Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568739 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by EmperorTolson: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
DamZik:
Modakeke
I'm staying around that owode behind art deco. if you know the place
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Are you a graduate in the following field of study:
1. English and Literary Studies
2. Mechanical/Civil engineering
3. Computer Science/Computer Education
4. Political Science
5. Cultural and Creative Art.
And you possess minimum of 2 years teaching experience?
A Christian School in Oworoshoki, Lagos request for your service as a dedicated teacher.
Qualification: B.Sc./PGDE, B.Ed.
Your application can be mailed to kehindematthew520@gmail.com
*Note: Only qualified graduates with the required experience should apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
obinoral1179:
Please any information about this school D'lumiere school, will be highly appreciated..
Hi Obi, compliments of the season to you. Please what info did you get about this school at Omole est. Kindly tell me more asap
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tobloc(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Legendguy:
I need a teaching job in lekki, ajah, epe with accommodation. I specialize in science subjects. I have B.sc and a prospective pgde student.
I can be reached on WhatsApp. 08169283082

Here's one.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kemmy210(f): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Please I need teaching job in ikorodu.I have OND in Civil engineering,B.Ed in Biology. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by obinoral1179(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kaysalas:

Hi Obi, compliments of the season to you. Please what info did you get about this school at Omole est. Kindly tell me more asap
hello kaysalas, the school is ok I have someone working there... All the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lenpedia2018: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Kemmy210:
Please I need teaching job in ikorodu.I have OND in Civil engineering,B.Ed in Biology. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please how much do big private schools in Delta pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ratioxyz: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tobloc:

Here's one.

1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Cleanshoes: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Send your cv to theschoolrecruiter@gmail.com if you are interested in a teaching position in Wuse, Wuye, Jabi and Katampe areas in Abuja.

Be ready to resume first week in January if chosen.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by heybel(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hey ma'am, am not in-charge of negotiating, am just to perform the interview and send the successful applicant to our bursary dpartment for salary negotiation
deltateam:

You can't or you won't?

So if your sister were to waste #40 000 pursuing a job that pays #20 000 monthly, you will be happy abi?

God is watching you sha.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lighthouse50: 5:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Kemmy210:
How manage did you convert OND to B.Ed Is it via direct entry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LiveLifeHub(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
I am an experienced geography scholar cum tutor, I need an institution that runs British curriculum, preferably in Ibadan, Lagos or Abuja.
Is there any special qualification to work in such organization?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jrosy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Our client, a reputable Nursery & Primary school (in Surulere,Lagos) needs the services of:

• A Head Teacher
....one with Advanced ICT skills and Leadership qualities

• A female Front desk officer
(Teaching experience and good personality will be added advantages) ✅

• Nursery & Primary School Teachers

Salary: Attractive

Workspace and school community encourages growth and development

Character & Quality:

Imaginative, collaborative and good communication skill

Applicants are to;
1. Simply signify interest via mail to; xpfoundationgroup@gmail.com (do not send CV to this email. Just send a mail indicating your interest)

2. Then check your e-mail immediately after step 1 for further details.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kemmy210(f): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lighthouse50:
How manage did you convert OND to B.Ed Is it via direct entry
No,I started afresh
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2innocent(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Interested and qualified persons could gatecrash an interview for a primary class teacher in a British/Nigerian school in Jabi, Abuja. Date - 31st December 2020, the time is 9; am. Venue - The Learning Hall, behind Akwa Ibom transport company, Jabi, Abuja. come with your CV and an application letter. For more information, chat 08165679741 on whatsapp.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
*VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!*

A reputable private school in Oyo town, seek for immediate employment of passionate and dedicated teachers in the following fields:
1. HISTORY
2. GOVERNMENT
3. MATHEMATICS
4. ENGLISH LANGUAGE 5. FRENCH
6. C. C. A
7. YORUBA
8. PHYSICS
9. PHE
10. HOME ECONOMICS
Interested applicant should forward his or her CV to: academicsuccess4real@gmail.com
OR contact;
*NOTE: The above is for people residing in OYO town and it environment and the interview will be coming up on 5th of January, 2021. The earlier the better!!! .*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2020
deltateam:
That was how a school was putting 'very attractive salary'. Only to discover it was #35 000.

How is that 'very attractive'?
Considering that many schools a paying graduates #15k or less, #35k can be considered attractive. As for #100k and above, only 1% of schools can pay that and such schools don't take fresh graduates, and hardly have vacancies.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Xtfield:
Considering that many schools a paying graduates #15k or less, #35k can be considered attractive. As for #100k and above, only 1% of schools can pay that and such schools don't take fresh graduates, and hardly have vacancies.

May your attitude and mindset not follow us into 2021.

What is #15 000? Is it groundnut money?

The education sector should be sanitized because every frustrated graduate is dabbling into teaching and accepting any offer that looks like money.

Some like you even beg to teach 5 subjects for that amount.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2innocent(m): 2:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Interested and qualified persons could gatecrash an interview for a primary class teacher in a British/Nigerian school in Jabi, Abuja. Date - 31st December 2020, the time is 9; am. Venue - The Learning Hall, behind Akwa Ibom transport company, Jabi, Abuja. come with your CV and an application letter. For more information, chat 08165679741 on WhatsApp for rescheduling if you wish.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Xtfield:
no wonder you always find teacher every now and then...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rollingrocks: 4:01am On Jan 01, 2021
WE ARE HIRING!

A reputable day private secondary school located in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State is looking for committed Teachers in the following subjects: English language, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Agricultural Science, Economics, Government, Technical Drawing and Building Construction and Christian Religious Knowledge to complement our qualified workforce of educators in our group of schools.

Key Competencies
• Degree in teaching or/and Degree in required/related specialized subject(s)
• Proven experience as a teacher
• Critical thinking skills
• Innovative approach to education
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline

MODE OF APPLICATION
All applicants should send in the following by email to info.enlis@gmail.com

I. An application clearly stating the position applied for.
II. Scanned copies of Educational certificates.
III. A copy of applicant’s Curriculum vitae (CV).

For more information, visit https://web.facebook.com/enlischools
Note: All applicants will be subjected to written tests and interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sunnymighty(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
if you are a fine and creative art teacher with NCE, OND or a Special educator who major in this subject (either full time or part time) and patient enough to teach children and young adults with learning difficulty, then send your CV to sunnysideofme74@yahoo.com or better still call 08060801000 maximum age for this post is 30 years with at least a year experience.

If you are an SSCE, NCE or OND holder and highly skillfull in barbing, patient enough to teach young adults with learning difficulty and can manage a barbing saloon, then this job is for you. Call/txt me on 08060801000, maximum age should not be more than 30 years. Thank you.

NB. We are Lagos based. There is accommodation incase you are not in Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tobloc:

Here's one.

How much does greensprings pay for starters?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ruthyt: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Are you an undergraduate or a certified teacher? With OnlineTutorLy, you can teach from anywhere you have a computer with internet access.
Set your own hourly rate, and decide when and how often you want to tutor.

Make extra money, Flexible Schedule and Super Convenient.

Join our community of Tutors.

https://onlinetutorly.com/apply/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tobloc(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
deltateam:

How much does greensprings pay for starters?

I really do not have an idea.

Also, someone quoted me some days ago to state that the school released a disclaimer for the "advertised" vacancy.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lavylilly: 3:15am On Jan 03, 2021
deltateam:

May your attitude and mindset not follow us into 2021.

What is #15 000? Is it groundnut money?

The education sector should be sanitized because every frustrated graduate is dabbling into teaching and accepting any offer that looks like money.

Some like you even beg to teach 5 subjects for that amount.
Have you run a business before?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lenpedia2018: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lenpedia, Lagos is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified Biology, Chemistry, F/Maths, and physics tutor.
Requirements
* Good internet connection
* Experience with online teaching
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to info@lenpedia.com.ng Or lenpedia@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by heybel(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Teaching Job Vacancy!!!!

A private secondary school located at Owode-Ijako,Ogun State requires an immediate employment for the following subject areas
*F. Maths/Physics Teacher
*Crs/Government Teacher

Requirements:
* Atleast 1years of teaching experience
* B. Sc/B.sc(ed)/HND/NCE in related subjects

Forward your CV to geschools01@gmail.com
**Only qualified applicants will be contacted to come for interview on the 13th of January, 2021

***Accommodation available for those willing to relocate

For more enquiries call 07063121828
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Xtfield:

There are schools that pay #60 000 for a start and before 5 years, you are earning that #100 000 above

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.