Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569345 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by geedimple(f): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please any teaching jobs in magboro axis, Lagos Ibadan express way. Thanks in advance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kaey10(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
virtualstaff:

Contact me, there's a job for you in in a big private school in Abuja operating boarding services - 0..8..1..3..4..1..9..8..7..9..5 now.
Pls I'll like a job there too...I stay in Abuja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Freedom34:
Pacific Schools - Our school has a long tradition of academic excellence and we take great pride in creating a safe and secure learning environment for our students. Our extensive menu of co-curricular activities both academic and recreational is unsurpassed. Our entire staff is committed to establishing a school environment that allows our students to flourish and grow intellectually, emotionally and socially. We operate in two campuses, Pacific Computer College - Lagos and Pacific Academy - Akure.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Job Description
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancies in the following subject areas: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Accounts and Preschool Classes
Qualifications
B.Sc, B.Sc.(Ed) with a minimum two years teaching experience.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in own handwriting and should be directed to the "Principal, Pacific Schools," via any of the following addresses:
No. 1-8, Bayo Oyegbemi Street,
Bammeke, Shasha, Akowonjo,
Lagos State.
Or
No. 1-3, Ola Ogundipe Street,
Bammeke, Shasha, Akowonjo,
Lagos State.

Please do anyone knows how much they pay and their welfare?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Representative

Responsibilities
Provide product/services information
Manage all voice communication channels (telephone, WhatsApp, etc) and meet call handling quotas
Identify and assess clients' needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communications.
Handle client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits. Follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of client interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Requirements
Minimum of HND/B.Sc in related disciplines
Minimum of 2-3 years proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Candidates should have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to maintain accurate and proper account/records.
Must be a female not more than 30 years of age
Excellent communication skills (speaking and listening). The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different personalities
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter using the "Job Title" as the subject of their email to: lagos@samsoncourses.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
tly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 10:24am
A Muslim school at Aboru, Iyana-Ipaja, requires teacher for
1. Science teacher (Physics & Chemistry)
2. Maths teacher
3. Receptionist/Bursar (OND/NCE/SSCE)

Only applicants from Aboru, Agbelekale, Abule egba, Iyana-Ipaja and environs that need apply.
Send your name, your location, your subject area to 09086456832

for more info: https://www.mca.com.ng/vacancy/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluDonald1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Vock:
Good day everyone. I'm a Yorùbá teacher and I would appreciate if you can help me with links for good vacancies in Lagos

If you're close to ota, Megadegs model schools has vacancy for yoruba teacher. ( located behind justrite ota)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prettycomy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please can someone help me with some of the interview questions that will be put across to an hostel mistress.
I have an interview tomorrow but no work experience
Help a sister
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anyone who has information on teaching vacancies in any of the secondary schools here in Portharcourt,,within NTA,mgbuogba/choba axis should pls quote me..
I am proficient in Commerce, Civic education, Food and nutrition ,Home economics and Social Studies.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jarmy: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
who knows this school: Royal Heritage International School (RHIS)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vock(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
OluDonald1:

If you're close to ota, Megadegs model schools has vacancy for yoruba teacher. ( located behind justrite ota)
I'm currently in Lagos, thanks though
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kevwemanuel: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Slickbishop:

I was invited for an interview at the school but did not attend.i live at iyana Ipaja and felt that they will not provide any accommodation for me.
Ok thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dan41(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
any teaching job in Abuja please and location. help a brother
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by judith113(f): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2019
Please any teaching job around kola agbado ijaiye side. Please help a mother
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by judeiria(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2019
MFB Home Tutoring Service is recruiting home tutors.
Do you stay around egbeda, dopemu axis in lagos, and a graduate of maths, physics or any engineering course.
Can you tutor a child maths very well.
If yes, send your details
Name
Qualification
Years of experience
To
Mathsfoundationbuilders@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MasterGramnet(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Any Teaching Jobs In Ikeja, Ejigbo, Isolo And Environs, Math, F.Math & Ict - Secondary School Jobs
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please any teaching job for someone in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. I am a Mathematics teacher. However, I don't mind working at any other states.

Also, I can teach Biology very well.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
crownzade:
*URGENT VACANCY*
Two Standard growing and award winning Schools in Iju /Agbado axis are in need of sound tutors in the following subjects for expansion purpose ;
1.Mathematics
2.English/literature
3.physics
4.chemistry
5.Biology
6.Accounting

Qualifications; BSc,B.A,BSc
(ed), HND, PGDE,
❖ Proficiency in use of Ms word
❖ Sand Communication Skills

Interested Candidates Should Forward CV and Application
Letter to sundaybabs11@gmail.com using the ‘‘Job Title’’ as the subject of the email, on or before 31st of August 2019.

NOTE;
*Salary; Very Attractive
*Accommodation is available

Can someone residing in Rivers state apply?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by symbian123(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prettycomy:
Please can someone help me with some of the interview questions that will be put across to an hostel mistress.
I have an interview tomorrow but no work experience
Help a sister

What school is that? I attended an interview yesterday as a house master in a school in Lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sofdoc(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guys any idea of the payment structure of GOSHEN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE Ikorodu?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Christfield College, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State has vacancies for teachers in the following subject areas:

Yoruba
Home Economics
PHE

Interested applicants must be degree qualified. Send CV with cover letter to christfieldschool@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alternateReality: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jrosy(f): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2019
Roche isle school, Baruwa Ipaja Lagos

Needs exceptional Teachers in her primary classes

Candidates must be

* University Graduates

* Teachable and well schooled

* creative and smart ladies

Benefits:

Good salary.
Enviable working environment.

CV: rocheisleschool@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hallenjay: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Any teaching job around port harcourt shd hola me pls.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Who knows about hilltop excellence school akute?
Salary structure and staff welfare..... Will appreciate any info thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Christfield College, Ado Ekiti has vacancies for teachers in the following subject areas :
Yoruba
PHE
Creative Arts
Home Economics
Interested applicants should send their CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adetayo41(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Grade1 USA used Intel corei5
Brand name : HP
Model : Pavilion DM4
HDD : 320gb
Ram : 4gb
Finger print
2.50ghz processor speed
Screen size : 14.1inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port
DVD RW CD ROM hdmi
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

Price is 90k slightly negotiation

Free original charger
Warranty on all our laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery and any where in Nigeria

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joechi2019: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Funpeter:
Who knows about hilltop excellence school akute?
Salary structure and staff welfare..... Will appreciate any info thanks

Can u pls help me with dir email address, thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizlazy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hello guys,I have an interview at Christ the Redeemer Secondary school on Monday Information about the school will be appreciated.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.