Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2564981 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by viettastitches(f): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Pls how can a teacher get home lesson gigs from a school. Do you ask parents if they are interested,or do you wait for the parents to come to you?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zedegit: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2020
nickie:
ADVANCED BREED SCHOOL
3 TUNDE IGE CLOSE OFF SOLA BELLO AHAMADIYYA/ 42 LERATO AVENUE IJAIYE.

Passionate teachers with a heart of Christ required in the following areas

Secondary
Technical drawing
Home management
Government

Primary
English Language
Mathematics
Computer

To apply bring your CV and cover letter to the address above alternatively send to abgslagos@gmail.com

Contact number: 08138739390

Heart of christ indeed. I run anytime i see such apendages. It simply means you should keep on working and smiling even if they owe u 3 months salary. Those guys could be callous.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zedegit: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
MumJJJ:
Good morning my fellow teachers, please, those who have written TRCN PQE, what are the questions like? I'll write the exam this week. please, I really need some information.
how was the exam?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zedegit: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2020
BetaJobNG:
Subject Teachers Needed In a School at Agege

Requirements: Applicant must have 2 - 3 years teaching experience with B.Ed or similar qualifications.

SUBJECTS:

- Physics

- Social/Civil Studies

- Yoruba

- IRS

- Economics

- Government

Salary: (Competitive)

To apply:

Send the subject you're applying for along with your CV to 08166060249 on WhatsApp or as email to apply@betajob.com.ng

last time i heard of competitive salary, it was #20 000.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BetaJobNG: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
zedegit:

last time i heard of competitive salary, it was #20 000.

Competitive here is nothing less than #40,000
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adekaka12345: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
BetaJobNG:

Competitive here is nothing less than #40,000

Funny...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2020
zedegit:

Heart of christ indeed. I run anytime i see such apendages. It simply means you should keep on working and smiling even if they owe u 3 months salary. Those guys could be callous.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by moonberry: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Good morning all, please can i get help with the process of applying to command secondary school. Requirements and all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xlyad(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
moonberry:
Good morning all, please can i get help with the process of applying to command secondary school. Requirements and all.
most employment now are for temporary staff. Best bet is to know the core commandant or the div education officer or the commandant of any of the specific command you seek to work for.Highly placed MOD Staff could be of help.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by richie240: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Adekaka12345:

Funny...
My brother, nothing funny there o!
Our ppl say "As rat hand short reach, na so e dey take am wipe hin face (successfully)." o.

If we are to be realistic with ourselves, we shdnt expect a grade C school charging grade C school fees to pay like grade A schools

E nor juss balance at all, at all!
#CutUrCoatAccordingToUrCloth
cool

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adekaka12345: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
richie240:

Our ppl say "As rat hand short reach, na so e dey take am wipe hin face (successfully)." o.

If we are to be realistic with ourselves, we shdnt expect a grade C school charging grade C school fees to pay like grade A schools

cool

It is well... God will help us all...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by richie240: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Adekaka12345:

It is well... God will help us all...
Amin o!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ONNYX: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
richie240:

cool

Oil dey your head Bro
This is one of the most objective and balanced posts I have seen on Nairaland in recent times.
Objective, balanced, realistic and most of all devoid of any sense of entitlement synonymous with many 'educated' Nigerian applicants.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by moonberry: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Xlyad:
most employment now are for temporary staff. Best bet is to know the core commandant or the div education officer or the commandant of any of the specific command you seek to work for.Highly placed MOD Staff could be of help.

Thanks, I don't know anyone there.. I just intend going to submit my C. V ...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2020
moonberry:

Thanks, I don't know anyone there.. I just intend going to submit my C. V ...

Its temporary you will get that way. Another way you can is to ask to see the VP academics or AO who is usually a military personnel n explain ur plight. He will guide you on how to proceed.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by moonberry: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
upload111:

Its temporary you will get that way. Another way you can is to ask to see the VP academics or AO who is usually a military personnel n explain ur plight. He will guide you on how to proceed.

Thanks, that's what I will do...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
MumJJJ:
Good morning my fellow teachers,
please, those who have written TRCN PQE, what are the questions like?
I'll write the exam this week.
please, I really need some information.

Hello,

How was your exam?

My wife supposedly wrote the exam in December last year. They didnt start the exam until 6pm in the evening. Till now, we are even yet to see the result. Her supposed alphanumeric code was just written on a piece of paper and we have tried using the code to check on the website, but the efforts have been futile.

Any advise to give?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gpopsicle(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
viettastitches:
Pls how can a teacher get home lesson gigs from a school. Do you ask parents if they are interested,or do you wait for the parents to come to you?

Asking the parents will be bellitling of yourself. Just do your job and if you are good, they will start coming after you. i am speaking from experience Nature has its way of rewarding good deeds.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SirRoberto(m): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
odisman:
I have sent my CV and I am yet to hear from you. What's up?

ok, I will get back to you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SirRoberto(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
odisman:
I have sent my CV and I am yet to hear from you. What's up?

if you dont hear from us anytime this week, then it means someone may have been selected already. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by viettastitches(f): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Gpopsicle:

Asking the parents will be bellitling of yourself. Just do your job and if you are good, they will start coming after you. i am speaking from experience Nature has its way of rewarding good deeds.
okay I appreciate your advice. thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bellakay: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2020
An EXPERIENCED Upper primary class Teacher Needed for immediate employment.
Must be a Female.
Salary- 30-40k (depending on your level of experience)

* A diction Teacher is needed (Part time)

Send your Cv to abuisabella99@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by JayromWrites: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wealthykeji: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Full-time Mathematics/ Physics teacher needed around Olodo Iwo Road Ibadan. Send your application and resume to tilewaola@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Happyset: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Someone may need this

Vacancies At Inspire Polytechnic, Lagos - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/11/vacancies-at-inspire-polytechnic-lagos/

Vacancies At International School, University of Lagos (ISL) For Teaching & Non-Teaching Positions - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/11/vacancies-at-international-school-university-of-lagos-isl-for-teaching-non-teaching-positions/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello Educators,

If your school is looking from promotional or gift items, kindly consider this phone magnifier/microscope that can magnify objects 60X.

retail price is 2,000 but we can give some reasonable discount if you are buying in large quantities.

Attached are photos taken with the devise.

Kindly reach me on 090--83..74--86..35

Features

- Mini pocket microscope with 60X power to provide clear viewing
- Can work with an IOS, Android, Windows, etc
- Clip connect system with a soft foam rubber cushion on teeth to protect your mobile phone from catcher marks
- Bright white LED light to help view objects in dark areas
- UV light for currency authentication
- Focus can be adjusted by turning the focus wheel to get clearer view
- Lens barrel can be unscrewed and used independently, off your mobile phone
- Works for still photos, videos and even face-time

Applications

- An ideal pocket microscope for IOS, Android, Windows etc
- For electronic engineers, scientists, hobbies, collectors and students
- For jewelry, diamond, jade, coins, stamps, antiques appraisal
- For printing inspection, paper quality checking on security documents
- Verify hidden security features on banknotes, passports, currency and drafts
- For disease inspection on plants, animals in forests and agriculture
- For mini circuit inspection and repairing
- Ideal gift for family, friends and business brand promotion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-CbZH_04nI&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7i-eOOfUWw&feature=youtu.be

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Teaching Vacancies

Level: Secondary School

Subject Areas: English, Mathematics and Yoruba

Qualification: B.A/B. Sc/ HND

Salary: Negotiable depending on experience

Mode of application: Forward CV to 08109919966
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
ravensckar:
How time flies...

I hope you've been good?
Yes oh and you? You have been missed. How's evathyst?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oyatainer(m): 2:33am On Nov 20, 2020
GeoSpatial:
A Christian secondary school around Oworoshoki area of Lagos state urgently requires the services of a Yoruba Language Teacher. He/She must be a graduate with a B.Sc., B.Ed. or its equivalent in the relevant field and must have have minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to kehindematthew520@gmail.com

My cv is forwarded. Could you please help with your contact?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by AdeniyiA(m): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2020
VACANCY

A Technical Drawing Teaching position will be vacant early next year in a Command School in Ibadan. If you are good at teaching drawing, send your CV to

joeman0781@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
oyatainer:

My cv is forwarded. Could you please help with your contact?
0 8 0 5 2 2 9 6 0 1 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.