Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Apocalypse: The End Of The World As We Know It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Apocalypse: The End Of The World As We Know It (527 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) / How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apocalypse: The End Of The World As We Know It by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hi,
Don't mind me i'm just a silly human being and i'm just writing for fun. I'll not solicit for comments 'cause i really don't care if you do comment. Like i said i'm just a silly human being and ASUU is to blame for this act of sharing my stupidity with you.
I'm supposed to be learning some computer languages right now.
Ok bye.

Last night, i had envisaged this and this morning as i am being dragged along from the big rumbling 'black maria' into the courtroom, we meet a flurry of lights and camera but even i wouldn't have imagined the huge number of reporters that now lay in front of us. Two 'human beings' dragged me even though i was restrained by funny looking things that i had come to realize were called 'hand-cuffs'. But before we could reach the door of the courtroom, my fascination with 'human beings' gets a better of me once again as i forcefully release my self from the two policemen guarding me and i speed towards a female reporter with the words 'PUNCH NEWSPAPERS' boldly written on a somewhat badge-like item she hanged around her neck. Her pupil dilated as i noticed that fear had just gripped her, i've started having this effect on human-beings. But amidst all this she still had the mind to blurt out a question at me, ''what are you'' she said. At this moment, the policemen had regained their composure and had dashed after me and were closing in on me, so with little time left, i decided to tell her the most important things, ''i am agent gram of the jar-head clan, badge number 360 of the united federation specials forces, i am not of this world, i must not die here, Akin is not a criminal, i am responsible and even so you must not kill me, i need to return to my world''. At this point, i felt a sharp blow on my back strong enough to make me fall and then i was dragged up again and now purposefully towards the courtroom door. I looked back for just a split second and not suprisingly the lady reporter's face had whithened out, fear was now etched on every seam of her face. I've come to accept this reaction from humans as natural for every human that hears me speak for the first time, i guess my voice has a very scary way of sounding and i've once been told by a human i met that my voice comes in a sing-song manner that can make humans fall asleep. As the enormous twin door shut close, i remember the elevation of the star in the sky and i mentally calculated what date today is. I have spent two orion cycles on this goddamn planet. I have spent 02 years, 24 days, 09 hours 04 minutes and 05 seconds in this body. His name is Akin. These are the thoughts that go through my mind as i await the begining of what the newspapers and blogs have called 'the trial', my trial, our trial, Akin and I but unfortunately everyone thinks we are one and the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts Of Love (poem) / Vexations Of A Jobseeker. / WORD UP Volume 6 Will Feature Ali Baba On November 23, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.