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Freedom34: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kolawole1989:
I was even thinking that it is around 100k to 150k just like some schools in ikeja
Lols. Firstly, its in ota, Ogun state and not Ikeja. Secondly, they are even amongst the top paying schools in dt axis - which includes covenant day sec sch, faith academy, The bells sec sch etc. I can comfortably tell u that no sch in dt axis pays its new entrant 100k smiley
Even in d 'almighty' lekki axis in Lagos, how many of them pay up to/more than 100k?
In some cases where you find them paying a 'huge' sum, say 150k - 200k, know for sure that the man is a 'foreman' ie he'll be given extra responsibilities that will justify the 'huge' pay.
For instance, apart from being a teacher, you'll also be made a hostel master/mistress etc (just saying).
Even in 'highbrow' Ikeja axis, you'll be shocked that very many of them pay their entry level staffs less than 100k.

As teachers, let us try to diversify by creating multiple sources of income for ourselves, or else, waiting for these schools to pay us what we are truly worth is like waiting for Godot.
This is not to castigate many of these schools though, they also have to apply wisdom else they go bankrupt. Don't be carried away by the big structures you see. Unknown to most of us, many of them get loans from banks which they are currently servicing.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
please house, if anyone know of any per time lecturing job in ikorodu axis, I don't mind being linked up. I'm graduate of Sociology with 4years+ teaching experience. Gracias
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emmannn101(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
kevwemanuel:

Please when is the date of the interview?

It was yesterday and it went well though
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by temitope28(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Laurels Foundation School (Nursery/Primary)

Vacancies exist for Teachers in -
1. English
2. French

Qualifications:
1. B. A. English or B.A.Ed.
( English )
2. B. A. French or B.A.Ed.
( French)

Apply online to:
laurelsfoundation@yahoo.com

OR in person to:

The Head Teacher, Laurels Foundation School, Palace Road, Ogunfayo Estate, near Mayfair Gardens, Eputu, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Tel. 0705 350 4502
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Buffalo2(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
flex21:
Vacancy for Experienced English Teacher
A reputable secondary school close to Sango Ota, Ogun State with excellent track record is looking to recruit the services of:

Job Description
We need an experienced English teacher to teach English and Literature in English in the school and prepare students for WAEC and NECO examinations.
Qualifications and Experience
B.Ed English, B.A English + PGDE with not less than 5 years quality teaching experience in a standard and reputable school.
Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO examinations with good results and marking of WAEC/NECO examinations will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jh-school@hotmail.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Is it Jacobs High School?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Buffalo2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lekison:
Good day good people,I will really appreciate if anyone can help me with information about this school : Kunike international college osogbo osun state.....i just received a job interview message from them.
Don't expect much from the them. The school is big but the population is low
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Buffalo2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lekison:
Good day good people,I will really appreciate if anyone can help me with information about this school : Kunike international college osogbo osun state.....i just received a job interview message from them.
Don't expect much from the them. The school is big but the population is low.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Buffalo2(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
jarmy:
The ambassadors Ota is collecting cv online for Maths and English teachers. visit www.theambassadorsschools.com
They've done the interview already
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Buffalo2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freedom34:

Lols. Firstly, its in ota, Ogun state and not Ikeja. Secondly, they are even amongst the top paying schools in dt axis - which includes covenant day sec sch, faith academy, The bells sec sch etc. I can confidently tell u that no sch in dt axis pays its new entrant 100k smiley
Even in d 'almighty' lekki axis in Lagos, how many of them pay up to/more than 100k?
In some cases where you find them paying a 'huge' sum, say 150k - 200k, know for sure that the man is a 'foreman' ie he'll be given extra responsibilities that will justify the 'huge' pay.
For instance, apart from being a teacher, you'll also be made a hostel master/mistress etc (just saying).
Even in 'highbrow' Ikeja axis, you'll be shocked that very many of them pay their entry level staffs less than 100k.

As teachers, let us try to diversify by creating multiple sources of income for ourselves, or else, waiting for these schools to pay us what we are truly worth is like waiting for Godot.
This is not to castigate many of these schools though, they also have to apply wisdom else they go bankrupt. Don't be carried away by the big structures you see. Unknown to most of us, many of them get loans from banks which they are currently servicing.
. They are even trying compare to what is obtainable along that axis. I can confidently say that they pay around 80k for new entrants with experience

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kolawole1989: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freedom34:

Lols. Firstly, its in ota, Ogun state and not Ikeja. Secondly, they are even amongst the top paying schools in dt axis - which includes covenant day sec sch, faith academy, The bells sec sch etc. I can confidently tell u that no sch in dt axis pays its new entrant 100k smiley

hmmmm you are right my brother,may God help us and bless us abundantly oo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Buffalo2(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rbae:

Dem suppose pay well cos my aunts kids attend Jacobs. Nah butty full there.
You are talking of the primary right? They can't pay more than 50k oo. The population of the secondary school is less that 100 that's why they are planning to go back to the their former site @Martina Junction in Sango-ota where the primary sections is by September
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MhizKaimamicheal(f): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
please any valuable information about Trinity college Owerri, their salary, staff welfare etc

thanks in advance
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MhizKaimamicheal(f): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
please any valuable information about Trinity college Owerri, their salary, staff welfare etc

thanks in advance
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kolawole1989: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Buffalo2:
. They are even trying compare to what is obtainable along that axis. I can confidently say that they pay around 80k for new entrants with experience
hmmm nawa oo, this country shaa, I think doing M.Sc will pay oo because I believe that if someone should even be in lecturing line rather than this teaching stuff,it will make sense oo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lekison(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Buffalo2:
Don't expect much from the them. The school is big but the population is low.
ok...thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sofdoc(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Emmannn101:

It was yesterday and it went well though
Thats good, best of luck. What subject would you be taking there? A science subject?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Horlamidei(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2019
I got this below interview invite after applying by mail

You are invited for an interview at Rochester school, Plot 5 Doyin estate chevron road satellite town Lagos.

Please guys, how do i move from Sagamu, Ogun State to the school as am not or little familiar with Lagos, please..
Please help with directions or how to go about it..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aystarz: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2019
Horlamidei:
I got this below interview invite after applying by mail

You are invited for an interview at Rochester school, Plot 5 Doyin estate chevron road satellite town Lagos.

Please guys, how do i move from Sagamu, Ogun State to the school as am not or little familiar with Lagos, please..
Please help with directions or how to go about it..

Just get to Mile Two after you arrive in Lagos. Take another bus to Alakija. Cross to the other side of the road and hop on a bike to Rochester. It's that easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Freedom34: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Kolawole1989:
hmmmm you are right my brother,may God help us and bless us abundantly oo
Amen!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by justaus(f): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2019
Buffalo2:

You are right, just that they make sure you work like "Jackie" especially the core subject teachers who work even during the weekends
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by angeljanelee(f): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2019
MhizKaimamicheal:

thanks in advance

Hello dear I also got the mail too...I'll be sending you a mail cos I need us to discuss somethings
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bolubej: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Good day house, I have being invited for an aptitude test with Supreme Education Foundation Schools.
Please who has any useful information about what to expect
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shadybembe: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2019
A secondary school in Lagos Island needs an English language teacher with a BA in English. The salary is between 40000-50000. Applicants residing around Lagos island, ebutemetta, yaba, surulere or iyana oworo/ bariga will be preferred. Please send your c.v. to sdairo@yahoo.com by on or before 26th August 2019.

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.